NEW !!! other arti stealby BC memeber

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Skirne said:
Thread-Crap-Wont_Die.jpg

can always hope it wont =D

Faril

Banned
Lol, Defenders of Cloudsong can be so pathetic some times, just too sick of this, omg, u broke coc, blablabla blablabla

Skirne

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I don't steal artifact encounters because I am a bad person. I steal artifact encounters because Mythic made ToA so incredibly hard. When a resource is scarce, there will be a fight for that resource, I am just doing what I can to win.

Mythic should and are going to make toa easier, then there will be enought for me, and the people I steal from as well. Rejoice.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Skirne said:
Well, I don't steal artifact encounters because I am a bad person. I steal artifact encounters because Mythic made ToA so incredibly hard. When a resource is scarce, there will be a fight for that resource, I am just doing what I can to win.

Mythic should and are going to make toa easier, then there will be enought for me, and the people I steal from as well. Rejoice.

we will still find a way to fkk it up for you, dont worry...

:bazbeer:

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
THREAD MUST NOT DIE ARTI STEALING ROX! Flame me bitchezz c'mon!

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
Iteresting thread, but why only 7 pages in an importent mather like this? :)

Slipurson

Fledgling Freddie
mawh said:
it was me and the mob wasent pulled when i got there the only thing you said was "i caped here"
and just because you camp at an artifact doenst mean its "yours" thats so 1948 and i gave him the musikbox
you pulled it with your hammer of doom and run away in panic and i pulled the mob which i gave the musikbox
when it Deagroed from your running which goa will see if they even cba too check it up which i doubt

but they might ban accounts if they are "e-bayed" ;)

just had to say that cuz of the "thats so 1948" comment ...and keep this going

Skirne said:
Swearing = a bit childish
posting whine on fh = ... Go figure.

and you just did.. yey you

Himse said:
to be perfectly honest. ive never seen any BC member steal an arti,
Get out of your cave :)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Hello,

I won't name ppl, nor will i accuse ppl. I am part of a embargo with 2 other major raid leaders. That embargo is to make ppl respect others and to know how u play a game a honest way.
If a mob is camped, u either do 2 things.
1) U ask if u can join for chance for artie/credit/ml exp, and the person camping sais yes and u join.
2) same story, person sais no, u say np and leave.

Its not about rules noted down in CoC or not, i have never ever read a line in there. Its about respect to others who invest time in camping the mob. I might not always be nice if u cant join the person/group but there always a reason.

Even worse is if u dont bother to ask anything and just pull mobs encounters away from these persons.

I personally give respect to those who respect myself and others as well.

As it stands now i ban every1 from my raid for a certain period if i have seen prove of any actions of encounter/arti stealing.
Why ? Cause its my raid and i dont like ppl like that.

This is my personal opinion.

Greets Vav.

Skirne

Fledgling Freddie
I never posted a whine on FH, Slipurson. I am fine with people stealing artis, only happened once though, and that team got ganked by Danos, and then we got our hauberk anyway. Thanks for clearing the adds, keep it up thieves!:)

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
ring ring ring ring bananaphone.
Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger, Mushroom Mushroom.

mawh

Fledgling Freddie
yea FFS stop stealing them arties! its lame dumb and you get better cash from farming 10 hours in DF

End of the day theres no official rules against camp stealing... its just realm spirit that they leave it if you/anyone else has been there for xx amount of hours... if they choose to by noobs about it and take it fine they took it... nowt you or rightnow can do about it... just them that gets blacklisted from ml raids etc at the end of the day... so fucking themselves over really... they've already been banned from 2 major ml grp leaders that run ml 1-9 everyone 2 months or so... and a few modded arti raids

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
A new year has started.... and i promise you! i will do the best to fukk it up for you ppl somehow! but now... i gonna sleep.. bigsoz! :drink: :cheers:

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:
A new year has started.... and i promise you! i will do the best to fukk it up for you ppl somehow! but now... i gonna sleep.. bigsoz! :drink: :cheers:

Im gonna join u on this:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom