1.85A = FZ Nerf but Blade style loving ...

swords

Can't get enough of FH
CBA reading through most of this, but Zerks now get side stun, Bms have had side stun for aeons...mercs get...err...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
CBA reading through most of this, but Zerks now get side stun, Bms have had side stun for aeons...mercs get...err...

mercs get to wait a bit longer, since this is only 10-20% of the final patch?

censi

Can't get enough of FH

the most ridiculous overpowered ability to ever be given to a melee class since the game was invented.

mythic trully were having a party round pips house when they thought up dirty tricks.

(ps aint like crush mercs got 9 sec parry stun? or some follow up anytime stun style?)

pip

Banned
Hope censi goes to the london bash we see what a man you are there

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I have enough of getting zergged by synergy in game. I dont fancy it irl too :)

have a good night though.

pip

Banned
censi said:

Good no your roll and fo

pip

Banned
censi said:

Give up on that guild they not want ya you stupid?

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Hm. A nerf to FZ making it impossible to hit the people riding it, and two new pets that are so high up in BC that you can't get them without bleeding yourself dry in other areas.

If anything, this will INCREASE the amount of melee hunters, instead of decrease. Without the addition of FZ, bow hunters lose 10seconds of pummeling their enemies, which is a damage output nerf that they do not need. It's hard enough (read: impossible!) to kill someone running at you before they get to you.

Sure you can FZ them and run away, but that costs valuable time that you aren't spending shooting arrows into your opponent. Anyone worth their salt will have their abilities ready for the moment they drop out of FZ to interrupt the archer and then charge him again. It's a lose-lose situation for the bow hunter. :(

The pet improvements, while nice, are overly expensive. The pet *might* proc disease, it *might* style on your enemy, and it is 2-4 levels higher than it is now (still blue, though). It isn't any harder to kill than it already is right now.

If you go 50 BC, you basically have to pick either Melee or Bow. You can't do both anymore - bow being the worst choice, most likely.

50 BC, 39 Spear (stun), leaving you with either steath at 31 and 29 bow. It just isn't worth it for the benefits the pet gives.

I'm not overly impressed with this. Let's hope that the rest of 1.85 adds something that's actually viable to have.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
tesla it garrotes 90% of the time and the proc rate on the disese is meant to be high.

do realise the consequences fighting an opponent with disese and snare as a bow oriented hunter.

this fits in with your playstyle so incredably well. how can you not be like anything but delighted and excited with this change jesus.

but its gonna be very overpowering if you use this kite tactics.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
(ps aint like crush mercs got 9 sec parry stun? or some follow up anytime stun style?)

Just checked

They have a 7 sec stun that chains off the parry reactionary in DW at 44 skill

Crush mercs have a 2 sec stun that chains off an anytime at 18 skill (I'm sure that was more like 5 sec at some point, and made for crush mercs being fotm all of a sudden - can't remember it being nerfed, but must have been).

Darzil

pip

Banned
censi said:
tesla it garrotes 90% of the time and the proc rate on the disese is meant to be high.

do realise the consequences fighting an opponent with disese and snare as a bow oriented hunter.

this fits in with your playstyle so incredably well. how can you not be like anything but delighted and excited with this change jesus.

but its gonna be very overpowering if you use this kite tactics.
Come give me rp cause your just rp foder:)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Bondoila said:
Most retarded change ever no dmg in fz will mean you can't stay speced as melee ranger anymore(need to use bow on dist) and then it also means rangers will once again be canonfodder for assasin..... Even if you spec up bow high the fucking assasins will just vanish if your trying to use dist and on that dist you can't find them without mos5+sl.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Wpn skill debuff(instead of s/c), lw nerf(heaters) and now this....
Time to give archers warlord, since now both soj and bm will be shit.

welcome to a scouts world now.

Ging

Part of the furniture
censi said:

lol u poofta!

now then what was it you were saying about how u DONT use the guild name in a derogatory fashion?

So Synergy have been zerging you have they, when was this then?

anyway the only zerging at the meet will be to the bar to gain access to higher powers!

btw i jsut noticed

Zerging

Zer ging

Sir Ging!! :)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
Just checked

They have a 7 sec stun that chains off the parry reactionary in DW at 44 skill

Crush mercs have a 2 sec stun that chains off an anytime at 18 skill (I'm sure that was more like 5 sec at some point, and made for crush mercs being fotm all of a sudden - can't remember it being nerfed, but must have been).

Darzil

Colour me stupid, yes, they get a 2 sec stun off an anytime at 18 skill, but also a 6 sec stun off a taunt at 15 skill, which is off course an anytime in RvR.

pip

Banned
I will say say this once

I will go to london meeting:) and tbcv my mate irl will be there if anyone in a 1v1 beats me in the car park I will give £1000 pound to em:)

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Phase shift won't help... it's 10 seconds... new shite FZ is 10 seconds... MoC is 30 seconds.... caster still has 10 seconds of MoC left to nuke poor archer to bits.....

attack caster
he mocs.
fz.
restealth.
w8 20 secs.
FA, continue hitting caster. pet + RF should make him perma-interrupted.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Haldar said:
attack caster
he mocs.
fz.
restealth.
w8 20 secs.

attack caster
he mocs.
fz.
Watch the buffed ml9 pet tear you apart.
/release
/gu FFS nerf ml9 pets

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
I will say say this once

I will go to london meeting:) and tbcv my mate irl will be there if anyone in a 1v1 beats me in the car park I will give £1000 pound to em:)

:rolleyes:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I don't see why people asume they need to stand a chance vs some classes just because they play a stealther? Archer vs tank? Archer vs assassin in melee?

I fail to see the logic in this whine.

However, the nerf to FZ is a boost for casters if something. Can't kill them during FZ if they moc lt and after fz they jsut basicly keep going. Only thing you could do then would be to run away.

Still it's pretty nice that its a pet and insta cast now without gt.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Still it's pretty nice that its a pet and insta cast now without gt.

True, no more annoying 'this groundtarget is not visible' on bridges etc :) I wonder if the FZ makes player fall of a bridge on the ground from top floor ... :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Haldar said:
attack caster
he mocs.
fz.
restealth.
w8 20 secs.

Except all the MOC-casters you see are lifetappers mostly, which unfortunaly have also pets. Which prevent you from stealthing to begin with.

Caba, Sorc, Spiritmaster --> MOC Lifetap ---> Pet on you ---> GL restealthing.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe your up for the challenge?

lol whats wrong with you tonight, you are seriously in aggro mode

I challenge someone to come knock me out at irl meet etc.

stop being an idiot and go sleep it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom