Your daily terrorist bullshit.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Taliban certainly are Wahabbi, the word "Taliban" means "student" and it directly the refers to the Wahabbi madrassas in Pakistan the orignal Taliban were recruited from. The Soviet era Mujahideen weren't Wahabbi, but Mullah Omar was one of them and started the Taliban movement.

Does that come with spiced onions and rice?

A Madrassas Wahabbi, extra spicy with a side of Fried Mullah sounds delicious.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Taliban certainly are Wahabbi, the word "Taliban" means "student" and it directly the refers to the Wahabbi madrassas in Pakistan the orignal Taliban were recruited from. The Soviet era Mujahideen weren't Wahabbi, but Mullah Omar was one of them and started the Taliban movement.
OK - maybe splitting hairs and not willing to bet my life on this but I'm pretty sure Taliban is a Deobandi thing which is only related to Wahabbism, not the same thing.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Love it how ISIS is claiming responsibility, they're so desperate... "we claim responsibility for a bomb that didn't actually go off properly!" fucking idiots, trying to stay relevant in the media and naturally the press is gobbling it all up for profits.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
They aren't teletubbies either.

Any more whataboutery?

They still exist for the sole purpose of making a small number of people a huge amount of money.
I don't quite get how I engaged in whataboutery there. You asked why the Taleban didn't join ISIS and I suggested that it was because they had theological differences which would seem a little trivial to most of us. Are we talking at cross-purposes?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
OK - maybe splitting hairs and not willing to bet my life on this but I'm pretty sure Taliban is a Deobandi thing which is only related to Wahabbism, not the same thing.

The Saudis funded Wahabbi and Deoband Madrasahs in Pakistan but have only funded Al-Hadith/Salafi schools since the late 90s (apparently the word "Wahabbism" is against the roles because it venerates an Imam, which is against the puritan rules).

The original Mujahideen were almost certainly Deobandi, but the Taliban came from Deobandi culture but behave like Salafists; for instance the Deobandi are generally tolerant of other religions (having their roots in India that's hardly surprising), whereas the Taliban emphatically are not (hence the blowing up of Buddhist statues etc), and of course they sheltered Al-Qaeda, who were definitely Salafi. The main difference in practical terms is Salafi don't have Imams (very like the Puritans in their views on priests), whereas Deobandi do.

Getting back to the original question; the reason the Taliban didn't tie up with ISIS wasn't religious (there's plenty of common ground), it's because first and foremost they're Pashtun, and the tribe and territory are more important than anything else, including God. Afghans tend to stay on home turf; apart from raids down to the plains, they always have.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The Saudis funded Wahabbi and Deoband Madrasahs in Pakistan but have only funded Al-Hadith/Salafi schools since the late 90s (apparently the word "Wahabbism" is against the roles because it venerates an Imam, which is against the puritan rules).

The original Mujahideen were almost certainly Deobandi, but the Taliban came from Deobandi culture but behave like Salafists; for instance the Deobandi are generally tolerant of other religions (having their roots in India that's hardly surprising), whereas the Taliban emphatically are not (hence the blowing up of Buddhist statues etc), and of course they sheltered Al-Qaeda, who were definitely Salafi. The main difference in practical terms is Salafi don't have Imams (very like the Puritans in their views on priests), whereas Deobandi do.

Getting back to the original question; the reason the Taliban didn't tie up with ISIS wasn't religious (there's plenty of common ground), it's because first and foremost they're Pashtun, and the tribe and territory are more important than anything else, including God. Afghans tend to stay on home turf; apart from raids down to the plains, they always have.
Being Pashtun was another thing I was thinking of mentioning. Religious sub-sects are one thing. 1500 miles of cultural differences are another.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Because bombs have only existed since the internet you bunch of worthless cancerous polyps.

IMG_5835.JPG

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It used to be that you sent off for instructions.

Pfft, kids today, don't know they are born.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Because bombs have only existed since the internet you bunch of worthless cancerous polyps.

View attachment 37612
This seems to be the nrw approach, blame everyone except tge guy with the bomb...they even mentioned open carriages for helping the fireball carry.
Thats the next one, blastproof baffles on platforms and trains to contain the explosion, then they 'll put everyone in a steel box and wheel them to the train, sealed against gas of course.
Fuck this shit, let AI do the working crap and we can all hide at home from the loonies of all causes.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Or you can just ignore all that shot and go on about your day...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
They're calling him a lone wolf which is usual code for not Muslim. Therefore there will be no official response except for calls for prayer.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Bloody hell, saying at least 50 dead now.

If only people in Nevada could have also been armed to prevent it from happening...or something...automatic weapons, constitution, blah blah.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
"country music festival"

Well, at least the yokels are killing their own.

*yeah, I know, bad taste, too soon etc...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Another mass shooting in America.

Many dead in Las Vegas shooting

Not terrorism though so everyone can relax.

How could it be terrorism? he was white, wasn't he? *cough*

Death toll is up to 50 now, 200+ injured, what the fuck did he use? a fucking minigun?

Edit: actually by Nevada state law it's classed as a terrorist act so they'll have trouble trying to cover it up as mental health this time.

“act of terrorism means any act that involves the use or attempted use of sabotage, coercion or violence which is intended to cause great bodily harm or death to the general population”"

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's shit music but that's no real excuse. See they are hunting his Asian wife now. Looks Filipino from the mug shot they are posting.

View: https://twitter.com/LVMPD/status/914782708831625216

White man with filipino bride.
yourimage-261-e1506945523361.jpg

Yeah, the judgement I was infering by mentioning the country music was crass, but you've not done anything to dissuade me of that notion at the moment - in fact, the filipino bride kinda makes it...

...if I'm casting wild aspertions, ofc :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So that destroys the concept that Americans need to carry in order to defend theirselves from attacks like this.

I get small scale random shootings on the street, but a festival with thousands of people (and assuming people were allowed to carry) and not a single person returned fire?

Crazy.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So that destroys the concept that Americans need to carry in order to defend theirselves from attacks like this.

I get small scale random shootings on the street, but a festival with thousands of people (and assuming people were allowed to carry) and not a single person returned fire?

Crazy.

Some off duty cops did apparently.

Vae

Resident Freddy
Some off duty cops did apparently.
From what I've seen of the location is looks like he was on the 32nd floor of a hotel a couple of hundred metres away (at least!). Any hand-gun would surely be out of range and I would have thought that no-one at the festival was carrying a rifle (but being America you never know!).

Wij

I am a FH squatter
From what I've seen of the location is looks like he was on the 32nd floor of a hotel a couple of hundred metres away (at least!). Any hand-gun would surely be out of range and I would have thought that no-one at the festival was carrying a rifle (but being America you never know!).
It's reported he had many weapons in his hotel room but not what types.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
In before the NRA come out with their usual "We need more guns to defend against guns!" bullshit.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
In before the NRA come out with their usual "We need more guns to defend against guns!" bullshit.
To be fair, if citizens had been armed with bazookas they could have taken out the 32nd floor thus stopping the shooting.

Next step is personal tactical nukes.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
White man with filipino bride.
yourimage-261-e1506945523361.jpg

Yeah, the judgement I was infering by mentioning the country music was crass, but you've not done anything to dissuade me of that notion at the moment - in fact, the filipino bride kinda makes it...

...if I'm casting wild aspertions, ofc :)

I only meant that it clearly wasn't race/muslim/white supremacist related. Most flipingpinos are Cadillacs. So a just your average mental case with an overpowered gun that should never be on sale to the public.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
To be fair, if citizens had been armed with bazookas they could have taken out the 32nd floor thus stopping the shooting.

Next step is personal tactical nukes.

I highly recommend the Carl Gustav M3E1... 84mm of portable anti-tank goodness...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom