Your daily terrorist bullshit.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I mean really....you buy into that.
OK if it helps his pain..who am I to say..but still.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Seeing as no ones arsed anymore and we left the Russians to sort it out while making them out to be evil imperialists.
Heres the latest photo op.

Moscow flaunts might against fading Isis as it alters balance of power in Syria
Oh cock off. Putin's regime is evil. Russia's initial efforts were focussed on supporting Assad against the FSA and other rebel groups rather than ISIS or ANF. ISIS has been getting progressively weaker for years. Russia can't claim all the fucking credit.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Russia blowing up a few ISIS people was just a side project while he helped strengthen Assad's position, so Assad could carry on barrel bombing civilians.

Job

You cant make an omelette without killing 20 innocent bystanders for every terrorist.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Racist at work is ever so excited about the whole thing.

His right wing social media echo chamber has told him 22 dead from a huge explosion.

I told him it looked more like someone had set a bin on fire and he got the right hump.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Racist at work is ever so excited about the whole thing.

His right wing social media echo chamber has told him 22 dead from a huge explosion.

I told him it looked more like someone had set a bin on fire and he got the right hump.

Job

I distinctly remember back in the 80s we made Russia the evil Empire in Afghanistan...supplied the Taliban with weapons, money, surface to air missiles..made movies about us helping the Taliban...James Bond anyone?
Protraying them as freedom fighters, glorified killing of Russian soldiers, news reports showing some goat farmer taking out a Russian helicopter, young conscripts die in a fireball...everyone cheers.
Invited to the Whitehouse they were.
Well that turned to shit didnt it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Mujahideen.

Semantics but they aren't Taliban, strictly speaking.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Mujahideen.

Semantics but they aren't Taliban, strictly speaking.

It really is semantics, in the Taliban/Mujahideen venn diagram, there's a big fucking overlap. What people also tend to forget is that fundraisers for the Mujahideen in the US were galvanised into action specifically because they were religious and were fighting godless commies. Charlie Wilson's War is a great movie describing this.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well, the Taliban are gangsters protecting a lucrative drug trade, the Mujahideen where fighting a religious war.

Sure, the Taliban pretend to be fighting a religious war, but they aren't, if they were they would have joined with ISIS rather than, quite often, fight against them too.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Well, the Taliban are gangsters protecting a lucrative drug trade, the Mujahideen where fighting a religious war.

Sure, the Taliban pretend to be fighting a religious war, but they aren't, if they were they would have joined with ISIS rather than, quite often, fight against them too.
Um. Taliban are not wahabbi.

Judean People's Front and all that.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Has anyone claimed responsibility for today yet? My money is on those Angry Buddhists.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
My cousin actually lives and works in London and she told me it was a pack of nuns

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So in all instances, it isn't Muslims, thank goodness for that.

I was about to say not every Muslim is a terrorist but every terrorist is a Muslim, how silly would I have felt!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

They aren't teletubbies either.

Any more whataboutery?

They still exist for the sole purpose of making a small number of people a huge amount of money.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Taliban certainly are Wahabbi, the word "Taliban" means "student" and it directly the refers to the Wahabbi madrassas in Pakistan the orignal Taliban were recruited from. The Soviet era Mujahideen weren't Wahabbi, but Mullah Omar was one of them and started the Taliban movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom