\0/ Buffy is back

Jonny_Darko

Fledgling Freddie
Buffy is coming back to TV in animated form, from most of the team behind (including Whedon of course).

Obviously it's still going to be more kiddy than before with more emphasis on comedy but the subversive underlying darkness will still be there and the writing will still be of a high quality.

FOX (of all people) are looking to agree terms on it soon. Most of the cast, minus Gellar and Boreanaz will be voicing the characters, and it's going back to "Year 1" though re-writing it as it will include Dawn (so it's kinda based on the memories the monks made up I guess).

The good thing is that they'll be able to do a lot of fantastical scenarios they never had the money to do with Special FX on TV.

Sounds most promising.

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
I've always found that the less there is for me eyes to take in, the more my imagination can work - it's what makes sci-fi/fantasy great.
I shouldn't lump Buffy with sci-fi though :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
They should get the girl who did buffy's voice in the xbox game. She did a surprisingly good job.

Mey

Part of the furniture
So has this be done yet, and if so where can one get the videos from?

Aada

Part of the furniture
IMO they need to stop pissing around and get a Spike series going hes probably one of everyones favourite characters there is alot to him and James Marsters does a fantastic job playing the character.

Seriously.. animated series? i can't get into a cartoon.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Aada said:
IMO they need to stop pissing around and get a Spike series going hes probably one of everyones favourite characters there is alot to him and James Marsters does a fantastic job playing the character.

Seriously.. animated series? i can't get into a cartoon.

Isnt Whedon doing Spike the Movie?

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Rumors are that there will be a Spike TV movie. Doubt it'll be Joss doing it though, it'll be the people that hand the reins of Angel towards the end. Joss is tied up doing Wonder Woman.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Won't be for a while though James Masters is still doing work for Smallville, but at some point wasn't there talk of a young Giles series called 'Ripper' or something.

Aada

Part of the furniture
PLightstar said:
Won't be for a while though James Masters is still doing work for Smallville, but at some point wasn't there talk of a young Giles series called 'Ripper' or something.

Was supposed to be on BBC but never came to anything.

Gray

FH is my second home
I know this isnt anything to do with buffy, or the animated series, but it was a small question nistead of making a new thread...

Anyone know the song for the opening credits of Angel? Sounds familiar to BUffy's only it seems that much better... Strangely enough just adding "Angel" to Google/Alltunes/Itunes brings up a million differnt songs...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Why don't you try searching for "Angel Theme"? I'm sure you'd find it quickly enough.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah it is just the angel theme tune - I don't think it has a name more than that.

Dweller

Fledgling Freddie
Gray said:
I know this isnt anything to do with buffy, or the animated series, but it was a small question nistead of making a new thread...

Anyone know the song for the opening credits of Angel? Sounds familiar to BUffy's only it seems that much better... Strangely enough just adding "Angel" to Google/Alltunes/Itunes brings up a million differnt songs...

You can download it here

Gray

FH is my second home
Yarrr.

I did manage to find one which was about 3minutes long, guess that was the full version of it, version by "Mask".

But alas i needed the short one which looks to be that one, hoorah.

Me love you long time :eek:

Choc

Fledgling Freddie
Whipped said:
Rumors are that there will be a Spike TV movie. Doubt it'll be Joss doing it though, it'll be the people that hand the reins of Angel towards the end. Joss is tied up doing Wonder Woman.

A spike tv or movie thingy would be wicked :) spike rocks :) and i have to say much envy on the joss being tied up doing wonder woman ;)

I am a huge Buffy n Angel fan - mostly Angel as it was more adult... The game was good too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom