50% abs procs on heavy tank Drag slayer chest piece

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Makes no odds tbh , anyone with a Endurance Myth for swapping out and endu3 regen pot or lw2 can sprint forever ;)

Sorin

Banned
The armor/weapons is deffenetly usable in templates.. Just finished a temp with 5 DS armor parts + shield/weapon for a pally.. it might seem useless when you start but it actually turned up quite good with the right jewels/rings etc.

And with all those procs it can be very dangerous in melee.

Good Stuff ^^

Pswoevgia

Banned
I'm not surprised really - I'm actually happy these changes have happened. It will make people realise how stupidly inbalanced RvR is and move to Thidranki.

Sorin

Banned
I'm not surprised really - I'm actually happy these changes have happened. It will make people realise how stupidly inbalanced RvR is and move to Thidranki.

Lol, so you can pwn everyone but my arms?

Septina

Part of the furniture
I owned your Armsman plently of times thank you very much :)

You seem to have owned everyone with your BD in Thid. Even people that hit 50 way before the BD class was even introduced, so please, spout more shit okek? xD

Thadius

Part of the furniture
You seem to have owned everyone with your BD in Thid. Even people that hit 50 way before the BD class was even introduced, so please, spout more shit okek? xD

Cant really call mashing the same button in a battleground full of rogstars "ownage"

Its like playing football against people in wheelchairs

Septina

Part of the furniture
Cant really call mashing the same button in a battleground full of rogstars "ownage"

Its like playing football against people in wheelchairs

Best part is that he insists that he's chained my sorc in Thid years back, seeing as his bd is excal and my sorc is pryd and i was close to rr11 when they finally clustered i'm quite amazed by that, and ontop of that, i was 50 ages before SI was released which introduced the BD class in the first place, so yet again, this guys skills is beyond anything else. :D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Best part is that he insists that he's chained my sorc in Thid years back, seeing as his bd is excal and my sorc is pryd and i was close to rr11 when they finally clustered i'm quite amazed by that, and ontop of that, i was 50 ages before SI was released which introduced the BD class in the first place, so yet again, this guys skills is beyond anything else. :D

He created a Time-Dimensional Vortex meight!

Litmus

Resident Freddy

im quite sure your sorc was prolly 50 before BG's even came out anyway, remember back in the day there was only a lvl20>24 bg iirc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom