Another TT Tank grp Movie

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I still remember 1 saying im never going to play again:) Actually several times.

Anyway how is life theese days m8?

Haha. Ye I guess I've quit this game quite a few times by now... Every time rl takes a bad turn it's so easy to fall back on daoc and take your focus of life for some time. And I don't think I know anyone anymore that hasn't quit daoc for some period of time during his/her gaming. Enjoying the game real good now though :) And feel like such a geek studying maths and all this year.

How's you? Busy with the 15 or so kids you got now? :D

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Haha. Ye I guess I've quit this game quite a few times by now... Every time rl takes a bad turn it's so easy to fall back on daoc and take your focus of life for some time. And I don't think I know anyone anymore that hasn't quit daoc for some period of time during his/her gaming. Enjoying the game real good now though :) And feel like such a geek studying maths and all this year.

How's you? Busy with the 15 or so kids you got now? :D

Haha well started war and enjoying it:) Getting a kid more next week:)
And still on freeshard from time to time.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
watching video now, 41mins in- enjoying it so far- though maybe healer or sham(who seems real good) pov would have been more interesting :p

one glaring thing im noticing, you've only eaten a slam->snare combo ONCE in the entire vid, every group you come across, boasting lords and banti's out the backside all seem to think that BG will win the day- they just dont peel properly ever!

and pre kiting seems to be a dieing trend? you guys didn't seem to have any problems reaching targets, even the mauler was just totally locking down things to the point where theyre not even in the fight, you've not been extended once really, i don't quite understand how all these rr11 arms/heros/wardens dont understand the concept of slowing down enemy tanks so their support/caster dps can actually do their jobs lol

is it really like that? everyone relies on the BG crutch to get spells off?

well played nonetheless, you put out awesome dps and converge with the other tanks pretty well :)

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Great vid!

question: is the german servers still alive? US servers are pretty shit theese days.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I've been having some fun randoming about on the german servers. Not sure how many set groups run these days however, but hopefully I will soon find this out.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Lol. Caster bodyguarded? Np, kill the bg!
Fun stuff:) Thanks for sharing:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom