2H Paladins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by seeaira

Just because you made a big alliance in midgard and got all elitist you dont have to act like you have a pinaple up your ass
:eek:

Is it your famous american humor no one undestand?

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by Vireb
k said the guy whos specced 44 la 44 axe 44 parry on a dmg dealing class
nice one gimp!!! oo but ofc your not gimp your just different and playing what you find fun ............. isnt that what seeaira is trying to say ? uhm HELLO!!!?
oo and guess what your norse too need i say more ?

44 was gimpy thats why i respecced, but even on 44 spec i had some of the highest zerker hits on excal and was still as effective as a 50 spec zerker as the 50 style is usless, 44 spec la only lost me 30 or so from my damage cap and only lost me 40 weapon skill making me have the same weapon skill as a 50 axe doorf zerker, you cannot even compare a 50 44 37, 44 44 44 spec who loses around 2/3% dmg per hit to a 2h pally who loses all group ability

A

AbPoon

No need for me to explain myself really, my effectivness in rvr has always spoken for itself and tbh i expect no-ones even noticed i've changed spec's 3 times with 2 respec stones :p because with a zerker unless you do 50 axe 50 parry youd never really notice

V

Vireb

Originally posted by AbPoon
to a 2h pally who loses all group ability

very false statment , end 4 is PLENTY to keep my arms, my friar, my mincer and any other class i have played with seeaira FULL end ALL the time , so whoop dee doo to the knowledgable ones who say otherwise , they're talking bullshit and i'm sure they have tried and tested it ........................ ofc they have its the know it alls. I mean on my arms i can spam doubler one of the highest end use styles in game and omg i always have full end still with end 4 oo gee wow how crap and gimpy end 4 must be..

as for your post on how you speced your zerk well exactly as i said you done this you done that you enjoyed it you played different , so wtf you flaming someone who spec how they liked calling them gimped saying there useless to the people she groups with ok she has not achieved what you have shes only just started rvring and
nah sorry biggest hits lol soruzi > you everytime anytime anyday of week anytime of day.
as for more weap skill and better than a dorf zerk , tbh i hope so dwarf zerks lemme think , well i think piglet was one ,,, then uhmmmmmm uhmmmmm uhmmmmm uhmm ? ok sooo you rpoint , seeaira has more weapskill than an avalonian 2h pally that make it better?

and sorry ask most people who group with her you wont find many complaints.

A

AbPoon

Number 4 zerkers a dorf if i remember gimp race it isnt, my hits compared to a rr8 troll hmmm lemmi wonder 30+ str from creation what you expect, and fyi Sorusi's best hit if like only 80 more then mine :/

But anyway people knew my spec, i wasnt a laughing stock and i could get groups anytime i needed them and with the good guilds and i think there was one zerker who whined about my spec and that was sub, and he thought i was 50 50 till i told him otherwise :p the difference is so hard to spot you would never ever know.

You cant compare a tank speccing slightly lower in a weapon to a support char not speccing their support abilitys its a totally diff thing

P

[PS]Venom

I have also had no complaints about my ability. Far from it, even in an RvR guild.

Oh and Poon - if she always has end the group always has end. Spamming those chants drains end like nothing else - so if she can still have the end to style everyone else has all the end they will ever ever need.

A

AbPoon

Haha and on another point its one thing gimping myself but its another thing gimping my group with me

V

Vireb

Haha and on another point its one thing gimping myself but its another thing gimping my group with me

uhm ok so a zerk with 50 parry 30 axe 30 hammer 30 sword is not gimping the group ? extreme i know but any char who is not suited to the group your fielding is gimping it ,

S

seeaira

Originally posted by Ialkarn
Is it your famous american humor no one undestand?
I have seriously got to ask you something.. Are you English? Cause I can understand if you wernt... and English was your second language then I could over look the fact you speak like a retard on drugs. What is up with you and these weird comments? What is it about my comment you do not understand and HOW is it American humor??? lmao Serious.. are you ok?
My next guess would be that you are 12 or 13 if you are truly English, but I have known 10 year olds who type better then this.

S

seeaira

Number 4 zerkers a dorf if i remember gimp race it isnt, my hits compared to a rr8 troll hmmm lemmi wonder 30+ str from creation what you expect, and fyi Sorusi's best hit if like only 80 more then mine :/

But anyway people knew my spec, i wasnt a laughing stock and i could get groups anytime i needed them and with the good guilds and i think there was one zerker who whined about my spec and that was sub, and he thought i was 50 50 till i told him otherwise :p the difference is so hard to spot you would never ever know.

You cant compare a tank speccing slightly lower in a weapon to a support char not speccing their support abilitys its a totally diff thing

Ooo Poon poon hun.. are you defending yourself here?:p
I doubt im the laughing stock .. but who knows. If I was it still wouldnt bother me. I always get good groups too.. So you see... we may be more alike then you once thought!! ::shock:: the horror of it all!!:eek:
can you spec back so I can call you my gimp twin? :D

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by seeaira
I have seriously got to ask you something.. Are you English? Cause I can understand if you wernt... and English was your second language then I could over look the fact you speak like a retard on drugs. What is up with you and these weird comments? What is it about my comment you do not understand and HOW is it American humor??? lmao Serious.. are you ok?
My next guess would be that you are 12 or 13 if you are truly English, but I have known 10 year olds who type better then this.

No I m italian,24 years old and I dont use drugs.
I don't doubt your english is better than mine ( I don't feel guilty to have problems to speak a language isn't mine).

And this argument it's getting old tbh,it's already the second thread and prolly the third post you pick up at my english,are you trying to say my arguments aren't valid cause my posts aren't write in a perfect form?

Prolly I should talk like a whore like you do: putting the words "twats" "retards" "fuck/fucking" in every sentence.

About the american humor I was refering at one of your previous threads,if you can still remember what you wrote 1 month ago (thing I seriously doubt).

E

Eshire

Look 2h pallys are fucking crap ok, everyone thinks so even the people who say "spec what you like"

Damnit, are you here too, making a total fool out of yourself. If you want a 2h pally to be crap you must see to that he is played by a complete moron. Maybe something you know alot about.

F

Flimgoblin

Not as much as a 2h pally with 5 in chants would :p

only if they did 50 parry 30 slash 30 crush 29 slash 5 chants ;)

but most 2h paladins have at least 38 in chants...

S

seeaira

No I m italian,24 years old and I dont use drugs.
I don't doubt your english is better than mine ( I don't feel guilty to have problems to speak a language isn't mine).

And this argument it's getting old tbh,it's already the second thread and prolly the third post you pick up at my english,are you trying to say my arguments aren't valid cause my posts aren't write in a perfect form?

Prolly I should talk like a whore like you do: putting the words "twats" "retards" "fuck/fucking" in every sentence.

About the american humor I was refering at one of your previous threads,if you can still remember what you wrote 1 month ago (thing I seriously doubt).

Saying twat, fuck fucking and retard makes me a whore? :rolleyes:
If thats true then 98% of the people here are whores too.. even you :p Ok so you are Italian.. then I understand. A few people told me you were english so I just had to ask. And bringing up a post i made over a month ago doesnt make any sence to what we were talking about. You asked if what I had say was american humor..
Anyways.. you and I agree on one thing.. this is old and it needs to stop. :sleeping:

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by Eshire
Damnit, are you here too, making a total fool out of yourself. If you want a 2h pally to be crap you must see to that he is played by a complete moron. Maybe something you know alot about.

Who the hell are you :p

A

Asha

Originally posted by Ialkarn Prolly I should talk like a whore like you do: putting the words "twats" "retards" "fuck/fucking" in every sentence.

It's in perfect english, even you should be able to understand it.

S

Sadireh

Ok good idea to let this topic die out, just wanted to add some more input. I will start with this whole, "you talk like a whore" thing. I am sure we are all old enough or at least mature enough to know that verbal morality shows no proven scientific links to that of sexual behaviors. So I think thats pretty silly.

Secondly, the talk about a paladin being a support class so 38 chants is not enough. What about Theurgists who do not spec full earth...... the difference between endurance 4 and endurance 5 is much smaller to notice than that of 10 sec pbt and 6 sec pbt.... so why dont ALL theurgists do that? Because its boring for one thing. I wouldnt bother playing this game if I had a character I just stick and go afk with in rvr. You will find even those that fill support roles, want to be able to do something else if they have to. Chant/slam bots don't sound very fun either. Not to say there are those that don't enjoy it, im sure they do.

And lastly, the idea that a 2hand paladin serves no group role, therefore the group suffers because of it... take a group of 7, no paladin yet.... they need endurance.... they have two choices of characters, 2 hand arms, or 2hand paladin. No offense to the 2hand arms out there but its pretty clear they will take the endurance 4. And it has not been proven to me that the damage output is that much different than that of an armsmen. So in a way its like taking a little less front end damage in order to provide chants for a group, sounds like a noble thing to do to help others. Not to mention faith heal.

In closing, its important for me to say that im not a fan of cookie cutter specs and classes and races. If we really push it down to the farthest point the game would only need 3 classes per realm and like 2 races. (Not accurate final numbers, just an example) What all MMORPG's try not to do because it brings the doom of them, is they try to prevent everyone from being the same. No one would play if your only choices were Cleric, Armsmen and Wizard..... well maybe some people. So I say people do what you please and leave other people alone. Did I mention I have an avalonian paladin just for the looks? I hope GOA doesnt ban me for that.

Sadireh Mourn

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by Sadireh
Ok good idea to let this topic die out, just wanted to add some more input. I will start with this whole, "you talk like a whore" thing. I am sure we are all old enough or at least mature enough to know that verbal morality shows no proven scientific links to that of sexual behaviors. So I think thats pretty silly.

Sadireh Mourn

I really don't care what you think about that tbh.

I said she talk like whore cause it's actually what I think,and I don't see why I should temper myself after I got called Twat,retard,druged basically cause this person dosen't have any better arguments to support his ridicolous crusade.

If you think my language was abusive report me to a moderator,otherwise keep your sermon for yourself.

A

Asha

What about Theurgists who do not spec full earth...... the difference between endurance 4 and endurance 5 is much smaller to notice than that of 10 sec pbt and 6 sec pbt.... so why dont ALL theurgists do that? Because its boring for one thing. I wouldnt bother playing this game if I had a character I just stick and go afk with in rvr.

Hmm.. have you ever been rvr? :D

Theurg just need 6sec pbt and they can go afk in rvr? :D

Wait til I tell Ely!!!!!

Oh and can someone tell savages zerkers bms and their friends assisting, I don't think they've heard yet :rolleyes:

You are obviously very wise about rvr.

S

Sadireh

<Sighs> How did I know this was gonna get ugly again. Listen I was using pbt in referance to supporting classes speccing full support.

But anywho, your a moron if you think words like retard means someone is talking like a whore.

Or perhaps you have a defintion of whore that is as of yet unknown to the world. In all the stories ive heard about people and premiscous lifestyles, I never heard of any of them saying "Give it to me hard like a retard" And dont worry this sermon is free of charge.

Sweet little Asha, your condescenidng attitude oozes off your posts. But your a smart cookie arent you. Your right no one can go afk in rvr. I only used the term to show how boring a character with no offense and all support can be. But again it was used in a different context than the way you chose to make your post. It sounds like you think your the only one who rvrs ever. Im not sure if you realize that we all have the capability to go to the other realms. Its adorable how you always think your right. Ever wonder what it is people get out of telling other people they are wrong for doing what they are doing? (In this instance speccing a character that you pay money for monthly to play.) Since you act like you know whats good for everyone maybe you can answer that. What is it that drives you to tell people that their characters dont fit into the mold of what you consider "good"? Does it make you feel powerful? Or perhaps it makes you feel better about your own character, that by saying everyone else is "gimped" then you somehow are the best?

But I await your hasty reply, I think its pretty well known on the forums you enjoy trying to turn peoples words around and you love getting the last word in. But its ok, I think its cute. <Pats Ashas head and pinches her cheek> Go on.... Dont be shy....

I

Ialkarn

Sweet little Asha, your condescenidng attitude oozes off your posts. But your a smart cookie arent you. Your right no one can go afk in rvr. I only used the term to show how boring a character with no offense and all support can be. But again it was used in a different context than the way you chose to make your post.
But I await your hasty reply, I think its pretty well known on the forums you enjoy trying to turn peoples words around and you love getting the last word in. But its ok, I think its cute. <Pats Ashas head and pinches her cheek> Go on.... Dont be shy....

But anywho, your a moron if you think words like retard means someone is talking like a whore.

Isn't that turns ppl words around?

A

Asha

:(
but you make it so easy to be condesending when you say such silly things - I just can't help myself

tbh LOADS of ppl spec their chars full support - me for intance - I couldn't beat a fly in a duel. Krane is full support specced. Our paladins if you like are support. Our clerics all are. All our sorc are. Our theurg are specced for mez more than dmg. We have fun working together instead of all soloing in the group. Your example doesn't even make sense because theurgists are better support when they aren't full earth specced. In fact the only ones who aren't support specced are the high det tanks. That's in our groups and ofc we aren't perfect, but we've tried alot of mixes and it seems to work best.

Sure some people want to be dmg dealers to have fun, but it's still not best served on a paladin. And ofc a group w/o a paladin is going to take a gimped one over an armsman w/o chants lol. A group w/o a healer is also probably going to take a smite cleric over a wizard, doesn't mean it's a good choice.

It's not 2h pala or 2h arms, it's 2h pala or s/s pala. S/S paladin is superior. I said before, often we run with a s/s pala and a s/s armsman for even more protection. Right now, defense is what Albion has. BOF SOB SoS FH Plate.

I don't like cookie cutter specs and cookie cutter groups either, but I don't make the rules. I didn't make savages or resists or SC gear or determination - it's just how it is. Back in the day we used to run with all kinds of line ups with all kinds of specs, but you just can't win with that now unless you zerg. And sorry - no one can tell me they have fun running out to meet some random enemy group that they have almost no chance of beating.

S

Sadireh

You might have me confused with someone else, I keep no secret to this...... I do use peoples words against them. So the answer to your question is yes. However my little school bus riding friend.... that was a horrible example. You see.... turning someones words around is used to state a different reason than what someone meant.

<Looks up at your post>
I see the word retard(s) in it.

So my previous statement that your a moron still stand intact.

Thanks for your time.

S

Sadireh

Fair enough, S/S is the only thing that works in YOUR groups.

I

Ialkarn

You just got a word from a sentence and made a statement about that,that its turn words of ppl isn't it?

and yes talk abusive everytime you open your mouth saying twat and stuff to everyone dosen't agree whit you it's a rude way to express ,and compare that whit "whore 's language" it's appropriate,but maybe it's how ppl it's used to talk.and I m a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread