Your daily terrorist bullshit.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Checking in unlike most Fridays at that time when i am in the centre of town month end reporting and rolling forecasts meant i was working from home. Kris is stuck the other side of the city unable to get home but safe also.
Fett is safe any others in the centre?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
We were spared tbh. Only 3 people compared to 84 in Nice. Most likely some random act of violence. (Radical Islam of course)

Yoni

Or someone hired by the new admin in US of fucking A or the far right in Sweden....

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
These terrorists are getting a bit shit tbh...I could do better with a clapped out Transit van running on two cylinders and a baseball bat.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
These terrorists are getting a bit shit tbh...I could do better with a clapped out Transit van running on two cylinders and a baseball bat.

Well at least this one did slightly better then the first one that tried some years ago that only managed to blow his own ass up on a totally empty street..

ECA

I am a FH squatter
We were spared tbh. Only 3 people compared to 84 in Nice. Most likely some random act of violence. (Radical Islam of course)

Little bit different, nice was during a festival with extremely tightly packed crowds. But yeah, thank fuck most of these idiots are inbred maroons.

Yoni

real issue is that people are stranded now and cant get home...

Job

Jesus freak....I knew it.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Good they have an arrest. I was kind of miffed the Nice guy got a clip to the face.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
IS not claimed it yet, they must have not heard about it yet.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Mildly surprising that Trump didn't immediately make an "i told you so" statement out of this considering his recent love of using this country as a bad example for immigration...

Kinda makes me suspect that someone in his administration that actually have the ability to think the second they heard about it barged into his office and took his phone from him.. :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's surprising to hear that people haven't heard of them, they've been behind some nasty attacks over the years.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
@Gwadien wow Eta were always in he news in the 80s and 90s. As that article said over 3300 attacks.

Guess you are too young heh.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They will be going (more) political now which will make it a little more interesting re skirtland.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
They will be going (more) political now which will make it a little more interesting re skirtland.
Not really. They have a long way to go to get to snp levels of political will.

Job

The ETA were fucking evil, I think it ended up as a small cell of fanatics, they should round them up and let the victims families beat them to death with baseball bats.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah its probably a gas leak...on a road...that went off multiple times.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Nobody knows exactly what / why yet. I read on BBC Sport that the match has been cancelled but will go ahead tomorrow. We'll see what the police have to say I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom