So whos still on ywain ?

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I am playing quite a bit of Cathal Valley at the moment :p I would love to run some tank group next patch on hibernia with warden celerity changes :D

Smite cleric is almost rr8 now

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I reactivated. Zwea/Evly still play in Molvik and 'the swedes' are still going strong.
Wtb friends however.

What realm in Molvik mate? Got healer, warrior, caba and cleric. Healer and cleric both ding 2l9 just the other day :D

Everz

FH is my second home
I am playing quite a bit of Cathal Valley at the moment :p I would love to run some tank group next patch on hibernia with warden celerity changes :D

Smite cleric is almost rr8 now

When do you run CV? Should be getting Chanter there in the coming days.

Everz

FH is my second home
What realm in Molvik mate? Got healer, warrior, caba and cleric. Healer and cleric both ding 2l9 just the other day :D

Only got a Hero/Skald atm, to lazy to template anything else. Zwea/Evly pretty much have everything :p.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
When do you run CV? Should be getting Chanter there in the coming days.

Well Hibernia on my champion named Guineax :p also i got my 40 merc from mordred to 49.5 for CV there aswell.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Only got a Hero/Skald atm, to lazy to template anything else. Zwea/Evly pretty much have everything :p.

Zwea doesn't play as much as he used to thou :/ HE BECAME A FATHER ! :) He ran with the Japanese group :X

Everz

FH is my second home
Zwea doesn't play as much as he used to thou :/ HE BECAME A FATHER ! :) He ran with the Japanese group :X

I know, everyone is growing up. We were saying the other night that ten years ago we would have been doing the same thing, running amok on DAoC.

Everz

FH is my second home
Well Hibernia on my champion named Guineax :p also i got my 40 merc from mordred to 49.5 for CV there aswell.

I'll holla at yer, need to get bot to 49 first... PL group :D?

ileks

Part of the furniture
I just reactivated my old EU account. What can i use all my bounty points on now? I only have about 20 plat it seems.

CorNokZ

BPs are used for artifacts, Master Levels(mostly), BP items(only really useful in BGs and not really viable at level50) and the usual housing stuff like paying rent etc

ileks

Part of the furniture
BPs are used for artifacts, Master Levels(mostly), BP items(only really useful in BGs and not really viable at level50) and the usual housing stuff like paying rent etc

Is it possible to transfer bounty points between characters? i.e. to a BG character.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Transferred a level 39 cabalist over for Molvik. Went to see my trainer and it automatically levelled me to level 40 :( I then decided to make a new character for Thidranki and they have disabled /level >.<

Everz

FH is my second home
Transferred a level 39 cabalist over for Molvik. Went to see my trainer and it automatically levelled me to level 40 :( I then decided to make a new character for Thidranki and they have disabled /level >.<

Most BGs are pretty active now, 1-39 takes about 4 hours solo.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Most BGs are pretty active now, 1-39 takes about 4 hours solo.

I leveled the cab up to CV and spunked everything i have on a template. There only seem to be Germans running around in groups, anyone else is just doing quests. Is Molvik much better?

CorNokZ

Molvik can be hit and miss. Some nights there is awesome 8v8 action, whilst others you get great ck fights and zergs. Other nights it is just totally dead and nothing is moving besides the xp spots, which is just plain boring. Can be fun taking on fgs of xp'ers with just a 2-3 man grp, but running from xp spot to xp spots is no fun for anyone. And besides, you can get 2l9 in two good nights of rvr in there

Himse

FH is my second home
Just reupped again today. Had some good action from the moment of logging in proper RvR, Cathal had a fair few 8mans running around too when i was getting the skald to 49!

ileks

Part of the furniture
Finally managed to get a group. The dodgiest group of all time :D It was like going back in time 10 years. The leader would stop when he had to type (with the whole group on /stick). One guy, the tactician, would offer insight like "we should hide in the bushes". Another would repeatedly come of stick and get lost. Finally, when we were actually doing OK in a fight, one guy goes and aggros the only named mob on the whole fucking map and gets us killed. Priceless :D

Himse

FH is my second home
Finally managed to get a group. The dodgiest group of all time :D It was like going back in time 10 years. The leader would stop when he had to type (with the whole group on /stick). One guy, the tactician, would offer insight like "we should hide in the bushes". Another would repeatedly come of stick and get lost. Finally, when we were actually doing OK in a fight, one guy goes and aggros the only named mob on the whole fucking map and gets us killed. Priceless :D

It baffles me how after 10+ years people still don't understand this game.

Himse

FH is my second home
Also, what are people playing? I do get IRC groups but it'd be nice to small man with people.

Himse

FH is my second home
Currently have a healer, sm, minstrel (getting temp now) druid, untemplated BM and a CV skald.

Always willing to make another toon though

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Well we could run pally/minstrel or trismite/minstrel :>?

Savb will be playing his rr9L4 merc later today aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom