Another BC stealing!!

nptr

Fledgling Freddie
Im proud i could start another uber whine thread!

whine at me whine!

P.S. Reports were "solved" this morning and my GoV is kept with me = we did everything right, so no QQ more plz.

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
We pulled SOM last week, BC turned up, Takhysis Zephyrd one of the sphinxes as we pulled, but it didnt agro, and the BC group left us to it. Makes a change doesnt it.

This one made me smile ^.^

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Raven said:
your right there, its usually 16

As anyone who have met us in rvr after toa can testify; we run opted 8 man grp 99.9% of the time, that 0.1% being Zubilo/Tonje running on croc ring speed with us to amg. I can even name the standard guild group we have out, there's usually the same core of ppl, but I don't see the point ;)

Feel free to look for us in Emain if you want it confirmed ^^

BC's reputation as zerg guild/Backup Company was correct in a period of time (a long period of time even) but there are different rvr leaders within BC with different views on this, and those of our rvr leaders who are active atm are strongly against running with adds/second fg on stick, fyi. Come to Emain, see for yourself.

Zubilo

Fledgling Freddie
I bring apologies for my bad English

As begin post Wine BC stealt the art one example

Chronology

SM Robo pop close Tartaros staff spot 2:17 time and see SM-Fiftyck +warr+shaman+another SM.
I got privat msg from Fiftyck "Spot camped"
after 20 mins i ask Fiftyck "You wanna sit here or try maybe kill mob?"Fiftyck answer "Another ppls Inc"
i say ok "I giv you 5 mins more and start pull mob personale".
2:45 I start pull.Fiftyck-"WTF r you doing?" Fiftyck pet+pet another SM start hit Akil mob to i got wiped
Robo die.
res-rebuff replace fop bla bla bla 2:56 Fiftyck grp stay close spot wait another ppls, i start pulling Akil again.Fiftyck "Hey put you pet back now"2:59 Robo kill Akil mob.

Fiftyck tell after "I know BC m8 u r always stealing artis
and dont make the inossent now''-"SS time m8"-"I try mail Goa about you"

FH forum sistem not have load screen shots more 39k size, who need all screen shots i can tell if you wann

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Never posted smth in BC wajn threads .. Bruta I was there in ur grp .. soz majt etc that we couldnt get gov for joo .. but anyway .. waj u posted this shit here ? .. Every1 already know that BC are fags and idiots (not every1, but most of them). I asked from Kirill wtf is he doing .. he just said that .. he saw the mob, he pulled it -.- .. he dosent give a shit about camping etc .. and the dude to whom the gov went .. Banda/Kisju(to his thane .. THAAAAANEEEEEEE) .. just told me .. that he couldnt buy it caus no1 was selling (there are 2 govs for sale on CM) and he couldnt camp it himself so he had to steal it (his own words, u saw it urself on irc) ..

so bruta .. kinda pointless to wajn here -.-

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Zubilo said:
I bring apologies for my bad English

As begin post Wine BC stealt the art one example

Chronology

SM Robo pop close Tartaros staff spot 2:17 time and see SM-Fiftyck +warr+shaman+another SM.
I got privat msg from Fiftyck "Spot camped"
after 20 mins i ask Fiftyck "You wanna sit here or try maybe kill mob?"Fiftyck answer "Another ppls Inc"
i say ok "I giv you 5 mins more and start pull mob personale".
2:45 I start pull.Fiftyck-"WTF r you doing?" Fiftyck pet+pet another SM start hit Akil mob to i got wiped
Robo die.
res-rebuff replace fop bla bla bla 2:56 Fiftyck grp stay close spot wait another ppls, i start pulling Akil again.Fiftyck "Hey put you pet back now"2:59 Robo kill Akil mob.

Fiftyck tell after "I know BC m8 u r always stealing artis
and dont make the inossent now''-"SS time m8"-"I try mail Goa about you"

FH forum sistem not have load screen shots more 39k size, who need all screen shots i can tell if you wann

There was banda's arti raid on saturday .. I was camping tartaros for some time .. then I noticed that banda and his co are in volcanus .. PMed him and asked, whats ur next artis .. he said tartaros .. I asked him not to take it caus I was camping it etc .. but noooooo .. ofc .. true BC .. they came there with FG .. I was in with my RM and summ sm to do it + moik with bb for fop and heals .. we w8ed like hmm 25 mins .. while BC was "BUFFING" .. then they got summ sm and tryed to pull it .. but ofc they got agro and they almost died :p .. anyway, they were there for like 40 mins trying to kill it and then left -.- .. such greedy mfers .. but I still got the staff :D

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
kinda pointless to wajn here
guess what r u doin by posting in this thread...
and btw Kisju has nothing to do with BC, so it's rather pointless to classify Kisju's artie raid as BC PvE event.

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
(there are 2 govs for sale on CM)

just like to point out that these arent for sale , i checked prior to ur post as i need the arti myself , they are on consignmenr merchants but have no price listed. prolly just being used for storage. also most peeps list it for ridiculous prices which no 'average' player can afford. Give us CM price cap mythic! allow maximum price to be 2 plat for any one item imo. stops sad gits farming scrolls and stuff just so they can rip off there own realm m8's.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:
guess what r u doin by posting in this thread...
and btw Kisju has nothing to do with BC, so it's rather pointless to classify Kisju's artie raid as BC PvE event.

Kisjus other chars are from BC .. Banda fi. .. and U dont take him to BC caus he is Thane xD and I dont whine .. I just tell how it was and what is right .. and about zubilo .. he is just QQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom