Your daily terrorist bullshit.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
My issue with Jobs point is that he puts it like all Muslims would happily strap bombs to their daughters and send them to blow someone up because they don't care.

Gwad if you look at the posts you're going to notice a pattern of wording that generally is deliberately vague and/or inflammatory. They're designed to influence you into thinking the worst. Don't fall for it. Imo ofc tbh bbq.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
No I said it was a result of true Islamic attitudes to women and girls, they are property to the true followers of the faith.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
And you're property to true followers of twats like Farage. You're like a cancer in this forum, I wish you'd just fuck off you racist fuck.

Job

Christmas spirit glitch I see

Job

5/6ths of the world isn't white.
Just sayin.
Or should that be are not..works both ways I reckon.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
5/6ths of the world isn't white.
Just sayin.
Or should that be are not..works both ways I reckon.

Yeah, but if that was a plane full of white people it would be all over the news, but it wasn't.

In fact, the top BBC news story at the time is how 3 girls got a BA flight all to theirselves.

Irony.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
So why hasnt this happened in china who had a one child policy and girls were very much not wanted .

Its just extremists being extreme.
China has the killing rooms instead...

Yoni

But they didnt strap bombs on them and send them to america. They had a different solution.
Strapping bombs is less cruel imo given the alternative of dying slowly of hunger and thirst in ones own piss and shit....

Gwadien

@Yoni is actually completely right and your responses supports it.

You only care about mistreatment of Muslims because they could potentially blow you up, you're not bothered about the Chinese because they do it behind closed doors.

Very interesting.

Gwadien

No, not really...
Care to elaborate or?

I find it amusing when people come up against a difficult question on this forum they resort to short answers which tell you nothing.

Inb4 the conversation turns personal & hostile.

Yoni

The question is simple : given a choice would you want to die quickly or slowly?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Care to elaborate or?

I find it amusing when people come up against a difficult question on this forum they resort to short answers which tell you nothing.

Inb4 the conversation turns personal & hostile.

What?

You think strapping a bomb to a child and sending it off to blow up a dozen people is somehow better than one starving?

Again...what?

Job

Yes..it's the 'using an innocent childs life to murder others who may well be totally innocent themselves to further your ideology' bit.

Gwadien

What?

You think strapping a bomb to a child and sending it off to blow up a dozen people is somehow better than one starving?

Again...what?

You only care about mistreatment of Muslims because they could potentially blow you up, you're not bothered about the Chinese because they do it behind closed doors.

Can you stop making this easy for me please.

I'm assuming you wouldn't have a problem with a group of people in America who indoctrinate children and then have a mass-suicide?

Again, it's about 'because it could affect me' rather than the actual well-being of the children.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Have you had a bump on the head?

Job

It's worse than that of course, now small children are a realistic threat.
Iraq security guard.
it's just a little kid who's lost her mum.
Fuck that.....head shot.

Yoni

What?

Again...what?
If only it were one child... The number of girls and imperfect that have died in China due to state acceptance of death by neglect is more than you can possibly imagine....

Gwadien

It's worse than that of course, now small children are a realistic threat.
Iraq security guard.
it's just a little kid who's lost her mum.
Fuck that.....head shot.

Again, you're making my point, you're pointing out that children are a threat, not the fact that children are being exploited and are dying.

Job

I've actually lost track of what we are arguing about here.

gohan

FH is my second home
Oh hai minefield, lemme just step on through you!!

Job is making some fairly accurate points but people refusing to acknowledge them because it's job. If I'd posted some of the stuff he did people would discuss it, perhaps agree. But I certainly wouldn't be shouted down so violently. I get it, I've had many an angry post directed at his misguided ideals but that doesn't make him catagorically wrong 100% of the time... just, like 90.

Job

Figures from the Guardian.

Middle East is home to only 5% of the world’s population, but accounts for 45% of the world’s terrorism, 68% of its battle-related deaths and 58% of its refugees

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Middle East is home to only 5% of the world’s population, but accounts for 45% of the world’s terrorism, 68% of its battle-related deaths and 58% of its refugees
And what conclusions do you draw from that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom