Your daily terrorist bullshit.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Who said anything about bombing or war?

It's not at all surprising that you jump there, but no. All that needs to happen is the Yanks go home with their nukes and threaten to pull all military cooperation and funding - unless the Israelis explicitly give up on zionism and institute secular government with clear legal and practical separation of church and state.

If that happened half of the world's extremist terrorism problems would dissappear overnight. The Palestinians could get representation in a properly democratic government and the peace process could move somewhere at last.

Fucking "jewish state" indeed. :rolleyes:
If this happened overnight you'd have a civil war in Israel with influence from the bordering countries in a heart beat. I'd bet you the Palestinians would attempt to reclaim the settlements and the Israelis would fight them with all their guns

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If this happened overnight you'd have a civil war in Israel with influence from the bordering countries in a heart beat. I'd bet you the Palestinians would attempt to reclaim the settlements and the Israelis would fight them with all their guns
Never said it'd be easy.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The one show tonight had a semi comedy segment on the DUP and Sinn Fein.
Two NI comedians..they said the troubles are far from over.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
List of demands from Saudi etc. against Qatar:

1. Curb diplomatic ties with Iran and close its diplomatic missions there. Expel members of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard and cut off any joint military cooperation with Iran. Only trade and commerce with Iran that complies with US and international sanctions will be permitted.
  2. Sever all ties to “terrorist organisations” specifically the Muslim Brotherhood, the Islamic State group, al-Qaida, and Lebanon’s Hezbollah. Formally declare those entities as terrorist groups.
  3. Shut down al-Jazeera and its affiliate stations.
  4. Shut down news outlets that Qatar funds, directly and indirectly, including Arabi21, Rassd, Al Araby Al-Jadeed and Middle East Eye.
  5. Immediately terminate the Turkish military presence currently in Qatar and end any joint military cooperation with Turkey inside of Qatar.
  6. Stop all means of funding for individuals, groups or organisations that have been designated as terrorists by Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt, Bahrain, the United States and other countries.
  7. Hand over “terrorist figures” and wanted individuals from Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt and Bahrain to their countries of origin. Freeze their assets, and provide any desired information about their residency, movements and finances.
  8. End interference in sovereign countries’ internal affairs. Stop granting citizenship to wanted nationals from Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt and Bahrain. Revoke Qatari citizenship for existing nationals where such citizenship violates those countries’ laws.
  9. Stop all contacts with the political opposition in Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt and Bahrain. Hand over all files detailing Qatar’s prior contacts with and support for those opposition groups.
  10. Pay reparations and compensation for loss of life and other, financial losses caused by Qatar’s policies in recent years. The sum will be determined in coordination with Qatar.
  11. Consent to monthly audits for the first year after agreeing to the demands, then once per quarter during the second year. For the following 10 years, Qatar would be monitored annually for compliance.
  12. Align itself with the other Gulf and Arab countries militarily, politically, socially and economically, as well as on economic matters, in line with an agreement reached with Saudi Arabia in 2014.
  13. Agree to all the demands within 10 days of it being submitted to Qatar, or the list becomes invalid.

Point 8 amused me no end. Oh the ironing.

Job

I have no reason to doubt Saudis honesty and integrity here.

Job

Lol..I mean really...Arabs and Indians fucking hate each other, they would never inter marry...these feelings are so strong some are even prepared to murder.....and I'm the racist.
Go figure...oh yes I remember , you are drilled by a liberal society to shout it out at every chance you get.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lol..I mean really...Arabs and Indians fucking hate each other, they would never inter marry...these feelings are so strong some are even prepared to murder.....and I'm the racist.
Go figure...oh yes I remember , you are drilled by a liberal society to shout it out at every chance you get.
Just because other racists exist in the world doesn't make you not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom