Votes: 62 34.8%
  • holy fishguts I cba to change template for 100000th time

Votes: 71 39.9%
  • lolz, I take after my hero Flimgoblins and use Bronze wpns

Votes: 45 25.3%

• Total voters

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
The only thing im not happy with is that the cost of making legendaries is still the same.

Currently you still need to use 3 X spellcraft gems that cost on average 50-90 gold each

And

3 X volatile proc's that cost 80-100 usually each.

Originally this was there because you were crafting a weapon that already came with a proc and magical stats.

Now your having to pay to add those stats again yourself, but the cost of making the weapons is same as before + the cost of spellcrafting again.

The recipe needs to be modified to reflect this change.

Im quite lucky in that I have friends who are alchemists and spellcrafters to get good deals or cost price ingrediants when I make my own legendaries, but not everyone has this luxuary.

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
AFAIK

any old legendary weapons (both Con and Str versions) CANT be backwards Spell crafted (I posted on VN Tradeskills and Mid rogue forums).

The new Leg Weapons are made in exactly the same way as the old ones (Same recipies) and come with 3 SC blank slots and 1 X +10 AF.
The +10 AF is counted as a 94 Quality gem (in regards to SCing) so you would require 3X 99% gems to not get a blow up (Ideally an MP gem in there somewhere to be on the safe side).

Obviously 98% and below quality Leg weapons will now be junk (because of low SC util).

Personally ive got over 50 lgw components including all procs, sc gems, base weapons, arc bars and +2 quality tools ready for new patch spread out over 3 toons hehe.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I think you will find its only the pre 1.79 patch ones which are not craftable, due to being already changed (i.e no longer having a con stat).

Jox

Fledgling Freddie

I have tried out matter/spirit at several occasions and I got very disappointed(even in old emain).

Today you got cl/bb & ra-resists.

There was a time when heat/cold was ok, but now... after the heat-nerf... and access to a great cl-weapon and bludgeon.

Only reason to use it would be to fist-fuck high pd-rangers/scouts.

Leggys are so... 2005.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom