Your daily terrorist bullshit.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Bound to be homegrown with possible grudge, terrorists don't target lone politicians, it just doesn't evoke the same horror as random innocents.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
james-hodgkinson.jpg

Eat the rich?

Job

So it turns out 50% of European terrorism is in the UK...thanks to Irish republicans still planting pipebombs.
Troubles over I see..everything hunky dory down the septic Isle

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
What a hero.

Kind of like that muppet that blew himself up in a toilet, though I think he lived.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
A lad on my course was saying that the van used in the attack was near where he lived in Wales and reckons he rented that van to move house for his aunty.

The trouble with this is that it's a Welsh van rental place, that is pretty much what people use them for, moving house, I imagine there were a few dozen moving at the weekend, in Cardiff.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
We'll need to start banning people of a Muslamic appearance from renting them. Oh wait.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The trouble with this is that it's a Welsh van rental place, that is pretty much what people use them for, moving house, I imagine there were a few dozen moving at the weekend, in Cardiff.

Nah, he's proper form the Valleys.

Gumbo

FH is my second home

Job

Everyones trying their level best to be shocked and horrified...but its not working.
The smell of 'its your turn' eminates from every word.
Its on the same level as attractive 30 yr old female teacher seduces 14yr old boys.
Oh de horra.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Everyones trying their level best to be shocked and horrified...but its not working.
The smell of 'its your turn' eminates from every word.
Its on the same level as attractive 30 yr old female teacher seduces 14yr old boys.
Oh de horra.

Yea.. It's 'their' turn, that's right, watch our EDL or other none affiliated nut jobs do it to them so ISIS can start a recruiting spree from it, that'll work!

19275158_2015504421808329_8685951670015836195_n.jpg

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
An old friend of mine who converted to Islam posted this on Facebook earlier. Usually he is very well articulated and does proper research before posting, but this is just plain stupid. Like full retard stupid

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1497906660595.jpg
    FB_IMG_1497906660595.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 23

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
An old friend of mine who converted to Islam posted this on Facebook earlier. Usually he is very well articulated and does proper research before posting, but this is just plain stupid. Like full retard stupid
I don't get it. If that's how it's being reported then he has a point?

georgie

FH is my second home
Who'd have thunk it, a two week old news story about an actual terrorism plot after huge amounts of research and background is reported differently than a currently breaking story less than two hours old.

Weird that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Weird that.
Lets fact check then - how about if you do the search again for stuff posted in the last couple of hours?
upload_2017-6-19_23-6-39.png

Oh. Terror named once (by the yanks). Mostly mosque attack or van attack if you look.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
To be fair - I wouldn't call what he did "terrorism" tho...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
To be fair - I wouldn't call what he did "terrorism" tho...

I would. He did it to inflict agony and to inflict fear, that is terrorism.

I mean they very definition of terrorism fits with what he did

"the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

He's a terrorist.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Balls. He was a whacko chav who got ditched by his missus and had been reading Britain First shit. Went off the rails and wanted to kill muslims.

'cause he was dumb.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I don't agree. I think he knew exactly what he was doing, what pain and tension it would cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom