1.84a

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Have mythic been hijacked or something? How can they keep making changes like these?

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/2412.shtml

*one hint below*

Thane

- Sword styles for Thanes have been adjusted in the following manner:

Assault now has a 20 energy DD
Ice Storm now has a 50 energy DD
Polar Rift now has a 75 energy DD
Ragnarok now has a 150 energy DD

- Axe styles for Thanes have been adjusted in the following manner:

Thrym's Strength now has a 20 energy DD
Raider now has a 50 energy DD
Arctic Rift now has a 100 energy DD
Tyr's Fury now has a 150 energy DD

Tada! Thane are now a reaver - but better!

I won't be supprised when we'll see some added spell that insta kill any target, but have ha recast timer on 20 min so it wouldnt be considered OP'd. Do they even play their own game anymore? Valkyries are suddenly better healers then Heretic, even tho Heretics are evil cleric who changed their path. While Valks are hybrid warriors.

IF mythic doesnt open their eyes and balance the game when 1.85 goes live, i'll .... .. .. paint something evil on my wall! :twak:

And Yea! This is like my first real whine thread ever! Gratz on me!!! :flame:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
and valkyries get heals now.....useless addition. But yes, Thane's are the real winners, I agree =)

Valks get charge = we're getting better tanks
Valks get better shield styles = we can peel stuff etc.

then

Valks get a healing line = we have to gimp dmg or shield = we get worse tanks

wtf are they smoking?

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
and valkyries get heals now.....useless addition. But yes, Thane's are the real winners, I agree =)
No, valks got what the heretic community asked for! HoT in diffrent forms.. :p

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
they nerf the fotm class warlock then all the noobs startst to whine how much mid suck as realm an always gets neft then mystic thinks lets make a new op class for mids so all the kids will keep playing :puke:

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
valk = fighter hybrid = better healing than warden which is a naturalist hybrid xD

illu

Part of the furniture
Wow - it's a pretty big update. All I could see is lots of toons being made mostly a bit more powerful ^^ And Valks seem to have tons of healing things now o_O

I liked these ones:-

- The following pets will now perform emotes as commanded by their owner: The Necromancer abominations, the Enchanter underhill pets, the Spiritmaster spirit pets and the Bonedancer commander pets. To issue the command you must target the pet and /say or /whisper the command word.

The word triggers are:
Dance, silly, pick me, stagger, doh, confused, tired, cold, stinky, look out, dismiss, beg, salute, military, present, shrug, agree, disagree, cry, slit, wave, rude, beckon, shy, cheer, victory, clap, flex, kiss, point, laugh, chicken, sweat, worship, lecture, surrender, forward, ponder and curtsey.

They also have these ones: I-win, chain-stun, ML9NerfMeGodMode, SMInterceptBollocks, KnockStealtherOutOfVanish, Spam, Easymode.

- Players can trade the current version of Ceremonial Bracers for a Strength, Constitution, Dexterity, Quickness, or Acuity version. Please see the following NPCs for this trade:

Albion: Artifact Scholar Jarron
Midgard: Artifact Scholar Alaria
Hibernia: Artifact Scholar Elmer

Looks like the 1.84 patch is going to be "interesting", and looks like they are starting to change the boring crafting. The stacking sounds handy, but I hope they give us games to play or RP to be made from the hours trying to make crappy armour or weapons etc.. Every successful bit of armour made should be about 30RP or something. If I'm going to be making armour, I want some RP because I would rather be RvRing!

Oli - Illu

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Make crafting timer per item a max of say 30 seconds and id be happy.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Thanes look decent now, even above average, but I wouldn't say OP. Have to wait and see.
Valk changes will be nice for PvE but not too practical in RvR I imagine.

As for crafting changes, f*** all TBH, hopefully that's only the start of what they're planning.

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
- The drop rate for tinctures off boss monsters in the epic SI dungeons has been increased. Also many more monsters now drop tinctures besides the boss monsters in these dungeons.

full healing proccing armor's inc xD

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Apparently the higher level HoTs for valks are friggs and work out of combat.
Dunno if that's a bug or not, as the last patch was full of them.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
bit off topic but 2 weeks without daoc so far due to bulldog fucking up connecting my broadband connection, miss daoc tons miss dmg adding illu and the rest and miss the censi fights and being zerged gahh 5 more days :m00:

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Yay, chain crafting is now possible without a tailor bot.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
Apparently the higher level HoTs for valks are friggs and work out of combat.
Dunno if that's a bug or not, as the last patch was full of them.

well shammy friggs work in combat and on pets now lets pray valk 1 does the same. Then i can easy mode focus like hibs do:fluffle:

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
thanes gone from unwanted gimp to opfotm in a matter of a couple months. ofc all of midgard will go roll one, then it'll get nerfed into line in like ...a year or so.

and oh joy... look! yet another melee nerf.

" - The drop rate for tinctures off boss monsters in the epic SI dungeons has been increased. Also many more monsters now drop tinctures besides the boss monsters in these dungeons."

guess my merc wont be getting his blades out anytime soon :kissit:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Konah said:
guess my merc wont be getting his blades out anytime soon :kissit:

I thought you were crush spec anyways? :p

No but seriously....the HoT on valks looks superb for PvE, but it's like impossible to make a good temp for damage and heals, so fuck the healing imho, I'm staying with 50spear, maybe lower OW and skip the shears, but I'm too addicted to my shield.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
I thought you were crush spec anyways? :p

for a short-time aye ^^ it was a nice idea but it doesn't work for various reasons.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Frostor said:
- The drop rate for tinctures off boss monsters in the epic SI dungeons has been increased. Also many more monsters now drop tinctures besides the boss monsters in these dungeons.

full healing proccing armor's inc xD
Yay \o/

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
Im guessing the 500effect grouphot is fairly nice.. even for rvr.. its like having perma AM3? :O.. imagine meeting one solo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom