Albion, the friendly realm?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Scenario was probably that they wanted to farm rps in the way they know how - defending a tower - take cut mid port, but no mids can be arsed so they sit around like lemons for 10 minutes with no one to farm.

Then decide to try the same to the hibbies.

So they take the towers purely for their own selfish reasons, to farm easy rps within their oh so comfortable comfort zone.

I to look forward to what reasons Kin will provide.

We looked for fgs but none was runing so yes we did want to farm inc ppl but not defending tower, in fact if you notice we took one tower then went for another waiting for to take it back then going for mids. AND IT WORKED cause mids did came with at least 1 group of 7 ppl.
What are we suposed to do? Just cause the server hasnt enough ppl we should cancel subs? Dont think so.
Just cause we can only play at late night dosent take us the right to have fun if Thutmes thinks so he is being selfish, just cause hibs couldnt moister a group out of the about 10 hibs online dosent make him right imho.
If server was on normal status there would be more ppl online and tbh i blame the hib/mid QQs that rerolled Avalon/US/Etc.

The mids and hibs that play at late night should start to think to make groups instead of playing theyr solo classes aka stealthers or stop playing solo and they would get action aswell.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
The port going down isn't jsut a pain to hibs/mids, it's a pain to albs who want something to fight. When it's already late it tends to remind peeps it's time for bed, not generate action.

To be fair to albions tho' hibs had tried to cut crim port about 30mins earlier and I think were at it the previous night. So no suprise if albions go off and split in the porridge.

There's always the boat for those with a deep love of the game, but I guess noone has anymore and just waiting around bored for this new WoW clone.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
The port going down isn't jsut a pain to hibs/mids, it's a pain to albs who want something to fight. When it's already late it tends to remind peeps it's time for bed, not generate action.
That is correct, but the fact is most of the days i can only play at that time, but are we blaming my rl schedule for the game status?

To be fair to albions tho' hibs had tried to cut crim port about 30mins earlier and I think were at it the previous night. So no suprise if albions go off and split in the porridge.
To be even more fair hibs and mids are constantly trying to take crim t4 or 3 (cant remember eactly wich) to farm for inc albs.

There's always the boat for those with a deep love of the game, but I guess noone has anymore and just waiting around bored for this new WoW clone.

Im not blaming those that want to leave cause they dont have port, im blaming the soloers that do not want to group up and actualy stand and fight instead of huging bolg/crim keep. Hell... even let it be hibgard at that time if you want

elbeek

Part of the furniture
I cannot for the life of me, understand why Albs have yet again cut Hibs port. What is the fucking point?

I play the same realm as wankers like Kinutix and arwwwweeneneneymyyr yet they do more harm to my enjoyment of the game than any fg of hibs/mids by their actions.

Are you pair stupid or just plain fucking stupid?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
That is correct, but the fact is most of the days i can only play at that time, but are we blaming my rl schedule for the game status?

To be even more fair hibs and mids are constantly trying to take crim t4 or 3 (cant remember eactly wich) to farm for inc albs.

Im not blaming those that want to leave cause they dont have port, im blaming the soloers that do not want to group up and actualy stand and fight instead of huging bolg/crim keep. Hell... even let it be hibgard at that time if you want

Come on, your not trying to tell me that you arnt as happy farming soloers and duos as you are full groups? Can't really swallow that one. And criticising soloers for not wanting to actually stand and fight instead of huging bolg/crom - that is truly laughable.

You just take it so you dont have to wander, and are safe in a tower, drawing everything that doesnt log off on to you - when what it actually does is just mean quite a few people cba and log for the night. Maeloch had it spot on.

This in no way has anything to do with play times, or you wanting full group or 'fair' action, so please dont pretend otherwise. You just want a focus point to pull all the rps to you, and arnt too bothered about whether that kills rvr for everyone else, including your realm mates.

Take the high ground for a change, just because some hibs and/or mids cut port, no need for you to go do the same thing in some sort of petty minded revenge.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Pointless trying to reason with Kinutix tbh. He is too stupid to see anything other than his own lame PoV. Hopefully he will catch fire and implode irl.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Anyway Kin, whats done is done, would it be to much to ask you not to work on cutting port late on and investigate other game play options?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
This in no way has anything to do with play times, or you wanting full group or 'fair' action, so please dont pretend otherwise. You just want a focus point to pull all the rps to you, and arnt too bothered about whether that kills rvr for everyone else, including your realm mates.

Read what the man said, just for once.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
That is correct, but the fact is most of the days i can only play at that time, but are we blaming my rl schedule for the game status?.
Not really, not everyone has a choice when they can play, just if you want stuff to fight cutting port don't seem the best way to go about it from what I can see. Or am I wrong, cutting port and AM relic raids gives good action?

Re: enemy grping up. Well there's always the option of splitting up urselves.

Most interesting thing in this thread anyhow is croms blackpudding and cheddar pizza. Might have a crack at that abomination myself.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Read what the man said, just for once.

Lets get things straight.

- Elbeek go take a chill pill, chove your head in your ass, go milk another thread in another forum etc just dont fill more space with your useless shit mmkay?

- Tuthmes unlike you i can read text perfectly without being in Bold, italic or underlined.

-Crom i never said i cared about rvr stat for the 10 hibs left online or the 5 mids left online. If they log sooner or later its theyr problem not gonna change the fate of the server. - In fact theyr problem is that they are too confy shoved in theyr keeps that they dont bother to group up and go out, for all of these ermits i recall upon Darwin, "learn, evolute and adapt you monkeys" thats what i do when for example 3/5/8 mids try to kill me solo i try to get a group or i go to pve but you dont see me bitching about a fg killing me or taking port. when albs took crim and mids/hibs started to constantly take out port did you see me bitching? No i didnt!
Bunch of spoiled kids tbh who pbbly never had to fight for anything in theyr lifes and start to cry whenever theyr lolipop is taken away.
When alb is painted green/mid do you see the albs bitching? Sure we are the noob realm yadda yadda but were not QQs like most hibs and mids that bitch here in this forum.
Now when hibs loose one port its such a fecking drama that would make the drama chipmonk look like something of a elementary school project of shakspear and make shakspear look like a family comedy.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Not really, not everyone has a choice when they can play, just if you want stuff to fight cutting port don't seem the best way to go about it from what I can see. Or am I wrong, cutting port and AM relic raids gives good action?

Re: enemy grping up. Well there's always the option of splitting up urselves.

Most interesting thing in this thread anyhow is croms blackpudding and cheddar pizza. Might have a crack at that abomination myself.

I didnt say AC RR are good, in fact i stoped doing that long time ago. And no i cannot choose when to play. Most time of the year i have work from 8:30 to 17:00 and then have Uni from 18:00 till 00:00.
Never heard of a group spliting up cause the oponents were outnumbered how about you?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
tbh when alb was painted green there was like 10 threads of albs crying about hib classes or hibgard

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
tbh when alb was painted green there was like 10 threads of albs crying about hib classes or hibgard

sorry to disapoint you but threads were albs QQ about hib classes is more old then Julius Cesar

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

So you arnt prepared just maybe to not cut port late on, you'd prefer that people logged off? Cutting off your nose to spite your face really, for the sake of a burst of action.

Well dont think i can add anything else, except I hope next time you do at least consider leaving port open for the benefit of all.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
sorry to disapoint you but threads were albs QQ about hib classes is more old then Julius Cesar

oh really? :)

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/rvr-discussions38/219143-no-skill-stun-nook-die-merchants.html

Just spend a bit of time on DA alliance, I play my inf like 1-2 hours a day, not everyday, and each time I'm playing there's some whine about either bugabusing hibs/mids, overpowered classes, hibgard etc, it turned to be so sillly that i just turned /as chat off :<

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
oh really? :)

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/rvr-discussions38/219143-no-skill-stun-nook-die-merchants.html

Just spend a bit of time on DA alliance, I play my inf like 1-2 hours a day, not everyday, and each time I'm playing there's some whine about either bugabusing hibs/mids, overpowered classes, hibgard etc, it turned to be so sillly that i just turned /as chat off :<

I do see DA alliance chat everyday and it has been like that 1 year ago in last alliance were i was and the one before and the one before back to 4 years ago when i was in TDS. So yes pretty old, the only fact is that it keeps going.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
So you arnt prepared just maybe to not cut port late on, you'd prefer that people logged off? Cutting off your nose to spite your face really, for the sake of a burst of action.

Well dont think i can add anything else, except I hope next time you do at least consider leaving port open for the benefit of all.

Let me ask you something...

Do you have any doubts that if hibs/mids would outnumber the albs they would do the same thing?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Never heard of a group spliting up cause the oponents were outnumbered how about you?
I've often left grps to solo cos I was bored with the lvl of action which didn't really justify running about as a fg, and grps I been in often split altogether although I admit I can't think of a grp splitting into 2 smaller grps in such a calculated way. But that doesn't mean it's a bad idea.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lots of times we just logged cause there were only solo ppl left..

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Let me ask you something...

Do you have any doubts that if hibs/mids would outnumber the albs they would do the same thing?

Doesnt really matter what hibs/mids would do does it? I was just asking you. If your answer is 'no, i'll continue to break port because I believe that hibs/mids would do the same on some mythical (ged it?) server where they have the greater numbers', then so be it. It's your choice. Just a bit of a shame for late night game play.

You wouldnt consider not breaking port then, if it meant that more people remained on the server for the late session, and generally squeezed more enjoyment out of their play time?

*edit
How about you did the leaving the tower untaken, but with the doors open as a compromise next time you feel the urge to tower camp late on?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
tbh when there's just solo peeps out and it turns into a knitting circle it's not even worth soloing anymore.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I've often left grps to solo cos I was bored with the lvl of action which didn't really justify running about as a fg, and grps I been in often split altogether although I admit I can't think of a grp splitting into 2 smaller grps in such a calculated way. But that doesn't mean it's a bad idea.

Aye, not a lot of fun running over poor duos etc at midnight. Its boring in the full group and i personally really feel for the poor sods that are getting killed - you know it wont take much of that to basically ruin that persons night for them and make them log.

Lots and lots of times weve disbanded the group later on because only soloers around, and lots and lots of times ive left groups to solo because there wasnt enough action to really justify running in a group.

Guess people just have a different outlook on the game to you.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
tbh when there's just solo peeps out and it turns into a knitting circle it's not even worth soloing anymore.

Its ok if there are scores to settle. But not really had that 'bug' seriously since I stopped boozing and soloing :)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Lets get things straight.

- Elbeek go take a chill pill, chove your head in your ass, go milk another thread in another forum etc just dont fill more space with your useless shit mmkay?

You havn't got an excuse for your shit playstyle so resort to shit slinging tactics................twat.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
You havn't got an excuse for your shit playstyle so resort to shit slinging tactics................twat.

I dont need an excuse for playing like it should be played, what about you mofo?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Sounds like you would entertain the idea then next time. Thats progress :) :wub:

Guess ppl think Prime time relic raids is between 15:00 to 16:00 when ppl are working, i feel the hipocricy tho.
And talk about albs doing it when others are sleeping....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom