Your daily terrorist bullshit.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Merkel is absolutely fucked now. My tinfoil hat tells me Russia are behind both the German thing and the Turkish thing. They are copying the German handbook on starting wars and shit. They have pretty much divided America.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Oh so bollocks then.
Normally yes..but you simply can't ignore the loonies anymore.
Ultrarightwingers have a voice now, expect him on question time soon.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They have let the suspect go, so one way or the other, he is out there.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
To be fair to him, he did tell them he didn't do it.

gohan

FH is my second home
Tbh ww3 would be the best thing to happen to this planet. Half the population, solve most problems ;) we're too peaceable recently and in need of a good scourge!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I'll just join the home guard, thanks. Fuck fighting for rich people.

Job

Nobodys gonna bomb Africa..or Australia..or Canada..or most of Russia..or South America.
So even with a nuclear winter...which is so overated...technology will survive, knowledge will survive and the radiation will make the next generation healthier.

Job

So Farage has attacked Hope not hate anti fascist charity, calling them extremists.
Seems a bit odd, but research shows a lot of accusations against them from various groups and they have been attacked by Ukip before, seems to be based around their lists of anti muslims that include Jewish groups.

russell

FH is my second home
Just substitute the Nazis and the Jews, with the Russians and the Muslims. Well it has been 70 years now... plenty of time for us all to get apathetic. Russia are getting ready for WW3. Western population cull imminent, Middle East population cull been happening for the last 20 years. FFS when will we ever learn?

russell

FH is my second home
Maybe rationing will come back in and then diabetes and obesity will die out... every cloud.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Perhaps other media outlets are awaiting independent verification of the claims before simply repackaging and printing them as gospel, as the Mail has done.

But obviously you just read it and believed it without even questioning where the story has come from.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'm not condoning what he has done, however, he does raise a valid point.

With the systematic raping and murdering of people affiliated with rebel groups, it makes the argument to do something like this so much easier.

Sure, I mean you have a father directly telling their kids to do something, they'll do it, however the same point can be used by him to other families to do the same thing.

Assad isn't really helping himself in this situation.

Gwadien

Job

The rate of pedophilia amongst Priests is the same as the general population.
The rate of Islamic parents sending their young girls on suicide missions is considerably more then Western cultures.

Gwadien

The rate of pedophilia amongst Priests is the same as the general population.
The rate of Islamic parents sending their young girls on suicide missions is considerably more then Western cultures.

So just to clarify, you're saying there's probably more parents who send their kids out to blow their selves up than there are Catholic Priests who are paedophiles?

Job

No..Im saying that women are culturally second rate in Islam..young girls are property and worthless.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
No..Im saying that women are culturally second rate in Islam..young girls are property and worthless.
So why hasnt this happened in china who had a one child policy and girls were very much not wanted .

Its just extremists being extreme.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So why hasnt this happened in china who had a one child policy and girls were very much not wanted.
erm... firstly, one of the countries you picked isn't infested with insanity, secondly, there was plenty of baby murdering going on in China, on the whole though they just dumped them at the side of the road rather than strapping explosives to them.

Gwadien

In all walks I would say.

If you said Islam in general has regressive views on women, I would probably agree with you, but you're doing that good old classic approach of taking an extreme case and applying that to a religion.

Also, as my first placement was in a secondary school which is around 30% Muslim and the rest are Hindus I'd say you're wrong to apply that to all Muslims across the world, the girls in my school are intelligent and ambitious and you can see that when you meet their parents.

My second placement is in a Catholic school, I've already heard extremely worrying things.

Job

Yes if course, but young girls going to school is westernisation.
All moderate muslims have been westernised, if Sharia law rolled into town, they would be taken out and put to work at home till married off against their will.
True Islam is hyper conservative and you can't point to Abdul down the road who lets his sister wear makeup.
He has lost his Islamic values

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Job is right actually. Many of the Muslims living here are nowhere near at batshit crazy as their friends in the east. In a few generations time they will have pretty much dropped the madness completely.

Edit, also, it is not just Islam that creates throwbacks, culture does too. Lots of backward ideas have nothing to do with Islam.

Last edited:

Gwadien

Edit, also, it is not just Islam that creates throwbacks, culture does too. Lots of backward ideas have nothing to do with Islam.

This is my point exactly, if it was Islam which was the problem, then it would be the same in the UK, surely?

My issue with Jobs point is that he puts it like all Muslims would happily strap bombs to their daughters and send them to blow someone up because they don't care.

I think a basic level of humanity proves that this is bullshit for 99.99% of people following Islam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom