Another BC stealing!!

Brutalos

Fledgling Freddie
Camped it for 2 days, got group with FoP up and when we pulled guards, suddenly DAnos got hitted by a bolt and GUESS!! its BC stealing GOV AGAIN!!!! This time though u did it to an old "guildmate" of yours, and i honestly and deeply regret to the last day i was ever in the same guild with such ***** as you. I need that damn artifact to start playing my savage.. and noone not even u will stop me from getting it. Screenies of the event are going to be posted directly to GoA and BC lets see who has the 1st word on what. MIDGARD HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!! go play PACMAN!!!!!!1111 :flame: :flame: :kissit:

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
‹+BRUTaLOS› Pathetic fucking ***** maggots faggots gimpzoids

sums it up pretty good

Brutalos

Fledgling Freddie
At a second thought, no i wont report em, i will see em all in game and talk a bit :m00: see you ingame

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Aint it about time to stop those threads about BC,i really doubt its all members who do as you claim,mail it to GOA instead of throwing dirt in here.
Fh starts to look like 7pm News :puke:

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
I am starting to believe that ppl post this once a day to entertain themselves at work :p

And ofc it's the whole of BC, according to duskwave we have 67 active members, and we always move as a 67 char zerg :p

As all already is said that can possibly be said in these matters, I am curious how long this thread will be ^^

nptr

Fledgling Freddie
I several times told "im sorry we took camped mob" but u didnt pull, and i couldnt buy or get gov for 4 weeks now. You should be faster next time.

I don't accept term "camped" anymore. I was stolen scalars by Pro Patria after camped it 7h, my guildie had Danos stolen from himby FoM+Nazgul, JH took it from me last week, Valravens did, etc etc. And guilds like NAzgul, FoM, Pro Patria etc always yell "HAHA! BC PWNED! ARTI-THIEVES GOT THEIR ART STOLEN". Why should I care now? Im sorry im enemy to some groove members now, im trying to be nice and polite to ppl over mid without extar enemies, but look at yourselfs first when you will respect us we will talk. With all the dirt i heard from Groove today, I don't accpet my taking their "camped" mob as smth impolite.

We pulled first, killed, next whine topic plz....

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
nptr said:
I several times told "im sorry we took camped mob" but u didnt pull, and i couldnt buy or get gov for 4 weeks now. You should be faster next time.

I don't accept term "camped" anymore. I was stolen scalars by Pro Patria after camped it 7h, my guildie had Danos stolen from himby FoM+Nazgul, JH took it from me last week, Valravens did, etc etc. And guilds like NAzgul, FoM, Pro Patria etc always yell "HAHA! BC PWNED! ARTI-THIEVES GOT THEIR ART STOLEN". Why should I care now? Im sorry im enemy to some groove members now, im trying to be nice and polite to ppl over mid without extar enemies, but look at yourselfs first when you will respect us we will talk. With all the dirt i heard from Groove today, I don't accpet my taking their "camped" mob as smth impolite.

come on :) with BCs stated policy on camping (long ago) you cant except others to respect you camping either :) .. so dont call it "stolen" as this is the same thing BC says is not stealing ;)

Debuffs

Fledgling Freddie
nptr said:

I don't accept term "camped" anymore. I was stolen scalars by Pro Patria after camped it 7h, my guildie had Danos stolen from himby FoM+Nazgul, JH took it from me last week, Valravens did, etc etc.

We were just helpin one of your fellow guildies get GoV.

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
Sigh, please stop these. REPORT to FN and if they make something they will if they don't make something then peeps aren't done anything against CoC. We don't really care less about this :(

toxicity

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
whine
cba to reply
what is wrong with you, you stupid **removed** f*ck.. they had a camp set up to pull the mob and BC swoops in and pulls it from them, so stop acting like an asshole and say people stole from you aswell.. and btw, you aint THE MAN like you think you are, just alittle b*tch with an attitude problem.

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
toxicity said:
what is wrong with you, you stupid russian f*ck.. they had a camp set up to pull the mob and BC swoops in and pulls it from them, so stop acting like an asshole and say people stole from you aswell.. and btw, you aint THE MAN like you think you are, just alittle b*tch with an attitude problem.

Racist imo, now THAT is bannable, i know it sounds stupid but i'm so fed up with BC whines....

If this makes me unpopular so be it, time people begin to realize this is a game.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Duvelken said:
<snip>
If this makes me unpopular so be it, time people begin to realize this is a game.

I agree very much with this - but it does go both ways.
Speaking generally - then there is no need to rush in infront of people that are getting ready to pull an encounter, or by porting away with artifacts in front of groups getting ready to pull.
It is simply a game, so there is no need to mess it up for other players on purpose, either.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Klonk said:
And ofc it's the whole of BC, according to duskwave we have 67 active members, and we always move as a 67 char zerg :p

Just because it may not be everyone in your guild that acts like idiots, when you don't police your own members and take sanctions towards behaviour like this, you're condoning it and generalization of the whole guild is to be expected, and rightfully so.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
this is an old story about a camper..

clicky

but for some reason I still find it funny :(
disclaimer: this was before anyone had figured out sojourner could be used :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom