FH is my second home
Fenderon said:
index.jpg

:D
lol :worthy:

Push

Fledgling Freddie
Faril said:
haha yeah, never been in bc. But well, i do care what ppl think about me, but when it gets to this amount of whine i get bored of it. So shut up now, i wont be answering to any stupid comments anymore. And, what i do with my account is my problem, if i get scammed, its my problem, not urs.

yes you never been in BC , because your application declined i remember. also thats very interesting you are flaming sigel :twak:

gl with "your" problems :clap:

Faril

Banned
Push said:
yes you never been in BC , because your application declined i remember. also thats very interesting you are flaming sigel :twak:

gl with "your" problems :clap:
yep i did, but i never flamed sigel here ;) Only had im quoted for whole post, cba'd to split it up etc, didnt tell him to shut it ;)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
ill try and explain about artifacts and how to not get anoyed about them.

1. do not camp artifacts for 48 hours straight on your own, if you have to camp camp with a full group so when said artifact pops your not waiting another 10 mins.

2. if someone else has pulled the mob ask if you could join for credit not necesarily get the artifact be considerate and if they say no accept the fact they said no and make them feel bad by refusing ever to group with them or even rez heal or assist in any form of rvr combat.

3. If you have pulled a mob and are in the process of killing it and someone attacks the mob without first asking permision then rightnow it straight away and the chances are they will either Loose the artifact or be banned outright.

4. under no circumstances should you rush over to any form and say "OMG THEY PULLZORED MY ARTI I R CAMPED FOR 10000 DAYS AND I R LOST IT NOW I R GOING TO KEEELS J00" or any other sort of thread noone cares noone listens and most people use it to post point less threads.

(see above)

yes its crappy but its part of the game design if your that stressed over Cloudsong (woot cloudsong) then just dont bother with it if you cant get a group to cloudsong within 5 mins of it popping then give up on the artifact. Because this is a fact just because you take 30 mins putting together a group to get the artifact doesnt mean that anyone else will take 30 mins to put together the group IE bot + focus = win. So i recomend the following.

Camp the cloudsong spot but pull mobs with your friends / guildys when eremai pops kill him and get arti dont just sit there thinking because your near the spawn spot that instantly allows you to claim the mob because it doesnt which is why when heresy pulled eremai months and months ago this irate sm ran towards us screaming how it was his mob (btw he was nowhere near the spawn)

the moral of this story is camp an arti with friends or do somthing else either way freddyshouse isnt the place to report these findings and especially to turn around and say all of black company are arti stealers they may be they might not be you should have said xxx is an arti stealing whore. or somthing along those lines

anyways bunny was cute.

duact

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:
we are all thieves and lying bastards and basicly the scum of earth ofc ? havent heard it before ? been prolly 100 of threads about either artifact stealing or being backup company....

no honestly, if you were to slow blame yourself not others... if you camp make sure your friends can be fast to get there to assist you, else the one that is faster gets it.

bc was such a nice guild afew years ago when they only had 1 swede in guild.

duact

Fledgling Freddie
popa said:
dunno how u got REI or if u are the real REI how can a exmember of E&E make that
he ebayed rei.

to settle all this confusion. original rei was infact in White Rose and in Soth (mightyest on mid) and he was also an E&E. He quit daoc coz his cybergirlfrend quitted i think.

TommyJ

Fledgling Freddie
What you are saying Awarkle is true I give you that..
But that wont help much when one is trying to be friendly to other ppl and hold the encounter and some selfish dude comes along and pulls it making alot of ppl wasting their time.. (this should really be a reason to get banned) Like I said I dont find the artifact that important but the encounter is since you need that before you can activate it.. specialy now that DR is hitting us in the near future..

ppl really needs to learn that there is also others in this game not just them and their greedy needs..
And posting here does help.. It helps ppl like me to find out who we should avoid because they are one of those selfish dudes im talking about so plz keep posting..

And one more thing to you Faril what was just told to ya about cursing and stuff like that? does it makes you feel godlike when you talk dirty.. you sound like a child when you keep doing that.. ppl just loose respect of you! Is that what you want? 1 of your toons did a not so nice thing to alot of other ppl maybe you should start to think alittle about others instead of acting like you do in this post.. just a friendly advice nothing more and you can do with it however you feel like!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Awarkle said:
they may be they might not be you should have said xxx is an arti stealing whore. or somthing along those lines

For someone who has been to university and bragged about being a graduate albeit in computing, you really ought to consider going back to school again. Your English is nothing less than awful.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Imgormiel said:
For someone who has been to university and bragged about being a graduate albeit in computing, you really ought to consider going back to school again. Your English is nothing less than awful.

yups got a 2:2 in games software engineering and i would consider going back to school probably to do somthing different.

Kanim

Banned
Imgormiel said:

if all else fails, insult their use of english!:)

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Ooooh! A good ol "BC stole my arti" thread! Haven't seen any of these for while :D

popa

Fledgling Freddie
well atm i w8 the final answer from goa they need timeto check the server logs

Faril

Banned
TommyJ said:
And one more thing to you Faril what was just told to ya about cursing and stuff like that? does it makes you feel godlike when you talk dirty..

no, but it does turn me on abit :worthy:

Skirne

Fledgling Freddie
Swearing = a bit childish
posting whine on fh = ... Go figure.

popa

Fledgling Freddie
i asked goa about what happen and i recived

Due to legal and privacy reasons I can't inform you about the results of this investigation.

:D

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
which means that they cant tell you anything specific regarding the account that doesnt belong you to.

So could be anything from

Not done a thing

too

Hired Ninja's to kill his/her family

(although i suspect even ninjas wouldnt get involved in the cloudsong camping fiasco that is toa)

:p

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
baaaaad vanezzaaaaa

Darthorly.gif

har har

camping mobs is bullshit, first who pulls is entitled on the mob, waiting for a group to arrive is just nice but in no way a must. It would have been nice to let him join for credit but thats also just being nice

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe Awarkle.....HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!

*****NINJA'S KILLED MY FAMILY!!!!! NEED MONEY FOR KUNG FU LESSONS PLZ!!!!*****

mawh

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
baaaaad vanezzaaaaa

camping mobs is bullshit, first who pulls is entitled on the mob, waiting for a group to arrive is just nice but in no way a must. It would have been nice to let him join for credit but thats also just being nice

he didnt ask

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Imgormiel said:

u suk

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Either have the group ready, or don't whine OR just do it for the encounter and buy the arti.

(All you need is the enc & book soon anyway)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Nerf Excal tardedness polluting my eyes!:eek7:
Gifv un-clustered forums :p

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Skirne said:
Yes, sharing is against the CoC. But, if you care to read a bit, Mythic has never stated that they actually enforce it. In fact, Mythic made account splitting, mainly for friends and family that share an account. Sanya has repeatedly written about sccount sharing, and every time it's "try not to get yourself screwed, ok?"

But since you're so worked up about this, why don't you send a mail to GOA and tell them about all your account sharing friends, I am sure they will care a lot about your issues.

Account sharing is not allowed. GOA can't stop you from doing it, but they will just ban the account if you ever have a problem and come knocking at their door. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into. :)

mordsythe

Fledgling Freddie
Faril said:
I play my chars alot lol :) But when im not playing i might let an irl m8 or so borrow it

therefore breaking the CoC by letting some1 else have access to your account.. /read the bit b4 u enter game.. its not just there to irritate you on entry by making u click accept.:twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom