Politics 2024/25 General Election Voting Intention (2022)

Who do you currently intend to vote for in the next UK general election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • SNP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • DUP

• Sinn Fein

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Plaid Cymru

• SDLP

• Green

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other

• Total voters

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
A step towards rewarding Hamas for their rape and murder expedition on October the 7th.

That idea can get fucked.

I don't disagree. Sadly Palestine would be better off without Israel and Hamas.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
A step towards rewarding Hamas for their rape and murder expedition on October the 7th.

That idea can get fucked.
They both should have their "countries"-existing or potential - wiped out from underneath them and a secular government put in it's place in a country with a new name.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just when you think the prospects of the future couldn't get any worse... whats worse than the Tories in power? The Tories and Reform coalition which Farage has now hinted at.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No chance, Reform will get nothing and the Tories will get sub 50 seats.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The Tories wouldn't even be the main opposition if the voting aligns with that Sky poll this morning (it won't).

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
FB_IMG_1717002096320.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They should have released it a week before the election, for, as my niece would put it, maxxy lols

*I realise it was already out there, buried somewhere.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Just a heads up for those who love Farage will have to change their vote to other for the Reform party :p

Naturally he has picked a hard seat to go for as well, Clacton.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
He doesn't actually want to win though then he might have to actually do something, as an unelected twat he can spend his time sucking Trumps toes and licking arse of his paymasters to the east

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It's all about shifting the window further right. He and his racist Mosley mates are all backed by big money who just want to keep pushing everything to the right, so they can keep more of their money and keep the poors in their place.

That's why stations like GB News exist. Not to make money, but to push the conversation right. The station won't make money, but its backers and friends will in the long run.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
We have right wing loons in government with centrist party in Finland, they want Finland to exit the euro (and so the EU), this is a party that has repeatedly been found to be receiving funds tied to our eastern neighbours. But people seem to lap it up, their other election campaign is "keep Finland blue eyed" as if any of that matters

But old racists vote more than young people so we are stuck with them for now

I sincerely hope any Labour government will not embrace the right just to get in power but seeing recent moves I'm sceptical

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The thing that has been largely true so far is that the right never really gains the kind of support in the UK that has happened in certain other European countries,
Calling bullshit on that. The Tories are way more right than most other european parties.

And @Ormorof is right to be worried about Labour. They're about as leftwing as John Major's Tories.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Calling bullshit on that. The Tories are way more right than most other european parties.

And @Ormorof is right to be worried about Labour. They're about as leftwing as John Major's Tories.

I knew you would, to expect anything else would have been a surprise.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I knew you would, to expect anything else would have been a surprise.
So, no commentary on whether that's correct or not?

The Tories have moved much more right, especially in response to the Farage nationalist arseholes. It's dragged Labour right as well. The UK "centre" is right-wing.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
What's really fucking annoying is the number of times Farage and his twat friends appear on the news. Especially those Tufton St wankers like Oakeshott, who refuse to say who funds them. They shouldn't be on the TV so much. And why oh why do breakfast programmes still feature what's on the front page of the newspapers? The rags are increasingly irrelevant, stop providing free advertising for them.

The green party did really well in the local elections, way, way better than Reform or any other kippers. But do they get any coverage for this?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
The only way the current Tories look remotely right wing is if you are so far left on the political spectrum you can give Stalin and Mao a reach around.

Oh hi @Scouse !

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think the only way the Tories don't look right wing is if you'd welcome Oswald's Brownshirts with open arms.

Oh hi @Bodhi :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The everyday Tories, while weak as piss and about as useful, are not particularly right wing, they're just stupid enough to aimlessly toe the party line, so they can trouser 80k and have nice dinners out. Even Cabinet isn't that right wing, they're just in it for the cash, mostly.
However, some strong cogs of the party machine certainly are, as are the likes of Braverman, Truss et al. Proper dangerous people, oddly, the ones who might actually cling on (although Truss is looking wobbly) 20 or so MPs, will most certainly double down, post GE, in a desperate attempt to appease the Reform lot, who will dissolve into nothing, like all the protest parties before them.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Tories getting absolutely bodied today. Even the Spectator are turning on them! Johnson has definitely briefed against Sunak.

Things you love to see.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I think Starmer did the lawyer thing of letting Sunak lie and lie again. He did similar to Boris Johnson in parliament.

And now the story isn't about this 2 grand tax increase, it's about Sunak lying. The man is a useless politician.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And now the story isn't about this 2 grand tax increase, it's about Sunak lying. The man is a useless politician.
Yeah. And when everyone realises that although Sunak was lying about the source of the 2 grand increase, it'll be too late, and we'll have a 2 grand increase.

Paid for by the middle classes, ofc. Labour won't touch the actually rich.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yeah. And when everyone realises that although Sunak was lying about the source of the 2 grand increase, it'll be too late, and we'll have a 2 grand increase.

It was 2 grand over 4 years too which is probably the most misleading part.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Private schools?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom