1.85A = FZ Nerf but Blade style loving ...

- While the Zephyr is buffeting its target for the 7-10 seconds, the target is immune to damage through a pulsing melee and magic ablative. This immunity drops as the target gets dropped.>>

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Most retarded change ever no dmg in fz will mean you can't stay speced as melee ranger anymore(need to use bow on dist) and then it also means rangers will once again be canonfodder for assasin..... Even if you spec up bow high the fucking assasins will just vanish if your trying to use dist and on that dist you can't find them without mos5+sl.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Wpn skill debuff(instead of s/c), lw nerf(heaters) and now this....
Time to give archers warlord, since now both soj and bm will be shit.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Bondoila said:
Most retarded change ever no dmg in fz will mean you can't stay speced as melee ranger anymore(need to use bow on dist) and then it also means rangers will once again be canonfodder for assasin..... Even if you spec up bow high the fucking assasins will just vanish if your trying to use dist and on that dist you can't find them without mos5+sl.

If you base speccing melee as ranger on a 15min timered ML, something is wrong though, I think you have to agree on that =)

I think it's simply wrong that mids get the sidestun aswell though. Zerkers generally already deal more dmg than BM's, so why give them the nice styles on top of this? I'm asking for more style bonus in the CD line then please =)

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Bondoila said:

np, we can just screw the soloing and duo everyone down if they keep screwing rangers over.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
If you base speccing melee as ranger on a 15min timered ML, something is wrong though, I think you have to agree on that =)

I think it's simply wrong that mids get the sidestun aswell though. Zerkers generally already deal more dmg than BM's, so why give them the nice styles on top of this? I'm asking for more style bonus in the CD line then please =)

roflcopter.
zerkers doing more dmg than bm´s? :D
maybe in vendo+bs, but after those seconds are over bm´s styles outmatches zerkers imo.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
roflcopter.
maybe in vendo+bs, but after those seconds are over bm´s styles outmatches zerkers imo.

why do you ruin his day ? :( ewul madi!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
MaditioN said:
roflcopter.

Snowsquall-style on a berserker is higher DPS then anything a BM can pull off.
Those stuns + Vendo was a bad idea.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
those sidestuns are a bad idea no matter which realm. Golden Age of Strafing!
:puke:

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Snowsquall-style on a berserker is higher DPS then anything a BM can pull off.
Those stuns + Vendo was a bad idea.

Correct. BM damage output could only be achieved with side-style stun tbh, now zerkers getting this stun aswell means BM's will get pooned :p

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
I usually always play solo on my ranger, but guess it is more or less finito with that.

I can't touch assassins after the poison change
Now I cant touch mages, as only chance to get them was to fz them away while you were shooting.

I guess I can just be glad I recently spend the time outfitting another toon, this is getting ridicilous for rangers that want to use the bow.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
fuck. yeh.

good thing of course for me, but must be terrible for any bow specced rangers out there :<

but surely still with ip, and pd rangers can still take apart scouts and hunters?

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
pikeh said:
fuck. yeh.

good thing of course for me, but must be terrible for any bow specced rangers out there :<

but surely still with ip, and pd rangers can still take apart scouts and hunters?

You'd think? Try playing a two-handed spear specced hunter who gets evaded 70% of each swing :) So I've got to respec my hunter to bow for massive leeching and my shade to blades so I can cope with the rest of the assassins now..qq :p

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Zerkers really need this style utility, sure 5 sec might be overdoing it abit, but still a very good change imo.

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
I think it's simply wrong that mids get the sidestun aswell though. Zerkers generally already deal more dmg than BM's, so why give them the nice styles on top of this?
Believe me, they don't. :D

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Cloudz said:
just need a merc side style stun or something now :p

I'd give Mythic a virtual kick in the bollocks if that happens :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Bondoila said:
You'd be cannonfodder anyway if you'd have to rely on fz xD

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Congax said:
Correct. BM damage output could only be achieved with side-style stun tbh, now zerkers getting this stun aswell means BM's will get pooned :p
And mercs :< Where's my stun/snare :<
pip said:
If we forced to go bow should have true sight again:(
But bow's better for leeching/zerging, surely that'd be a good thing in your case?

Simba

Fledgling Freddie
1.85A I love it already. About time to balance the FZ...

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Valgyr said:
Any time stun? side snare? oh u have that already:p
Aye, because crush is roxxxxxxxxx, really! And gj trying to get side style off when a target is sprinting away from you. Hardly as easy as spamming behind style :d

Ging

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
I'm not whining, I just wouldn't mind some sort of snare ;p

<cough> erm straef, FLANK is a snare style......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom