50% abs procs on heavy tank Drag slayer chest piece

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Seems mythic thought as it was still mathematically possible for a heavy tank to loose a melee encounter they have given them body parts from the slayer quest (leet stats and toa bonus piece) with a 50% abs boost proc (MS type but with huge chance to proc)...

*sigh*

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Seems mythic thought as it was still mathematically possible for a heavy tank to loose a melee encounter they have given them body parts from the slayer quest (leet stats and toa bonus piece) with a 50% abs boost proc (MS type but with huge chance to proc)...

*sigh*

So that means that chimps are even more OP now? Or is Champ RR5 AF based?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i dont think they really care anymore, its becoming more a test of patience, to see how much bullshit players can put up with before they quit, they have tested just about everything else on players.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
i dont think they really care anymore, its becoming more a test of patience, to see how much bullshit players can put up with before they quit, they have tested just about everything else on players.

They haven't dropped cows from outer space yet.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Yes so true:) They make the heavy tank at top of the food chain yes:) well hell why not? they wear the best armour yes? But Ffs GOA why can these mofos still out run me in all that armour?:(

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Y... imagine next step. Random landing meteors... they hit u, u die instantly! No chance to survive !

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
That can't possibly be real.
Are you sure someone hasn't mistook 50% Ablative proc for 50% ABS buff
My champ's dragonslayer chest certainly doesn't have it and its the same stats as a hero's

And next to the netherworldy vest (designed more for druids with a group heal and self onmi-hot proc) the hib dragon at least doesn't drop scale vests

delete

Can't get enough of FH
oh noes.. its the ablative of dooooom m8s
frostyzjx6.jpg

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
You know
Hib dragon looks the best
So does Hib dragonslayer armour

although luri's in dragonscale look like gremlins

but that mid armour is a tad fugly
it's like something a gay satanist would wear to his coming out party

I'm not talking from experience mind you

C

Carss

Is this a piss take thread?

Those procs are ablatives

edit: nerf beck said it.... you suck beck!

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
It's an ablative proc like the ones we have already, only a little better.
It can absorb up to 200 damage, but it will never absorb more than 50%. Someone hits you for 300, it will absorb 150 and you will have 50 left for the next hit. Same as SoM proc, only SoM procs absorbs 100% instead of 50%(someone hits you for 300, SoM will absorb 200).

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
hope those quests can be soloable

well
even on classic
with crappy elf shade starting stats and champ buffs
the entire quest line is soloable bar killing the named mini-dragons/glimmer prince and the main dragon himself (for the weapon)
you wont get armour until you kill mini-dragons/glimmer prince
you get dragon weapon after killing the main dragon(s)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
it was a pisstake thread!

(sorry I read it on US boards but yes its not correct thank god)

ok gimme something else to whine about

nerf lifetap!

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
it was a pisstake thread!

(sorry I read it on US boards but yes its not correct thank god)

ok gimme something else to whine about

nerf lifetap!

nerf hunters and rangers imo !! clueless gimp!!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
50% Ablatives are new how exactly ?

I have a Ring with a 50% Ablative charge that lasts 10 mins on shade ... :p

Castus

Can't get enough of FH

Well you support Northampton Town so your shit thresh hold is high already:)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
some in my guild did this quest yesterday quite easy....need a couple on the last steps i believe. And all over now i hear people cry about having to remake ur templates or you gonna lack this new armor and the procs etc^^
Quite stupid imo.
Also we had a dueling night the other day and i was fighting some of the better tanks there on the server. Was winning over the lot of them and a guy called ques( armsman) that i whooped comes back a lil later to get a rematch and seem really eager.

I meet him ( i always use the gay shield against the other heavy tanks ofc:p), and i get very suprised. He use DR like 9 times or something and get through my shield everytime...i die in end wondering what kinda hax that guy used!!:p
After i speak with them in vent and apparently it gots to do with some new dragon weapon he just borrowed from a friend^^

I heard more rumors about other people getting this too. So....is this a way around the shield patch for mythic:)? i wonder.
I dont really care.....i think the shield patch was rediculous...but if this is true everyone will wanna make a new temp and fit it^^
Hmmmm..
/eb.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
it might be some sort of accuracy boost proc

I think the dragon polearm has it, not sure.

just means the 500 half ogre armsman on albion will be carrying that rather than CW.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
it might be some sort of accuracy boost proc

I think the dragon polearm has it, not sure.

just means the 500 half ogre armsman on albion will be carrying that rather than CW.

at least then you wont have to face the shield on all:p

uron

Loyal Freddie
pally with 50% abs buff, large shield-with no difference against DWers, heal and end chant....have fun killing tht !!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
pally with 50% abs buff, large shield-with no difference against DWers, heal and end chant....have fun killing tht !!

stun, heat debuff nuke, kite a bit, nuke again. ;>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom