Politics 2024/25 General Election Voting Intention (2022)

Who do you currently intend to vote for in the next UK general election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • SNP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • DUP

• Sinn Fein

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Plaid Cymru

• SDLP

• Green

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other

• Total voters

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Vote green then.

Starmer has gone out of his way to show Tory voters that he's going to continue with their economic management style (bar tinkering).

All that leaves them is legislating our morality - which the left loves.
No chance around here. Green are 4th.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No chance around here. Green are 4th.
You won't vote 'em in - just vote for them though.

If enough people did this it'd send a big message to Labour to stop rolling back on all of their environmental commitments. It shows that we care enough to tick the green box.

They're nailed-on getting in. We should make it a bit uncomfortable for them.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
You won't vote 'em in - just vote for them though.

If enough people did this it'd send a big message to Labour to stop rolling back on all of their environmental commitments. It shows that we care enough to tick the green box.

They're nailed-on getting in. We should make it a bit uncomfortable for them.
I'd rather my vote was used to ensure the Tories get a historically low number of seats.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
To be fair, if you want to single-issue vote on this - then vote Tory.

Sunak says biological sex is paramount. Starmer has been equivocating, based on public opinion. Previously he was effectively a member of the green party but recently he's grudgingly accepted that women have a cervix.
I'll take equivocating rather than vote Tory. May wanted to introduce self-id a few years back. The wind is starting to blow more towards women's rights rather than pervy men's wants so Starmer will blow that way eventually.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'd rather my vote was used to ensure the Tories get a historically low number of seats.
That matters not in the big scheme of things - like I said, I think we get better government with closer numbers.

Starmer should be focussed on equality, not womens rights too.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I see the SNP leader played the victim card fairly quickly, this time over the date selection.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'm a strong advocate of Biology. Science has done so much for this world and ironically, were it not for biological advancements, people wouldn't be able to transition so we and they cannot just set biology aside and completely ignore it. I will respect someone's right to live how they want to live but I will not be sucked into their fantasy land and change my understanding of basic biology. Born a man? you're a man and you always will be. Born a woman? you always will be. Born as intersex? then you can go either way.

You can change the way you look, chop your bollocks off but you cannot change your DNA.

I just wish certain politicians would stop fucking fence sitting and stop being scared of being branded for standing up for science. It's one of the reasons I have a lot of respect for JK Rowling, she's defending woman's rights hard atm, has she said some questionable things? yes. Does she have a valid point though with what she's saying? absolutely.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Anyone who suggests voting Green is clearly not a serious person who should be listened to in any way. They want unlimited immigration but are opposed to building any new homes for them to live in, which is pretty much the ultimate non sequitur. They're also advocates of MMT which is pretty much the most batshit economic theory going.

The Greens need to get in one of 17 bins they've provided.

Personally still torn between voting for the least worst option (probably still the Tories tbh) or spoiling my ballot and voting for Pedro, as frankly none of the options presented so far are floating my boat.

None of them are proposing less Government and less micro management of our day to day lives - it's a sad day when I'd probably rather have the Argentinian Government than ours.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I mean, you're always going to vote Tory m8. Doesn't really ever matter what they do.

Funnily though - a vote for Labour is a vote for the Tories, so you may as well go with them.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Mandatory National Service?

I reckon it would definitely morph into conscription at some point. Excellent. So we can teach all our young kids to kill on orders. Just what the country fucking needs.

It'll go down well with authoritarian retards though. "Be good for 'em", the gammon-faced arseholes will think (whether they're gammon faced or not, but you know the type I'm talking about).

(And the RNLI doesn't need child volunteers - you want people who really want to do that work - not kids who think fucking about on a boat at a weekend would be fun).

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lol, perfect timing #FuckTheTories - it's now hit London.
This makes me wonder if someone's doing something deliberately. (Or whether it happens a lot, and it's just making the papers).

Ormorof

FH is my second home
They have mandatory military service here, it's quite popular, probably due to neighbours to the east general untrustworthyness

Alternatively you can do a stint in civil service (though this is always longer than trip to army). Or go to jail if you want (a friend of mine did this and he does not recommend it :D )

If done right it could be a positive thing for the UK, but considering the people in charge on both sides of political parties I can't see that happening

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

I reckon it would definitely morph into conscription at some point. Excellent. So we can teach all our young kids to kill on orders. Just what the country fucking needs.

It'll go down well with authoritarian retards though. "Be good for 'em", the gammon-faced arseholes will think (whether they're gammon faced or not, but you know the type I'm talking about).

(And the RNLI doesn't need child volunteers - you want people who really want to do that work - not kids who think fucking about on a boat at a weekend would be fun).

Tory central office "no one under 30 is going to vote for us so long as we have a hole in our arse, so fuck them. What will get the old ones out in droves to give us a chance (and fuck over the young yet again)? "Bring back National Service" Brilliant. Every old cunt gammon in Britain will vote for that one".

Cynical cunts being cynical. Again.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
They have mandatory military service here, it's quite popular, probably due to neighbours to the east general untrustworthyness

Alternatively you can do a stint in civil service (though this is always longer than trip to army). Or go to jail if you want (a friend of mine did this and he does not recommend it :D )

If done right it could be a positive thing for the UK, but considering the people in charge on both sides of political parties I can't see that happening
I think it’s fair enough in Finland, given your location. We aren’t Finland though and our defence money is better spent maintaining kit that can be leant wherever our allies need it.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Yeah and it's 100% focused on home defence not dicking about in Iraq or elsewhere

Embattle

FH is my second home
While the principal seems good, during the description given this morning it almost sounded like loads of aspects of it are jobs that the government has cut funding for elsewhere.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Tory central office "no one under 30 is going to vote for us so long as we have a hole in our arse, so fuck them. What will get the old ones out in droves to give us a chance (and fuck over the young yet again)? "Bring back National Service" Brilliant. Every old cunt gammon in Britain will vote for that one".

It'd have to be some turnout to push the tories back in with a chance, they're miles behind according to polls prior to sunaks GE announcement... that said, never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It'd have to be some turnout to push the tories back in with a chance, they're miles behind according to polls prior to sunaks GE announcement... that said, never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Oh it's not going to work, but that hardly matters at this stage. It's intellectual pygmies throwing darts at an ideas board.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Take away the younger generations earning potential even more, that'll be a vote winner :rolleyes:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Old ones are dead though, Tories still have the 2019 mailing list.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I notice that neither side has come out in support of the ICC.

The west undermining it's own world order.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I notice that neither side has come out in support of the ICC.

The west undermining it's own world order.

No but Starmer did say he supported Palenstinian statehood earlier today, which is a step I guess.

Tom

I am a FH squatter

It's just more politicking, they know they'll never implement it because they're out on their arse, they're just trying to attract boomers who've gone to Reform or whatever. But we probably do need to keep an eye on our armed forces because Putin is clearly out to expand his empire.

I'd suggest an amendment to any law though. If conscription comes in, all MPs who voted for that law must serve, and if they're young enough - on the front lines.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It's just more politicking, they know they'll never implement it because they're out on their arse, they're just trying to attract boomers who've gone to Reform or whatever. But we probably do need to keep an eye on our armed forces because Putin is clearly out to expand his empire.

I'd suggest an amendment to any law though. If conscription comes in, all MPs who voted for that law must serve, and if they're young enough - on the front lines.

The problem for Russia is they've been suffering a population decline for many years now, and using the typical Russia method of attacks, meat attacks etc, has no doubt increased that decline.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If conscription comes in, all MPs who voted for that law must serve, and if they're young enough - on the front lines.
I hope if they pushed conscription in this country a few young people would be good enough to <insert stuff I'm not allowed to say here> some MPs.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
No but Starmer did say he supported Palenstinian statehood earlier today, which is a step I guess.

A step towards rewarding Hamas for their rape and murder expedition on October the 7th.

That idea can get fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom