Another BC stealing!!

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Shrye said:
Just because it may not be everyone in your guild that acts like idiots, when you don't police your own members and take sanctions towards behaviour like this, you're condoning it and generalization of the whole guild is to be expected, and rightfully so.

You are free to generalize all you want m8, you don't know the people in the guild, so I guess it's the only way you can comment on us ;)

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
I hope people dont do this towards the EoY...I want my EoY... :(

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
toxicity said:
what is wrong with you, you stupid russian f*ck.. they had a camp set up to pull the mob and BC swoops in and pulls it from them, so stop acting like an asshole and say people stole from you aswell.. and btw, you aint THE MAN like you think you are, just alittle b*tch with an attitude problem.

So funny see you saying to other about attitude problem when you have posted that sh*t

Imo Grow up!!

Btw, the camped words in the CoC or Goa rules didnt exist, you can be camping if you want, but if a FG comes and pull the mob u should QQ irl and STFU.

Isnt the same if you already pulled the mob and fighting, then you have rights about that mob and if they stole you just send a SShot to GoA instead of post Bullsh*t spam here. Then goa will check SShots, will check the logs and will decide what to do with those dudes who have stoled mob / artifact.

My 2 copper

Me Myself & I

Fledgling Freddie
toxicity said:
what is wrong with you, you stupid russian f*ck.. they had a camp set up to pull the mob and BC swoops in and pulls it from them, so stop acting like an asshole and say people stole from you aswell.. and btw, you aint THE MAN like you think you are, just alittle b*tch with an attitude problem.
Maybe u should stick playing on Alb not in both realms - no BC in Exc/Alb :touch:

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
can some one define the term 'camped' , im not justifying certian peeps actions of swooping in and stealing artis when another group is mid battle but what i have seen is alot of people parking up there bb's or second accounts and claiming spots like GoV as theres 24/7 , now maybe these people have all day to play but i can see how this is rubbing a few people up the wrong way , some of us dont get time to do this or run two accounts so we lose out on a chance to get an arti we want because theres a semi afk account there camping it all day every day. whats even more annoying is u then see these arti's for sale in housing for 30 plat or more! , this is outta order imo and as far as im conserned if you turn up at spot and get no response from the 'afk' character there camping it , or he doesnt pull and is only watching so a guild can turn up and claim at any point , i say if a group turns up at this point ready to engage it , they have every right to , CoC also says this is fair as the mob is unpulled and therefore anyones. im open to arguement on this but afiak the camping rare or long pop artis is getting silly.

Tio McShire

Fledgling Freddie
Uku said:
can some one define the term 'camped' , im not justifying certian peeps actions of swooping in and stealing artis when another group is mid battle but what i have seen is alot of people parking up there bb's or second accounts and claiming spots like GoV as theres 24/7 , now maybe these people have all day to play but i can see how this is rubbing a few people up the wrong way , some of us dont get time to do this or run two accounts so we lose out on a chance to get an arti we want because theres a semi afk account there camping it all day every day. whats even more annoying is u then see these arti's for sale in housing for 30 plat or more! , this is outta order imo and as far as im conserned if you turn up at spot and get no response from the 'afk' character there camping it , or he doesnt pull and is only watching so a guild can turn up and claim at any point , i say if a group turns up at this point ready to engage it , they have every right to , CoC also says this is fair as the mob is unpulled and therefore anyones. im open to arguement on this but afiak the camping rare or long pop artis is getting silly.

Problem then is .. even after whoever has the right has pulled the mob and done the encounter, anyone can come along and pick up the arti if it drops to the ground.. as long as they have NOT engaged the mob at all.

As this link clearly shows:
http://img39.exs.cx/img39/3867/conv1.jpg

So the message is clear from goa/mythic ... don't intefere with fights in pve .. but be fast enough to get your hands on the loot you didn't help get and that is fine.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Tio McShire said:
Problem then is .. even after whoever has the right has pulled the mob and done the encounter, anyone can come along and pick up the arti if it drops to the ground.. as long as they have NOT engaged the mob at all.

As this link clearly shows:
http://img39.exs.cx/img39/3867/conv1.jpg

So the message is clear from goa/mythic ... don't intefere with fights in pve .. but be fast enough to get your hands on the loot you didn't help get and that is fine.

that's us rules
they indeed steal artis left and right, and csr just tells you to fo
here in europe goa _bans_ for stealing
thats what i tell all of you for 10000000000th time -- before go to fh and cry like 2 yo kiddy that some big boy stole a candy from you, make a report

ps. before i see at least one person from bc banned i will respond to all "bc stole my candy!!!!!1111" threads in "sucks to be you" manner

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
rofl thats f**king ridiculous lol , there justifying anyone including myself , standing , possibly hiding at say 'the GoV encounter' awaiting a group to pull it then dd or range shot it till ive got dmg on said mob , then as the mob dies or close to it i (just example , i wouldnt do this!) run in and F7+G frantically and if drop ends up on me i own it! , well my faith in mythic has been severly dented and i hope they re-adjust this before the few idiots who believe that they can get away with said example decide they now have a justified answer to people whining , all i can sugest is make sure some one in your group is F7+G'ing like friggin crazy as mob dies!.

p.s posted at same time as above post and i hope it is just US rules :)

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Uku said:
rofl thats f**king ridiculous lol , there justifying anyone including myself , standing , possibly hiding at say 'the GoV encounter' awaiting a group to pull it then dd or range shot it till ive got dmg on said mob , then as the mob dies or close to it i (just example , i wouldnt do this!) run in and F7+G frantically and if drop ends up on me i own it! , well my faith in mythic has been severly dented and i hope they re-adjust this before the few idiots who believe that they can get away with said example decide they now have a justified answer to people whining , all i can sugest is make sure some one in your group is F7+G'ing like friggin crazy as mob dies!.

it's fixed in 1.70
read patch notes
gov will go as bg treasure

not sure about cloudsong tho :/
seems it will still be possible to steal it

Woogy

Fledgling Freddie
that alot of 50's well tbh i fell that snatchng mobs away form groups in mid fight just plain worng and should not be tolorated. i aslo feel that using u second account to camp a spot also worng i cna not afford a secoond account but if i did have one i would certainly not be using it for cmaping a spot waste of pc ram :p but any how that my opinion hang me on a cross if u want :wij:

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Brutalos said:
Camped it for 2 days, got group with FoP up and when we pulled guards, suddenly DAnos got hitted by a bolt and GUESS!! its BC stealing GOV AGAIN!!!!

I am sorry to disappoint you, but there is no stealing of anything in this case. Your group is pulling one mob, another grp is pulling the other.

This time though u did it to an old "guildmate" of yours, and i honestly and deeply regret to the last day i was ever in the same guild with such ***** as you.

I am sorry, but you stopped being your guildmate when you said you were quitting daoc, and quit the guild.

I need that damn artifact to start playing my savage.. and noone not even u will stop me from getting it.
Stopping you from playing your savage at any cost is on top of BC agenda atm, rly.

Screenies of the event are going to be posted directly to GoA and BC lets see who has the 1st word on what.
Sure, and you shall make a thread with GOA's answer, correct? =)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Klonk said:
And ofc it's the whole of BC, according to duskwave we have 67 active members, and we always move as a 67 char zerg :p

your right there, its usually 16

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Brutalos
Camped it for 2 days, got group with FoP up and when we pulled guards, suddenly DAnos got hitted by a bolt and GUESS!! its BC stealing GOV AGAIN!!!!

can you just confirm to me how you camped this mob for 2 days?! were you there on your own , using an alt or was the entire group there for 2 days?!
this is the kinda example im on about and as far as im conserned if you were on a second account or unlike most of us can stand there all day semi afk , it makes it a mob open to anyone till you have actually pulled either it or one of its guards. agian this is my opinion and flame me for it if ya like.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
nptr said:
I was stolen scalars by Pro Patria after camped it 7h

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, ggm8 campscalarsm0rplz

Lethul

FH is my second home
old.anubis said:
that's us rules
they indeed steal artis left and right, and csr just tells you to fo
here in europe goa _bans_ for stealing
thats what i tell all of you for 10000000000th time -- before go to fh and cry like 2 yo kiddy that some big boy stole a candy from you, make a report

ps. before i see at least one person from bc banned i will respond to all "bc stole my candy!!!!!1111" threads in "sucks to be you" manner

where has verka been lately? ;)

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Some people are just to stupid.
How can they report something to RightNow when what they did is not ILLEGAL according to the CoC.

Its just utter lame, and therefore they post it here. To be honest, I think Black Company should get a new policy, and get their members stick to it.
What about starting with this?

§1. Be polite.
§2. Do not be a utter prick.

Guess you would have to kick 30% of the guild then though. Maybe even some guildmasters, who knows..

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
Klonk said:
And ofc it's the whole of BC, according to duskwave we have 67 active members, and we always move as a 67 char zerg :p
"It only takes one bad apple to spoil the whole bunch" ;)

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, we are all impolite utter pricks in BC. With such thinking it comes to me
at no surprise if you had problems with BC ppl.

I personally have no desire to improve relations with ppl who think likewise.
We have friends that respect us, and we respect them. Ones that want to achieve something with smartass remarks because it's popular may take a walk. It is their problem, and i have little desire to listen to them.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
We pulled SOM last week, BC turned up, Takhysis Zephyrd one of the sphinxes as we pulled, but it didnt agro, and the BC group left us to it. Makes a change doesnt it.

Apart from the fact one of their members was in our group, he was only after the encounter, so makes me wonder if it would have been the same if he wasnt...

Yes I do have ss of it, but as they didnt gain anything from this, I wont bother posting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom