Albion, the friendly realm?

Silvertrek

Fledgling Freddie
It must be great playing Albion, all those friends to run around with and keep each company?

When was the realm ability “summon zerg” introduced in Albion, and when do Mid and Hib get it?

The tactics seem to be, stand in the bowl in three full groups, stuck together, have scouts scattered about like a good sprinkling of parmesan cheese on a pizza, wait until the mids or hibs are fighting, and …. Zerg.

This must take lots of coordination to get so many people in one place and one time, a great achievement in my view.

Other that CM, which at least do sometimes run as a group some times (until they come up against another FG, then they disappear), do Albs ever take a chance and play with even numbers.

Have they ever thought “ hmm, seems an even fight, let’s move on”, or is that all Alien?

Yes it is a whine, and it goes nice with some cheese, but Jesus, can you not see you that you are pissing on the final embers of the server?

iRvR is the only way this server can survive at the moment, why do Albion want to zerg the life out of it?

It no use being RR what ever if there is no-one left to fight.

:twak:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
As Nuok said before quiting the game " albs have to be very social persons, they all go together"

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
like hibs an mids wouldnt do the same if they had the numbers for it

Shadowss

Banned
i was in a random grp with my NOW RR 8 CLERIC.... and we pwned everything ... i was second on /stats heal within an hour it was a major fooking laugh!!! some Cm players some DA players etc!!

the only problem was getting bumfucked by 2 fgs of hibs but that didnt matter! then i logged on mah sorc and was top of /stats irs in 20 mins with 30 k !!! roxed

Its blooming Irvr and fgs always meet in the same places... fact

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
i was in a random grp with my NOW RR 8 CLERIC.... and we pwned everything ... i was second on /stats heal within an hour it was a major fooking laugh!!! some Cm players some DA players etc!!

the only problem was getting bumfucked by 2 fgs of hibs but that didnt matter! then i logged on mah sorc and was top of /stats irs in 20 mins with 30 k !!! roxed

Its blooming Irvr and fgs always meet in the same places... fact

/Yawn we really wanted to know that

Time for thread to be closed then

The dumb Fuck has spoken

Soulja

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Back in the days the saying was that hibs and mids only wanted to run high rr opted fg's and albs were more likely to run less opted groups and thus lost more fights so in the end they would maybe stay closer to their realm mates to avoid getting farmed by "better" set groups.

Now.. I'm not so sure.. WHAT opted enemy groups? o_O

Guess old habbits don't die. Gear was so right ^^ Dun f'in add on my arpess!!

(To be completely honest from an unbiased PoV it simply occurs because the alb realm has more players, if hib or mid had a larger pop as albs have they'd do the same as albs do now as someone said earlier.)

PS. Shadowss, you did well on a server full of competitive groups, so well done.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
It must be great playing Albion, all those friends to run around with and keep each company?

When was the realm ability “summon zerg” introduced in Albion, and when do Mid and Hib get it?

The tactics seem to be, stand in the bowl in three full groups, stuck together, have scouts scattered about like a good sprinkling of parmesan cheese on a pizza, wait until the mids or hibs are fighting, and …. Zerg.

This must take lots of coordination to get so many people in one place and one time, a great achievement in my view.

Other that CM, which at least do sometimes run as a group some times (until they come up against another FG, then they disappear), do Albs ever take a chance and play with even numbers.

Have they ever thought “ hmm, seems an even fight, let’s move on”, or is that all Alien?

Yes it is a whine, and it goes nice with some cheese, but Jesus, can you not see you that you are pissing on the final embers of the server?

iRvR is the only way this server can survive at the moment, why do Albion want to zerg the life out of it?

It no use being RR what ever if there is no-one left to fight.

:twak:

You complain about the bowl zerg and say that iRvR is the only way. That's contradicting.

Other than that it's a generalizing post and useless because you can apply your whine to all realms.

Azonic

Loyal Freddie

Actually its mozarella that is typically placed onto a pizza not parmesan as parmasan doesnt melt due to the low content of water. Parmesan is normally shaved over pasta so scouts are more like parmasan over a bowl of tagliatteli.

Shadowss

Banned

Actually its mozarella that is typically placed onto a pizza not parmesan as parmasan doesnt melt due to the low content of water. Parmesan is normally shaved over pasta so scouts are more like parmasan over a bowl of tagliatteli.

from a hib/mid perspective maybe coz they are special.. why this really happens * ahem*

1) Mid FG or Hibs FG camp crim hill ( so alb grps try and fight.. but usually loads of soloers building up)
2) Mid or Hib Fg gets over zerged and retreats .. but just gets owned
3) a loser from one of these grps QQ's about albs zerging
4) shadowss proves them rong coz the reason they are zerged up is from there doing.
5) Repeat steps 1-4

aika

Can't get enough of FH
we just got ran over by like 40 albs at bowl :(

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Silvertrek said:

You get it when you stop being so pathetic that people can bring themselves to group with you. :fluffle:

All realms used to zerg.
All realms currently zerg.
All realms will keep zerging until the server closes down.

It's good to see shadowss finally got invited to a group tho. Hopefully everyone will come here to shout I GOT A GROUP!! every time they do as well so we can dream of being as uber as them..

Shadowss

Banned
You get it when you stop being so pathetic that people can bring themselves to group with you. :fluffle:

All realms used to zerg.
All realms currently zerg.
All realms will keep zerging until the server closes down.

It's good to see shadowss finally got invited to a group tho. Hopefully everyone will come here to shout I GOT A GROUP!! every time they do as well so we can dream of being as uber as them..

i was explaining about rvr atm is good :)

i didnt even ask for it man i always play my stealther but they wanted a cleric so i thought fairdoos :) tbh people already dream about being as uber as me :) hey soulja

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
i didnt even ask for it man i always play my stealther but they wanted a cleric so i thought fairdoos :) tbh people already have nightmares about being as crap as me :) hey everyone

Corrected it for ya.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Other that CM, which at least do sometimes run as a group some times (until they come up against another FG, then they disappear)

Funny thing... last friday at least 5 times 1fg of mids ranned away from CM group lol they even burned SoS.

Yeah sure we must run when we see another fg ofc...we just make the miracle of rp multiplication like jesus crist! Surely only that way we can make the average 150k a day :m00:

Get a clue hen?

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Funny thing... last friday at least 5 times 1fg of mids ranned away from CM group lol they even burned SoS.

Yeah sure we must run when we see another fg ofc...we just make the miracle of rp multiplication like jesus crist! Surely only that way we can make the average 150k a day :m00:

Get a clue hen?

you make 150k a day because,you start like 9am in the morning ganking every soloer and small grps there are with ur FG.this goes on for like 8-10 hours.
When IRvR was in HW,was funny really.When Maelstrom grp/pug logged in suddenly 10-30mins later CM had logged.

So as I said before ,u make 90% of ur rp by zerging soloers.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie

Get a clue hen?

That was in your dream sorry

and lol 150k a day, congratz.. that like 10k/day in OF, we got a silly rp patch u know.. So that albs could gain RRs to try to compete

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
you make 150k a day because,you start like 9am in the morning ganking every soloer and small grps there are with ur FG.this goes on for like 8-10 hours.
When IRvR was in HW,was funny really.When Maelstrom grp/pug logged in suddenly 10-30mins later CM had logged.

So as I said before ,u make 90% of ur rp by zerging soloers.

Ahahahahah omg! I here anounce this guy as #1 clueless moron!

Hint: i work from 8:30 to 17:00!

Now can you please crawl up the hole were you came from and hide in shame?!

PS: TC > Maelstrom

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
That was in your dream sorry

and lol 150k a day, congratz.. that like 10k/day in OF, we got a silly rp patch u know.. So that albs could gain RRs to try to compete

And unlike you maniacs who log on in NF straigh away just so they can kill cause you got beaten at school so you can enlarge your epeen on forums i still manage to have 18 lvl 50 chars and pve a lot more.

"So that albs could gain RRs to try to compete" - Yes, only albs get the xtra rps :m00: hibs and mids dont get it....get a clue

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
And unlike you maniacs who log on in NF straigh away just so they can kill cause you got beaten at school so you can enlarge your epeen on forums i still manage to have 18 lvl 50 chars and pve a lot more.

"So that albs could gain RRs to try to compete" - Yes, only albs get the xtra rps :m00: hibs and mids dont get it....get a clue

School was quite some time ago, and I have 2 lvl 50 chars rdy for rvr, and a bb!

And yes as I said "So that albs could gain RRs to try to compete" Mids and hibs didn't rly need it to compete vs most the albs that play today....

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Ahahahahah omg! I here anounce this guy as #1 clueless moron!

Hint: i work from 8:30 to 17:00!

Now can you please crawl up the hole were you came from and hide in shame?!

PS: TC > Maelstrom

don't give rats ass that ur at work then, Rest of the CM grp or CM/DA pug does it.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
don't give rats ass that ur at work then, Rest of the CM grp or CM/DA pug does it.

If you dont give a rats ass dont talk about what you dont know, makes you look dumber then you already are.

riiiiiiighhttt Mid pugs and hib pugs dont do that aswell....:m00:
They are pbbly going to heaven cause they are all saints lol

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
And yes as I said "So that albs could gain RRs to try to compete" Mids and hibs didn't rly need it to compete vs most the albs that play today....

applicable to all realms

and cm do farm pugs that emerge from other realms at primetime, if you rvr you realise this....

but yes they do also KoS anything thats red, hence the whine

theyre not your retarded zergling players, that would be the influx of fotm archers that say they "solo" but add on anything whilst being 2000ft from a keep

CM just see the game as war, and kill kill kill

which is pretty much like everything was in OF

yet we still keep see'ing these "ah it was good in the old days" posts

such logic

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
applicable to all realms

and cm do farm pugs that emerge from other realms at primetime, if you rvr you realise this....

but yes they do also KoS anything thats red, hence the whine

theyre not your retarded zergling players, that would be the influx of fotm archers that say they "solo" but add on anything whilst being 2000ft from a keep

CM just see the game as war, and kill kill kill

which is pretty much like everything was in OF

yet we still keep see'ing these "ah it was good in the old days" posts

such logic

Yes I play a stealther so I usually c em do there "magic" more then others, but I usually stay away from em since if I perf someone while they're in cliprange and the fight aint over in 2 styles, then Im most likley going to get zerged by them and there followers..

And manisch what would u know..

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
Yes I play a stealther so I usually c em do there "magic" more then others, but I usually stay away from em since if I perf someone while they're in cliprange and the fight aint over in 2 styles, then Im most likley going to get zerged by them

no problems then, you know what to expect and what to do to not get zerged

agreement ftw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom