Your daily terrorist bullshit.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
He's not a terrorist, because he doesn't have the backing of a worldwide suicide cult.

His actions do not strike terror because Muslims know he's just one, where as Islamic terrorists are the ones that get through.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
He's not a terrorist, because he doesn't have the backing of a worldwide suicide cult.

His actions do not strike terror because Muslims know he's just one, where as Islamic terrorists are the ones that get through.

I'm not sure if you're being serious right now? you don't need backing from anyone to be a terrorist.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Balls. He was a whacko chav who got ditched by his missus and had been reading Britain First shit. Went off the rails and wanted to kill muslims.

'cause he was dumb.

So he was radicalised by an extremist group which convinced him that attacking innocent civilians would further their cause... sounds lile terrorism to me

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I don't get it. If that's how it's being reported then he has a point?

Except the London Bridge attacks weren't just a van, so "attacks" could be reported. It would be more instructive to see the language used in the initial Westminster bridge reporting, when there was a great deal of confusion about what happened.

DaGaffer

Balls. He was a whacko chav who got ditched by his missus and had been reading Britain First shit. Went off the rails and wanted to kill muslims.

'cause he was dumb.

You've just described the motivations of 90% of the terrorists on the planet. Don't see how this guy is any different.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You've just described the motivations of 90% of the terrorists on the planet. Don't see how this guy is any different.
We've not labelled sick murderers terrorists in the past tho?

And political aims?

DaGaffer

We've not labelled sick murderers terrorists in the past tho?

And political aims?

Of course we have. When they're brown.

What were the "political aims" of the London Bridge attackers? Vague ideas that granny's kitchen knife=caliphate are hardly what you'd call deep political thought. And its not like ISIS give out specific campaign orders beyond a general "go and fuck ferenghi up" message. This guy, being a moron, probably saw this as a justifiable killing because "muslims are bad" according to the EDL, but that's no less a political or cultural motivation than the muslim terrorists have.

georgie

FH is my second home
Twelve hours later and the word terror pops up more often now that it's more clear about his motivations:

FH.JPG

Not that I'm defending MSM on the whole, they're still cunts who like to sensationalise and push agendas. But, going back to the initial complaint, in this instance I'm not seeing it.

Job

Relations between Muslims and non muslims are at an epic low not seen since the frickin crusades.

We don't like them, we don't like their medieval attitudes, their zombie like following of mass religion and we don't like the way they dress.

Add on top total suppression of any vocalising of these feelings and mass murder and terrorism by islamic groups claiming to represent the true religion, then it's only our huge levels of liberalism that prevents a Hitler style round up of them.

You may get shocked by those statements, but it's all true, right in front of us, we give ourselves away with our attitudes, if christians started acting like that in middle eastern countries, we'd be watching churches burnt down, daily beheadings and anti western riots all over the muslim world.

Turn the other cheek is what we do....how long can it last.

Job

No..I'm saying how long van we go on not liking them..but being forced to pretend we do.

Their culture is in the sewer..we never put them on tv..admire their designs..they never get invited to anything except as the token muslim, if they are interviewed you can guarantee its about racism..violence and terrorism.
You wont see a muslim dance troop on BGT or a muslim schoolkid without there being a huge dollop of ' what are you wearing that for?'.
All over the country they are despised from racism in working mens bars to chattering in wine bars.

As usual, people will roll over and click into thought crime mode..as they are taught to, and assume I would like them all dead.
Imagine how different muslim culture would be around the world without all that infidel/religious bullshit.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I find it ironic that hardline right wingers moan about Sharia law, whilst saying we should bring back the death penalty for terrorists and paedophiles.

Mean while, a Imam at that mosque protected a guy from getting mobbed even though he just killed someone and maimed others.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
TERRORISM - The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Not sure how a lone nut job falls into that bracket. Seems to be more of "going postal" than a planned act of terrorism. The government was forced into declaring it a terrorist act when it seems more likely he was few cans short of 6 pack.

Odd that he drove all the way to London when he muslim neighbors.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I got up to the bit where he was criticising people for disliking Israel, that bit was a good laugh.

Oh please point out where he said that, unless you're reading a different article to me? I saw a raised eyebrow at the Al-Quds march earlier in the day (marching through London with Hamas flags, calling for an end to Israel - how is that different to an EDL march calling for an end to Islam?), but not much else. Just some thoughts on the horrendous double standard we see these days - from both sides of the argument.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh please point out where he said that, unless you're reading a different article to me? I saw a raised eyebrow at the Al-Quds march earlier in the day (marching through London with Hamas flags, calling for an end to Israel - how is that different to an EDL march calling for an end to Islam?), but not much else. Just some thoughts on the horrendous double standard we see these days - from both sides of the argument.
Israel is a state. Islam is a religion.

If Hamas were campaigning for the end of Judaism then maybe you'd have a point.

Israel should be trashed and it's government replaced with a staunchly secular one IMO.

Bodhi

Israel is a state. Islam is a religion.

If Hamas were campaigning for the end of Judaism then maybe you'd have a point.

Israel should be trashed and it's government replaced with a staunchly secular one IMO.

Like we tried in Iraq and Libya you mean? Becuase that went well.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Why are you dodging the point that Scouse is actually making?

Muslims aren't scum, Islamic Extremist terrorists are scum.

Jews aren't scum, Israel is scum.

This is the problem with stuff like Hamas - the anti-Israel stuff is pretty legit in my perspective, people and media like it spin it to make it look like its anti-Jew, which it actually isn't.

Jews and Muslims have lived in relative harmony for thousands of years in the middle east (take relative with a pinch of salt, obviously there has been issues.)

The only time when shit properly kicked off is when the Christians popped up their ugly heads.

I still stand by that perspective, Zionism isn't religion, it's political. The Israel vs the rest of the middle east isn't religious, it's political and possibly also more about ethnicity, after speaking to Israeli people.

Bodhi

Why are you dodging the point that Scouse is actually making?

Muslims aren't scum, Islamic Extremist terrorists are scum.

Jews aren't scum, Israel is scum.

This is the problem with stuff like Hamas - the anti-Israel stuff is pretty legit in my perspective, people and media like it spin it to make it look like its anti-Jew, which it actually isn't.

Jews and Muslims have lived in relative harmony for thousands of years in the middle east (take relative with a pinch of salt, obviously there has been issues.)

The only time when shit properly kicked off is when the Christians popped up their ugly heads.

I still stand by that perspective, Zionism isn't religion, it's political. The Israel vs the rest of the middle east isn't religious, it's political and possibly also more about ethnicity, after speaking to Israeli people.

I didn't dodge the point he was making about smashing Israel and replacing its government, which sounds awfully close to regime change to me - especially amusing coming from such a critic of our policy in the Middle East.

Anyway, Jews and Muslims do still live in harmony in the Middle East - in Israel itself. Certainly around Tel Aviv, mixed neighbourhoods are quite common, and they all get along absolutely fine - according to the (Muslim) taxi driver who took me back to Tel Aviv airport, anyway.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Who said anything about bombing or war?

It's not at all surprising that you jump there, but no. All that needs to happen is the Yanks go home with their nukes and threaten to pull all military cooperation and funding - unless the Israelis explicitly give up on zionism and institute secular government with clear legal and practical separation of church and state.

If that happened half of the world's extremist terrorism problems would dissappear overnight. The Palestinians could get representation in a properly democratic government and the peace process could move somewhere at last.

Fucking "jewish state" indeed. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom