Votes: 62 34.8%
  • holy fishguts I cba to change template for 100000th time

Votes: 71 39.9%
  • lolz, I take after my hero Flimgoblins and use Bronze wpns

Votes: 45 25.3%

• Total voters

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Q: In 1.84, you made a change to allow players to spellcraft their legendary weapons. I tried to SC a legendary weapon made before the 1.84 patch, and when I zone or log out the SC bonuses disappear. WTH?

A: Any legendary weapon made after 1.84 has the SC ability built in. We tried to set the old weapons to allow spellcrafting, and almost succeeded - we just made a mistake with the original legendary weapons. There are actually three different "generations" of legendary weapons that exist in the game today. The very oldest generation is making a code check whenever you zone or log out, and erasing the bonuses. There aren't many of these old weapons still in use, but if you've got one that was made around the time that we launched TOA, you are most likely affected by this bug. We will fix it Monday, so just hang on to your old legendary weapon until you see the patch note indicating it's safe to spellcraft it. I'm sorry for the annoyance.

SC'd legendaries - Will you use them in RvR or stick with your Arti's or both??

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
most leg weap temps are free hand, just change the stats to fill hte holes in your temp instead.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
neither of the above ! leet m8s like myself have alrdy ml10 weapon mh suit with 35 str cap ! UCUCUCCU :E

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
GrIrcSpammer said:
neither of the above ! leet m8s like myself have alrdy ml10 weapon mh suit with 35 str cap ! UCUCUCCU :E
Look if I wanted a greeks opinion, I wouldve asked ! but since it's you defi Ill let you post a stupid comment cos like you know like :worthy:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I might just make a legendary with similar stats like Malice or smth, but tbh I dont see the need to do it.

Not gonna change template(s) for it for sure

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I think they nerfed LW's a little bit to much.

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
I will be giving it ago ...

I tryed my leg weapons the other day and still hit bloody hard with blade heaters ...

I was thinking of trying pierce again so i may just wait for new patch first ...

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:
I will be giving it ago ...

I tryed my leg weapons the other day and still hit bloody hard with blade heaters ...

I was thinking of trying pierce again so i may just wait for new patch first ...

you would realise, if you didn't have the brain capacity of roadkill, that most assassins will have heat resist at 36-40% even without bb buffs. You have a 5% bonus, so that's 31-35 resists before debuff. This may be a wild suggestion, but since almost nobody has bothered to redo their templates for that change, why not use a different resist?

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:
I think they nerfed LW's a little bit to much.
I dunno Sensei - some people still have gimped resists to lgn wpns. Say you have max 36% resists (26 SC + 10% CL) you debuff em to 19% thats still better than nowt.

There's a certain zerging celt that has like 18/19% spirit :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
how exactely do you sc them? like, you make them the old way but they come out without any stats and then a spellcrafter can imbue 4 gems on it?

and i most likely cba to change my template for them - they are already swappable with malice on my ns (both have 15 str, con is lost either way when swapping) and on scout i will want to use traitors dagger against some targets no matter what

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
how exactely do you sc them? like, you make them the old way but they come out without any stats and then a spellcrafter can imbue 4 gems on it?

Yes but 3 SC slots, MP gives you 37.5 imbue points, the 4th sc slot is taken up by the +10 af

Vladamir

FH is my second home
My current (new) template uses two lw's as it is and i find it still works very nicely.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Of course, really hated physical weapons on my SB. Hope it will get better when I'm going back to LGs, despite of the nerfs.

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
spirit and matter legendaries hit very hard on most people..

also regardless of the armor table changes the proc on legendaries is still a good one, but heaters are not hot anymore...

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Matter seemed the best post-nerf since most people seriously gimp it, spirit used to be the same until it became FOTM for rangers etc and many soloers seem to use it in temps now.

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
this poll is missing 1 option : can easily replace stats on ur current weapon...
missing a lil str cap and + style or melee bonus is nothing compared to like hitting an enemy with a matter wep when the target has like 5 % matter in his temp :eek: /point mid casters :D

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
I will only go bk to a template that uses Leggys if they change the Hib Blade legendary MH speed from 3.4 to 4.1 or 4.2 .

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I've been using Legendaries for quite a few months now and only usually switch back to melee when fighting a warden or good heavy tank.

And I have to say im more happy with this template then any other i've had really, the only sore point was when they first announced the change it was not retro active, judging by the grab bag it now is.

All it means for me though is that I can add more quickness into my existing template unless I try and rebuild it all again.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
i will switch to spirit matter on my scout when this comes :) cba to remake template so will just sc them with heat/cold stats so they fit in :D

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Will still be using the good old heat/cold + CTD combo. Just filling up some useless stats on the SC on legendaries then. (Hurray, finally +11 CD perhaps :D)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
why didnt they do this when they released the lg wpns? :< quite silly that when a thing changes in this game we have to remake our templates..

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
LWs are oke on tougher classes that take a while to kill since procc has a higher chanse to go off and do some good over time but in quick stealtherfights I deffo prefer solid slashdamage from malice+whatever. I usually purge heatdebuff if I see it go off on me aswell if its a tight fight. Cant nullify malicedamage that easy.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
You can now SC ones made before the patch to? bollocks , sold all my thrusters dirt cheap cos i thought i couldnt SC them next patch.

Ill still use an open mainhand template , wether i chose thrust or slash , one of the archer classes is resistant to it.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Influenza said:
You can now SC ones made before the patch to? bollocks , sold all my thrusters dirt cheap cos i thought i couldnt SC them next patch.

Ill still use an open mainhand template , wether i chose thrust or slash , one of the archer classes is resistant to it.

i think its thrust :)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone got a link to some pictures of other realms legendary weapons since i cant really recognize all legendaries in game.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Malice with DF heal proc offhand
But new temp will be able to use any leggy mainhand
Sun swords and matter leggies will piss so many people off

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Thank you mate, nice link :)

No more casting melee resists when i see thoose xD

censi

Can't get enough of FH
will defo make leggies that mirror the stats malice and CW gives me.

theres certain times when I need to use leggies but I cant atm cuz it fucks up my template way to much.

its kind of a luxoury you CANNOT afford to NOT have. you need to be able to switch weaps.

I mean for example fighting a hunter with high PD who is hitting you with energy which say you have 0% resist to (or 10-15% effect if not debuffed) and you hitting them against like 50% resists. your gonna get outdamaged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom