RvR group setups post 1.84

Zede

Part of the furniture
cleric/cleric/sorc/sorc/caba/caba/caba/friar

or replace 1 caba for tic or theurgist

only set up that will scare raid & stallion i reckon :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
bard, warlord, druid, perf, druid soj, warden bl/or menta conv... chanter conv/eld warlord/ani perf/vamp bl is something i would look forward to try!

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
They should design the game to encourage wierd group setups, or just normal hybrid groups. Caster groups are nice rps but (esp with some of the banelord changes) tank groups that used to be a problem will be less of one soon. I always preferred tank/hybrid groups anyway, much more interesting fights imo.

auroria

Banned
Huntingtons said:
bard, warlord, druid, perf, druid soj, warden bl/or menta conv... chanter conv/eld warlord/ani perf/vamp bl is something i would look forward to try!
using warden as bl u kinda loose the point of having warden in grp in the first place

ambera

Loyal Freddie
Wardens are grouped for the resists (and twf maybe), otherwise you'd take a shield hero battlemaster as bg-er.

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Wonder what 4 heroes with 2 warlords, 2 banelord be like, all with fury and rampage increase etc, plus warguard, sb3 Think it would need a nerf to speedwarp to be of any value, would just have to kill swarps on inc and hit ra's . :p

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Cleric cleric Theurg Mincer Caba Sorc Sorc Friar.

would r0x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom