One of Freddy's beloved
===================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.84e Release Notes
Untitled
June 7, 2006

===================================

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Due to the extensive amount of feedback we have received from both our team leads and the player community, we have reverted the changes made on Pendragon yesterday to Banelord, and we instead have opted to do the following to this Master Level line:

All spells and Abilities in Banelord, except for Demoralization and Zone of Unmana, have been made to interrupt other players who are casting.

The radius on the following abilities has been reduced to 750: Primal Agony, Oppression, Inexorable Defeat, Tactical Insight, Chaotic Power, Agony Transmission and Demoralization.

Not quite as crippling as not interrupting at all, still I imagine a lot of casters will be happy with the significantly reduced radius.

I suspect it's still going to be mostly extend groups from now on (unless BA3 VWs become fotm ;-)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
yeah, that was kinda teh fixes i was hoping for :) not too bad, but tbh

Corran

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
I think thats the political version of saying whine :p

Well unlike most, some people provided comprimises with them so that there was a player/company agreement on how far to take it :p

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I still belive savage and thanes will receive banelord. Funny, what large was the old radius of those abillities? 800?

Nate

FH is my second home
atos said:
I still belive savage and thanes will receive banelord. Funny, what large was the old radius of those abillities? 800?

Primal Agony: 1000
Oppression: 1000
Inexorable Defeat: 1000
Tactical Insight: 1500
Chaotic Power: 1000
Agony Transmission: 1000
Demoralization: 1000

and Demoralization and Zone of Unmana dont interrupt anymore

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
From reading it, anyone knows if the timer on tendrils still is set to 5 minutes, or if that was reverted as well? (In the old patch notes it said that it now 'correctly set to 5 minute timer' which could mean that it was a bug fix? - The wording of the new patch would suggest it was reverted as well though, no?

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
From reading it, anyone knows if the timer on tendrils still is set to 5 minutes, or if that was reverted as well? (In the old patch notes it said that it now 'correctly set to 5 minute timer' which could mean that it was a bug fix? - The wording of the new patch would suggest it was reverted as well though, no?
I wondered that too. Although it *shouldn't* matter in a good group anyway, it's amazing how many high rr clerics minstrels and even banelord tanks will happily stun the enemies det5 banelords and screw everything up for the alb casters. On the other hand I was looking forward to abusing it on my reaver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom