Your daily terrorist bullshit.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I loved the BBC Sport response to it - how it should be IF it was a terrorist attack.

Juventus v Barcelona (19:45 BST)

Posted at19:43
OK, we will continue to provide updates as we get them from Dortmund but Juventus versus Barcelona is about to kick off, so we will switch focus to that game for now.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, agreed. BBC sport should cover the potential terrorist attack in Germany from their seats at the Juventus Stadium.

Gwadien

Yeah, agreed. BBC sport should cover the potential terrorist attack in Germany from their seats at the Juventus Stadium.

No, I was being serious, I like the there's been an attack, nothing confirmed yet... So let's get on with life.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Oh. OK. apologies.

Yeah but what else can we do? To stop every day life is to allow them to win.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
which is why fans chanted "Dortmund, Dortmund" and then settled down to watch some footy

Gwadien

Oh. OK. apologies.

Yeah but what else can we do? To stop every day life is to allow them to win.

Non-stop media for the next week or so about what happened for instance.

Stuff like the funeral of that copper - the funeral should be completely disconnected to the way that he died.

Funerals are about life, not death.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Obviously timed..but for what?
Are they double bluffing, it's getting all very Broadchurch.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its quite funny how ISIS have gone from grand threats of campaigns of terror, flags over Buckingham palace etc, to basically a guy with a sports bag and a set of Aldi kitchen knives (who is probably mad and read about them on the internet)

Terror arrest near Houses of Parliament - BBC News

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I believe the law in UK applies to under 18's for blades over 3", so like cigs if you don't look under 18 they will likely ask for ID. Your not allowed to carry a blade of over 3" which does not fold, even a pocket knife or multitool. However, it is contextual. If your camping you can carry one. Just don't take it into a pub.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
My initial thought was that it was an Islamic fundamentalist trying to do something to help out their favoritist ever president. He been having a bad time this week and desperately needs a good atrocity to boost his numbers.

I was a bit bemused why the Don hadn't been screaming about it from the rooftops, until I read who they had in custody.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
'hearing voices' - so mentally ill?

Anyway - this dirty terrorist is getting out of 'prison' soon. It'll be interesting to see if we still grab him.

*btw - I'm going to use the Grauniad for all my links from now on as it winds up @Raven & @Bodhi. Which is funny, 'cause I'd never actually ever been on their website until they accused me of being a guardian reader ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yes since he still broke the law in this country.
Did he? How?

As far as I'm aware the British authorities only wanted him for extradition to Sweden - or maybe a shady deal for extradition to the US.

Blighty doesn't want him, other than for us being a lapdog.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Jesus, the peoples reactions, is that shock? .they just stood there looking quite casually at the end clip...'Oh look a cars just hit the barrier at 50mph, 5ft from me..meh.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Jumping bail.
That still current if the charges have been dropped? It was for extradition to Sweden.

UN have found him subject to arbitrary detention. I think that'd be a hurdle easiy lept.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Jesus, the peoples reactions, is that shock? .they just stood there looking quite casually at the end clip...'Oh look a cars just hit the barrier at 50mph, 5ft from me..meh.
Not watched it but what should they do? Run around pointlessly like headless, thoughtless chickens?

Embattle

FH is my second home
That still current if the charges have been dropped? It was for extradition to Sweden.

UN have found him subject to arbitrary detention. I think that'd be a hurdle easiy lept.

Yes.

Self detention.

We don't enforce laws depending on who we like or believe, that is what courts do.

Tom

I am a FH squatter

Well, yes. And the UN can say whatever it likes, Assange wasn't detained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom