1.85A = FZ Nerf but Blade style loving ...

Puppet

Part of the furniture
pip said:
I will say say this once

I will go to london meeting:) and tbcv my mate irl will be there if anyone in a 1v1 beats me in the car park I will give £1000 pound to em:)

lol. You are aware Warlock-chambers dont work IRL? Pretty mature attitude tho, bashing up people irl over a game, keep it going !

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Actually I can imagine I would wanna beat someone up if I got the amount of crap Pip gets.

But I asume you are blind for that fact huh pup? :p

pip

Banned
Puppet said:
lol. You are aware Warlock-chambers dont work IRL? Pretty mature attitude tho, bashing up people irl over a game, keep it going !
Plz come i give you 2000 if you even hit me

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
one has 9 sec dur, one has 45.

u do the maths.

Seriously, i'd expect better from you. any ability which is effectively an unpurgeable stun shouldn't be as long as an ability which is nothing but a melee damage absorb buff.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Well me of london anyway love ya or leave ya i be there

God, I'd wish I could be there! Someone pick me up on the way from Belgium..? :p

pip

Banned
Congax said:
God, I'd wish I could be there! Someone pick me up on the way from Belgium..? :p
I send fred some cash we can meet looking forward to meet you all:worthy: lover not a fighter but we see:)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
I send fred some cash we can meet looking forward to meet you all:worthy: lover not a fighter but we see:)

Me love you long time :p But really, if Fred would go I'd come with him. (As his bodyguard ofc! xD)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
Seriously, i'd expect better from you. any ability which is effectively an unpurgeable stun shouldn't be as long as an ability which is nothing but a melee damage absorb buff.

Well...

You warguard

I FZ

I hit you like a midget for 10 seconds

You have 35 seconds of complete melee immunity

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
Well...

You warguard

I FZ

I hit you like a midget for 10 seconds

You have 35 seconds of complete melee immunity

Or you could side stun, speed away and stealth until warguard ends, FZ me from stealth, hit battler and lay back into me.

But I guess stealthers just need to cry when they actually have to think about how their going to kill an enemy.

and 25% is not immunity, its barely 6 % more then battler buff.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
I don't see why people asume they need to stand a chance vs some classes just because they play a stealther? Archer vs tank? Archer vs assassin in melee?
Ok m8ur wtf are they spose to kill then? casters, lol fat chance any caster rr 4+ without rogs wins, support classes mabye? ye might beat a few of those but many support toons u find solo^^ Mabye they should get a grp? oh w8 stealthers dont get any grps(apart from stealth zergs) ah that leaves adding. cause we all know how much we love a good adder.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Or you could side stun, speed away and stealth until warguard ends, FZ me from stealth, hit battler and lay back into me.

But I guess stealthers just need to cry when they actually have to think about how their going to kill an enemy.

U are so funny, so u have to run away if some1 uses it? and that makes it balanced? I can take on 3-4 stealers when i pop warguard, i hardly call that balanced.

censi

Can't get enough of FH

no shit but 45 seconds of 25% abs boost is rather OP mate! (10 min rut)

9 secs ok unpurgable (but counterable) stun every 15 mins wasnt.

but ofc kagato doesnt have FZ and has WG, so WG is perfectly balanced and FZ is messed up OP.

very naive post as always from a very naive limited player.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:

And excactly how are Mr. Warlord forced to "think" when he pops Warguard and enjoys his near melee immunity?

I guess Mr. Warlord just needs to cry when he actually have to think about how to kill an enemy instead of entering easy street by popping overpowered abilities.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:

1) You said something about stacking FZ with something else, you could just battler aswell but mmkay that's 2 buttons...

2) An ability isn't overpowerred if you force your opponent to completely disengage from combat? Knowing that some people run First Aid, running from someone popping warguard at 50% is probably a very very fuckin bad idea.

3) You've never tried hitting plate + warguard with someone on the hybrid damage table have you?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Funny how no scout yet have whined about this an only rangers thats allready fucking overpowert :p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
not really tbh. u gotta construct a better arguement as to why FZ got nerfed when other more OP abilities didnt.

otherwise just saying lol at the whiners or whatever is pointless. Its a thread about changes so lets discuss the changes rather than discuss whining or talking about things which make the post less interesting etc.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
1) You said something about stacking FZ with something else, you could just battler aswell but mmkay that's 2 buttons...

2) An ability isn't overpowerred if you force your opponent to completely disengage from combat? Knowing that some people run First Aid, running from someone popping warguard at 50% is probably a very very fuckin bad idea.

3) You've never tried hitting plate + warguard with someone on the hybrid damage table have you?

Im not forcing anyone to disengage, im saying they have the option to do so if they want to. its up to them if they want to be tactical or not.

And i have hit scale/chain with warguard and battler stack not to mention mads proc. Its all virtually the same.

censi said:
no shit but 45 seconds of 25% abs boost is rather OP mate! (10 min rut)

9 secs ok unpurgable (but counterable) stun every 15 mins wasnt.

but ofc kagato doesnt have FZ and has WG, so WG is perfectly balanced and FZ is messed up OP.

very naive post as always from a very naive limited player.

If I had the option i'd happily of spec'd FZ.

And at least I can put up an arguement without resorting to personal insults.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
you make some real daft points though.

Its ok that my OP ability is on 10 min RUT and last 45 seconds because you can kite!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
you make some real daft points though.

Its ok that my OP ability is on 10 min RUT and last 45 seconds because you can kite!

Except your exagerating and only quoting 1 part of a large arguement. Not only is it easily kiteable, its also only limited to melee attacks and totally useless against magical attacks.

Unlike FZ which is equally as powerful against all enemies if not even more powerful against casters.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
ofc thats why your one lasts 45 seconds and is 10 mins rut, and the other last 9 seconds and is on a 15 min rut. but your basically saying your one is fine and not accepting arguements to the contrary.

not like heavy tanks with warlord dont have class ability resist boost to negative magic damage, what more do what ffs :) u got tools for everything. this was our one tool for dealing with casters. and its toast

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
I will go to london meeting:) and tbcv my mate irl will be there if anyone in a 1v1 beats me in the car park I will give £1000 pound to em:)

I don't think you are educated enough to posses £1000 :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom