Another TT Tank grp Movie

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
Had few ppl ask lately if i had anymore footage of our mid tank grp, so had a look through my files and decided to release 1 of my internal vids from nov last year, also turned out to be the last month we ran the grp. i lost the source files from the vid in a hdd crash a while ago so its not fancy editing or anything and there is no vent. its also the biggest vid i ever made(3 gg nights of fights, 450mb/51mins), so i will say if u did like the 1st one u will probably like this.

Can download it here

TT Tank grp Movie

I was never good at knowing the names of grp so they arent included in vid, however ive asked around and this is a list of the guilds in the vid. they may not all be correct but its the best i could do.

A few things have changed since the 1st vid i done, we are all higher rr..... around rr7-rr8, me and the other zerk switched templates to get ml10 sword and traitors for dual weild pet procs and we lost Daemyr and Kirennia to uni to be replaced by Valgyr on shaman and a nice german chap we picked up called Hanneke on valk

Some really nice fights against solid grps, i hope u enjoy the organised chaos that is a tank grp :)

Cheers to Polly for the host :cheers:

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Sorry for hijacking this thread, but since it´s TT related...
I`m looking for the email address of a former guildmate of mine. He used to play a Paladin named Rafhael, then he eventually left my guild and joined TT, playing a BG Friar. It´s a german guy, his real name is Kai. Anyone of you TT folks have his email addy by any chance?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Great fights, awesome vid <3 :D

So wanna play again!

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Who's the noob berserk who hides his glorious troll form with scalars!

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
i have to say that most of the fights were very easy wins.
most of the enemies didn't have a clue how to play against you, especially casters...
only in the fight against the italians nero incubus, the enemies try to kite away from tanks, snare them and kill them, but they weren't high rr enough to put up a better fight...
i am a bit surprised to see reaver guild in videos, they seem to die horribly in each fight
what i liked was how you side stunned a bard, switched to 2h and 2 shotted him
and winning mez in all fights was also very impressive

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
most of the enemies didn't have a clue how to play against you, especially casters...
only in the fight against the italians nero incubus, the enemies try to kite away from tanks, snare them and kill them, but they weren't high rr enough to put up a better fight...
i am a bit surprised to see reaver guild in videos, they seem to die horribly in each fight

Well if i played in PR i wouldnt spit on grps who stuck to the 8v8 zone. and easy wins? GaL? Aes Dana? Prolly the 2 best hib grps running during my 2-3 years on the german servers.
Valheru? LoW? Also 2 very strong grps, too bad there is no wolfbash fraps in this vid.
Of all the grps from Uk cluster who rolled here only a few were able to compete in the 8v8 zone over time and id count TT among those few for sure.

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
Well if i played in PR i wouldnt spit on grps who stuck to the 8v8 zone. and easy wins? GaL? Aes Dana? Prolly the 2 best hib grps running during my 2-3 years on the german servers.
Valheru? LoW? Also 2 very strong grps, too bad there is no wolfbash fraps in this vid.
Of all the grps from Uk cluster who rolled here only a few were able to compete in the 8v8 zone over time and id count TT among those few for sure.

i don't spit on any grp(maybe reaver but i explained above), everyone can see that they won easily.
i bet you have won fights quite easy as well.
feel free to upload all fight in the past 2 years, but i just saw 10-15 fight and thats what i commented on.
:drink:

ps i am no spokesman of pr, pr doesn't have any leetish behavor.
we have given many fights 8v8 all over nf and laby and had loads of fun.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie and some good Limors memories guys :) Your mid group gave us some serious nightmares as i remember - even my hero got wasted so fast by your tank train lol

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Excellent movie :)

This is such a great game, why did we all stop playing :(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Good video, but it got loooong after a while =) Also shame the resolution is not Vinters-style ;)

But I liked it overall =)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Good film, really enjoyed it. :)

p.s Spence is still a noob, good to see the other 7 carry him through the fights.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Aye respect to TT who stuck with it a lot more doggedly - and with a lot more skill than nfd did. :)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH

I saw the guild list of opponents and was like LOL to this comment :>

PS. Kiz we all know the paccers do all the work.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Everyone knows Shammy > all :p (glorified end bot)...

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Lies, Aint played there in a while either :x

What you been up 2 :X ?

Just joined some of the old TT members in a new grp on the german supercluster. We pretty much suck atm and have some problems with people not showing up, but it's fun and have alot of quality players so should get good down the road. Other than that just the barding and heroing on Eden.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Just joined some of the old TT members in a new grp on the german supercluster. We pretty much suck atm and have some problems with people not showing up, but it's fun and have alot of quality players so should get good down the road. Other than that just the barding and heroing on Eden.
Are you on mid or still on alb?

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Just joined some of the old TT members in a new grp on the german supercluster. I pretty much suck atm and have some problems with people not showing up, but it's fun and have alot of quality players so should get good down the road. Other than that just the barding and heroing on Eden.

Better :)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Just joined some of the old TT members in a new grp on the german supercluster. Nata pretty much suck atm and have some problems with people not showing up, but it's fun and have alot of quality players so should get good down the road. Other than that just the barding and heroing on Eden.

even better.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH

Realm you on? I'll level something up and play if theres space/i have time etc :}

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom