Fledgling Freddie
today egget steal cloudsong
how many thieves are on BC

hope goa ban him

edit: sry about bad type just get furious

popa

Fledgling Freddie
Narzeja said:
Posting here wont help anything, report the incident with RightNow.

made that why i say hope get baned

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
omg...u just made yourself more retarded then the stealer posting it here.

wan't a GRATS ? well ok.

GRATS FOR THE BEST POST OF THE YEAR!

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
How you can steal CS?

Why i get the idea someone was camping it and this guy came along and pulled it before other guy was ready= Stealing m8s!

popa

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
How you can steal CS?

Why i get the idea someone was camping it and this guy came along and pulled it before other guy was ready= Stealing m8s!

"some" like that

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
so he didnt steal it then? he was just quicker

mawh

Fledgling Freddie
it was me and the mob wasent pulled when i got there the only thing you said was "i caped here"
and just because you camp at an artifact doenst mean its "yours" thats so 1948 and i gave him the musikbox
you pulled it with your hammer of doom and run away in panic and i pulled the mob which i gave the musikbox
when it Deagroed from your running which goa will see if they even cba too check it up which i doubt

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
we are all thieves and lying bastards and basicly the scum of earth ofc ? havent heard it before ? been prolly 100 of threads about either artifact stealing or being backup company....

no honestly, if you were to slow blame yourself not others... if you camp make sure your friends can be fast to get there to assist you, else the one that is faster gets it.

Himse

FH is my second home
this is the onetime when i find the word SLOWCREW relevant :<

tis true about Popa ;x tis part of the slowcrew irl.

advantix

Fledgling Freddie
omg you guyz rox ^^^^^^^^

now take this scenario wich happend last night.

I was camping Cs for my IRL m8. some other guy joined after about 10 hours, he went to pryd to check if it was up. it wasnt, but there where ppl there that said they have camped for 24hours and no pop. Finally after 14hours, Eramai shows up, and that other guy (cant remember his name, sorry) told the prydwen ppl about it, so they could get enc also. Now we were just beeing nice, right? :) we waited about 10min and 2 guys shows up and join BG. we take him down easy, cs dropped and my m8 got enc :)

But what if someone have taken eramai from us, we followed him and was just trying to be nice, and still a prick pull him? Isnt that stealing either?

remember someone need the enc, while "egget" or whomever just kill for cloak. Then 14hours of gametime would be wasted and the "leet farmer" (stealer) gets 10-15p.

oh btw, just come on making fun of me for this post, i dont care. I gave my cs away for someone who needed it.

TommyJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well still the same unfortunaly happened to us a few days ago i guess it was faril since suprising is his sm :)

Thx to him alot of ppl didnt get the encounter wich we had been waiting for all to get and therefore hadent pulled him.. but as "clever" as he was he pulled it and pissed of alot of ppl but nothing you can do with such bad behavior he pulled it first and therefore its his arti if it drops.. goa dont care about that you have been playing X hours to get an encounter.. in their eyes you will just waste more time on the enc. = more money gets in their allrdy way to deep pockets

Hopefully all this "arti stealing" is going to change when DR hits us where ppl will only need the encounter and the scrolls in order to activate the artifact untill then we will have to live with these dudes.. :cheers:

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
some dude borrowed farils SM they say.. but still.. flaskboi needs a new flask :eek7:

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Isn't it against the CoC to prevent others from getting the enc by not inviting them before killing it?

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
They always blame the guild the MOST instead of the player :p i really do wonder...for some this rule counts : First pulled , First Served....that's what some mids told me:eek7:

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
Dr_Evil said:
Isn't it against the CoC to prevent others from getting the enc by not inviting them before killing it?

Why do private BGs exist for then ? :>

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Sourcream said:
They always blame the guild the MOST instead of the player :p i really do wonder...for some this rule counts : First pulled , First Served....that's what some mids told me:eek7:
Well just because you stay within the CoC doesn’t mean its ok what you are doing. If you arrive at an encounter where there is a grp getting rdy and you pull it right in front of them you are a prick, a moron and a retard if you don’t understand why. BC is the lamest guild when it comes to "stealing encounters".
Vash you disappoint me big time. I thought you were a nice guy, but I guess you are just another selfish prick like many others in BC.
For the love of god we CAN'T have ppl waiting for inc ppl that needs the encounter at encounters. God forbid someone wants to help others.

Sourcream said:
Why do private BGs exist for then ? :>
ANY hunts where you want the loot on 1 person. RvR events where you only want some to join?? LFoM vs RS RvR events etc. Guild hunts in TG or other places where there isn’t an encounter to get like everything else that MLs and Artifacts.
Get it now BC scum??

Chronictank

FH is my second home
TommyJ said:
Well still the same unfortunaly happened to us a few days ago i guess it was faril since suprising is his sm :)

Hopefully all this "arti stealing" is going to change when DR hits us where ppl will only need the encounter and the scrolls in order to activate the artifact untill then we will have to live with these dudes.. :cheers:
Wasn't faril was his friend using his account as said in the other thread
He also didn't "steal" it as he gave the music box first and started the encounter, when the people "camped" started hitting it, therefore the people who "camped" it are indeed breaking the CoC. As said in the other thread.
Also yelling "omg you ****** ***** i was ******* camped here for 48 hours", is great motivation to get you invited into the group... really :rolleyes:

p.s Sigel smells

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
when do faril actually play his own characters is an interesting question.

Faril

Banned
I play my chars alot lol :) But when im not playing i might let an irl m8 or so borrow it

tjodhild

Fledgling Freddie
TommyJ said:

Thx to him alot of ppl didnt get the encounter wich we had been waiting for all to get and therefore hadent pulled him.. but as "clever" as he was he pulled it and pissed of alot of ppl but nothing you can do with such bad behavior he pulled it first and therefore its his arti if it drops.. goa dont care about that you have been playing X hours to get an encounter.. in their eyes you will just waste more time on the enc. = more money gets in their allrdy way to deep pockets

try read CoC there you have the answer...

tuff luck if you have waited so many hours and then the arti mob spawns and then some one pulls it while you wating on rest to come.. ( thats is not against CoC )

but the " Camping on a mob " and peeps dont take it is just to be friendly.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Why cant people just share encounters and artis like the rest of us, or have some people had bad childhoods that makes them selfish little twats that wont share their rattle with the other children?

This "you're too slow" crap is just a load of crap, anyone with that attidude just sucks. :wanker:

TommyJ

Fledgling Freddie
When do ppl learn how to read??? :eek7:

I was there with my guild and a few random ppl and we where gathering a group while we kept clicking the mob so he didnt ran off.. i got the encounter that day because i had handed in the music box.. but alot of the others we were waiting for to give the box also didnt make it because of such an selfish act like the one faril pulled off.. i really dont care who used his sm.. if one of my toons do something against other ppl no matter if its against the CoC or not i will remove their access to my accounts right away.. (saying that it was another dude who used his toons is just a lame excuse.. his toon = his fault)

And again you keep saying he didnt break any CoC right? now tell me when did it became legal to share your password with some of your friends? did they make any changes in the CoC that im not aware off?

now for the IMPORTANT part.. (put on your reading classes)

I am not talking about that he was breaking the CoC i know he didnt when he pulled that mob!!!

Im talking about the fact that when you see 5+ ppl around the CS mob and 1 of them keeps spamming main chat if there is anyone who needs invite for the enc and you still pull the mob then your are being selfish.. I dont care weather its against the CoC or not and I really dont care about the cloak i got the cloaks that i need for my toons.. but i do care about the encounter and I do care about helping other ppl if they need it..
(I was there with my ml10 convoker supp bd i didnt need to wait for others to come could have pulled it when ever i wanted i had the box turned and my ml9 was rdy long before faril even showed up but I didnt pull)

And the day im talking about is NOT the same as the day the dude who made this post is talking about!!!

Now unless you actuly know what happend that day or If you dont understand what im typing here or just cant read.. plz dont make lame posting like the ones above :)

mawh

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
Well just because you stay within the CoC doesn’t mean its ok what you are doing. If you arrive at an encounter where there is a grp getting rdy and you pull it right in front of them you are a prick, a moron and a retard if you don’t understand why. BC is the lamest guild when it comes to "stealing encounters".
Vash you disappoint me big time. I thought you were a nice guy, but I guess you are just another selfish prick like many others in BC.
For the love of god we CAN'T have ppl waiting for inc ppl that needs the encounter at encounters. God forbid someone wants to help others.

just gonna make 1 thing clear for you.. there wasent a grp there ready too pull, there was a healer who said this exact words "i caped here" he didnt ask for the enc or say anything else :: now plz close the pointless thread ::

popa

Fledgling Freddie
dunno how u got REI or if u are the real REI how can a exmember of E&E make that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom