1.85A = FZ Nerf but Blade style loving ...

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Hah, you can all blame me for the hunter rabies!

I bet Mythic read my post in the VN thread about vendo ideas and thought it was such a wonderfull idea, they used it on hunter pets. :p
Yea, yea, it was a silly idea, but i said so!
zoia said:
A silly idea i just had, but maybe we should have a 50% chance to proc a disease whilst in vendo.
Rabid hamster with rabies infected saliva!
I'm sure hamsters are biting, spitting and frothing a lot.

Would make it harder to kite us.

As for Zephyr, i like the changes and say it's about time.
If that makes rangers and other archers useless, then there's something wrong about the classes, bowspec, whatever and that needs to be looked at.
Getting zephyred and beaten on by 2-3 stealthers is fucking annoying.

Warguard could be dropped to 15 abs and made to not stack with Battler for all i care.
It would still be a great ability. Battler+Warguard is pretty stupid, tbh. If you have SoM up as well, you're nearly immune to melee for 40 sec.
Fix that and fix shit like ML9 pets and grapple as well and we're getting somewhere.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
It would still be a great ability. Battler+Warguard is pretty stupid, tbh. If you have SoM up as well, you're nearly immune to melee for 40 sec.

tell kato that ffs!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Bondoila said:
Pierc is still nice for bm's, heros to take out support in fg's with but for luri/elf rangers it will just be a pain having to use slash. A class respec would be in it's place tbh or give the option to pick malice, battler as pierc and base the dmg on dex only.
I guess they'll be going through the same shit that highlander mercs went through when thrust became fotm pre-TOA :d
Valgyr said:
With the new FZ change what chance do u think a ranger has in taking on a tank to gain that "thrust" ADVANTAGE? 1 IN 50? 1 IN 100?
It wouldn't be a thrust advantage, would it? It's not like FZ is only available to pierce-specced players.
Manisch Depressiv said:
Yes, whine more.
Shouldn't you be banging that so-called girlfriend of yours, rather than hanging around on a forum to a game you quit and supposedly won't return to?
Xajorkith said:
Casters must be choking with glee.... now archers can't kill them even in close combat......

FZ was the ONLY way to kill a MoC/LT caster.... yeah another caster boost.

MoC outlasts FZ so caster will just nuke archer down when dropped... if archer is stupid enough to be in the same zone that is :(
Walkthrough seems a popular alternative...

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
tell kato that ffs!

lol don't give a fuck if warguard and battler are not stackable, I rarely use both at same time, prefer to spread the effects out for longer fights. Blow everything at same time and a smart enemy will just slam/stun whatever.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Solari said:
If it's a roggear 350 dex caster maybe.
Or a toa'ed 380 dex caster, whichever ;x I'm not saying its a great thing to do, but rather that every other player uses it when I pick quickcast over soi ~~

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Or a toa'ed 380 dex caster, whichever ;x I'm not saying its a great thing to do, but rather that every other player uses it when I pick quickcast over soi ~~

Same deal, 380 is still very low.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
well, i always wanted to try 50bow 46pf... it might be the perfect oportunity to be just another tesla/fatload/whatever

censi

Can't get enough of FH
dont put tesla in the same catagory as fatload.

tesla is a nice guy (as oppossed to nice guy irl) who plays his toon the way he wants to without going out of his way to really ruin the game for others. fatload is a realm greifer at the end of the day.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
dont put tesla in the same catagory as fatload.

tesla is a nice guy (as oppossed to nice guy irl) who plays his toon the way he wants to without going out of his way to really ruin the game for others. fatload is a realm greifer at the end of the day.

Censi at crau bridge: "AAARGH help me Fatload is permastuck to me!" ^^

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Solari said:
Same deal, 380 is still very low.
It depends on your defenition of low, I guess ~~ It works for me, so I don't see why I'd spec into extra aug dex to gain something I'm not in dire need of ;d

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
Mincers sure that's a semi-valid whine maybe since they have speed.. Although replace walk away in the next sentance with stealth.

Kagato is an arms tho.. If he pops warguard all you have to do is FZ him and walk away for 30 seconds, then come back and his ML10 is down..

And? he still will 3 hit u after that:fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom