Heavy Tanks

aika

Can't get enough of FH
give chartransfer to german cluster tbh xD eventhough cant rly play atm anyway

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
give chartransfer to german cluster tbh xD eventhough cant rly play atm anyway

XD I activated today, couldn't keep myself any longer haha.

Got two dragon rings aswell, damn expensive but man after 15 mins I had IRC whine and people logging their alb toons to QQ in german about OP reaver and how lame I was for fighting them and not letting them run away after they were on 10Ish and I'm healing on mobs to 100% ahhahahaha :fluffle: :)

.de is damn healthy I wasn't killed by on single 8 man in 3 hours of play and nobody added, on my fights ppl actually watched me fight and then /hug and was on their way :clap:

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
all I had to do vs basically any class was to trick them to purge numb,

piece of old lore - when stunned by reaver, purge whe he tries to move to your back - not at the moment when you are hit. :)

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
piece of old lore - when stunned by reaver, purge whe he tries to move to your back - not at the moment when you are hit. :)

Well as far as the reaver care you can purge or not purge, he will hit u with levi one time anyway, or atleast would do abit harder now when levi is 2nd in chain since the pre req is basically fkn shit and misses all the time for some reason.

So was like numb, levi once, w8 10s numb levi once.. w8 10s numb levi once, and play the mind games with them ;d eventually some1 will get nervous and purge :p

Anyway, reaver is old news dont find it as fun as it used to be, still powerful and probably even more op now in 1v1 with 380 value lifetap / hit but so boring to do followups at cap spd with styles that miss 24/7..

So rolling an armsman myself now xD I found a 100% qu 5.8spd (!!!) 30% celeproc slash pole with sidi polearm looks with +19 qu, +3 pole, +13 af and +7 str for 5 plats on cm lol the only one on all servers xDD some idiot must have left it there and no1 thought about looking for one~

Soon there will be 450 str cele monster with pole xD :)

far from hardmode but then again, who cares :clap:

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
Just don't see the fun part in owning everything :p

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie

Well, owning everything means you can take on more than 1 enemies at a time. Eventually maybe small groups of enemies! Hell, if you owned everything so bad that you maybe even managed to kill a fg of enemies, then fuckyeah, that would be fun!!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Well, owning everything means you can take on more than 1 enemies at a time. Eventually maybe small groups of enemies! Hell, if you owned everything so bad that you maybe even managed to kill a fg of enemies, then fuckyeah, that would be fun!!

I remember LD taking out some 4fgs (or so, I can't remember the exact number) in one go, once in a tower! Rps were insane :D

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved

You didn't make this thread? How come it doesn't matter to pew pew in RvR when it matters that heavy tanks whipe the floor with u :)?

Solo rvr all you will run into is s/s tanks, champs, heavy tanks and stealthzergs..you need to be damn strong to be able to compete vs adding idiots and hordes of adding rangers @ dc :eek:

Some1 is jelouse of my p000le imo :( tis all miiine!!

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
I remember LD taking out some 4fgs (or so, I can't remember the exact number) in one go, once in a tower! Rps were insane :D

Meh took out a fgm at a towah once, or twice actually.. was very funeh.
They came back again 10 minutes later and died to meh fiery balls again.
Third time was teh win tho.. they got gate down and pwned meh.

Nerf my lack of 100 woodworking :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
me athrun and fremstah vs 11 albs was legendary :(

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
You didn't make this thread? How come it doesn't matter to pew pew in RvR when it matters that heavy tanks whipe the floor with u :)?

Solo rvr all you will run into is s/s tanks, champs, heavy tanks and stealthzergs..you need to be damn strong to be able to compete vs adding idiots and hordes of adding rangers @ dc :eek:

Some1 is jelouse of my p000le imo :( tis all miiine!!
Nah, its only high RR solo specced heavy tanks thats the annoyanns, and I wouldnt mind at all if only there were other classes that played. (never did) :D
And got a new idea lurking in my head, to fit Oglidarsh back in template and s/c shear those Thugs :D
Of course there is low RRs, and then I have great fun logging on my rr2 Thane. Tbh its only fun to play low RR chars on Dyvet these days ;)

Stealthzergs, really wish dyvet had stealthzergs! (miss u :()

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
Owning everything if your skills are better, yes great fun, but not if its only your class.
I've tried playing sm, but can't, I feel really bad and get guilty conscience :(

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Owning everything if your skills are better, yes great fun, but not if its only your class.
I've tried playing sm, but can't, I feel really bad and get guilty conscience :(

Of casters there are only 2 classes that are Truly OP
Eldritch and sorc :D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Yeah. there's alot of those around.

A vamp can really be fun to duel, if the vamp is played by a skilled player.
Claw spam is for nubs. Its silly and should be removed.

Nothing wrong with clawspamming, after all it's just another tool and the time you claw, you don't use other abilities. What I hate is when Vamps preload and then instantly start clawspamming :<

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
So was like numb, levi once, w8 10s numb levi once

numb is 2 sec duration.

2 sec is enough to run-thru, /face and hit? with all that latency (u're at enemy back on ur screen, but not in reality) ? imo its near impossible.

I found a 100% qu 5.8spd (!!!) 30% celeproc slash pole

check procrate imo.

my hunter's thrust spear is 5.5 spd with 25% cele proc (dragon spear)...but think i'm still gonna use celerity charges for ok and stable 15% boost.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
numb is 2 sec duration.

2 sec is enough to run-thru, /face and hit? with all that latency (u're at enemy back on ur screen, but not in reality) ? imo its near impossible.

check procrate imo.

my hunter's thrust spear is 5.5 spd with 25% cele proc (dragon spear)...but think i'm still gonna use celerity charges for ok and stable 15% boost.

Well the dragon drops procs less then the rogs do. Used alot of rog 1h cele weapons on my shade for pve and they all had uber proc rate, and I know 2hers proc exactly 50% more then 1hers, but your right I have to try it but I'm still lvl 45 been w8ing for other ppl in my 8 man to decide what to play and get online.

And yah numb is 2s stun, and it is enough to run through and levi once, can sometimes live twice. Now levi has pre req and is useless since the pre req misses alot so I'm not gonna play my reaver in 8 man at all, and 1v1 reaver is just boring. You have your oped side pos lifetap wich litterally drains 400 hp / hit and dd lifetaps, but lacks burst dmg now to really kill ppl in todays .de rvr wich is basically doorstepping idiots @ bled/dc running back to keep.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
yeah ofc someone with mob5 will be hard =\ I can kill armsmen if they dont pop their rr5 (without using st or my rr5), but that is a kinda longish fight, also with my lol 2500 hp it sucks. I seriously dont remember a 1v1 I lost since I got WH and the dragon template, but then there was not many good players left on dyvet.
Reavers were so easy I could afk in a fight, debuff, i dont even purge slam cause they will hit me maybe twice with levi with debuffed swing speed and then I just like 3 shot them :( - same with valks/thanes.
Only problems are high rr savages using their rr5 in a 1v1 :E but not many of those were playing on the server, rr11 stealthers with viper 3 or high RR shield tanks - but those are doable (except Hydron on which i had to dump ST and rr5 to win :()

Edit: I find champs really excel at clearing small grps of enemies or killing DIbots/healers/clerics fast :)

/rofl there was only one rr11 stealther around who was stupid enough to jump on well equipped and well playing heavy tanks :)
btw u forgot to mention rr11 stealthers with viper 3 and weapon swapping each swing and i think some1 called it nukes ...

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
Viper 3 is not so bad if u have warlord line and all heavy tanks are warlord ml specced :D

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
Yep =) Use it wisely and u are ok I rarely had problems with viper 3 assasins when I used to play the true problem was ws/con debuff not dots

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
hehe ws/con debuff is least u should worry about, ull prolly get disease/dehaste/increased end cost posions aswell.
cleansing aura clears only 1 dot if i remember it right and u can purge another but with 10-20 swords in inventory it shouldnt be a problem :)

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
hehe ws/con debuff is least u should worry about, ull prolly get disease/dehaste/increased end cost posions aswell.
cleansing aura clears only 1 dot if i remember it right and u can purge another but with 10-20 swords in inventory it shouldnt be a problem :)

as a hybrid I rly had problem with ws/con debuff :twak: after apply it was called evade evade miss. Anyways I never had a fight with some1 using more than 3-4 swords to apply dots, disease was common and hard to counter dehaste or end cost increase were pretty rare. I dont know how fights evolved now though cause I stopped playing a long time before Labyrinth only played the 8 free days mythic gave and died to every1 with my outdated 2005-2006 temp :<

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
Cleansing aura only remove dots that has very low damage, else it reduce the damage. And not only to one dot, it reduce damage to all dots in the time period while the buff is active.

As a savage, I also have big problems with the ws/con debuff, usually have to purge it if playing vs a tough opponent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom