Your daily terrorist bullshit.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
They will because its the new battlefront.
Im sure the NSA is in deep talks with Nvidia as we speak.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They can do what they like, they will still (Always) be playing catch up.

Job

If they do fall behind , they will simply bring in the classic..you must be hiding something..legislation.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Encryption on the whole makes life more difficult for criminals not easier

As intelligence agencies basically are attempting to use same tools as crooks they find themselves frustrated thay average users have access to good ways to protect themselves (from both crooks and spies)

sayward

Resident Freddy
I went to London yesterday. Saw one policeman. Not a gun in sight. When will we come to our senses. I just take them for granted in France.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I went to London yesterday. Saw one policeman. Not a gun in sight. When will we come to our senses. I just take them for granted in France.
Total over reaction we dont need armed guards everywhere. As been seen in france. You can put loads of police out and shit still happens. As long as you have a response force available its only placating the public to put a visible presence out there.

If theres gonna be an attack they will either do it where the police are not or dont worry about them and take them out.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Cos loads of guns made all the difference in Nice.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
More guns make people safer. Look at the US for a prime example. Safest country in the world.

*This post may contain traces of sarcasm*

Job

Wheres the safest place for an American male aged 18-35?

Funnily enough, its any warzone in the military.

Job

The homicide rate for resident military personnel is lower than the national average for civilians. In 2009, 2.3 service members per 100,000 were victims of homicide, compared to five civilians per 100,000 in 2010, according to the FBI. This means you’re more likely to be the victim of a homicide if you’re a civilian than a soldier.

Table 1

I cant find the full stats, cos I read it ages ago, but if you take into account car crashes ,accidents and general choking on your sick while pissed the military is much safer.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The homicide rate for resident military personnel is lower than the national average for civilians. In 2009, 2.3 service members per 100,000 were victims of homicide, compared to five civilians per 100,000 in 2010, according to the FBI. This means you’re more likely to be the victim of a homicide if you’re a civilian than a soldier.

Table 1

I cant find the full stats, cos I read it ages ago, but if you take into account car crashes ,accidents and general choking on your sick while pissed the military is much safer.

So... homicide...

Does that include deaths in war too then?

Job

I 'm trying to work out if homicide includes being shot or blown up.

Gwadien

I 'm trying to work out if homicide includes being shot or blown up.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or genuine here.

Not sure if you mean soldiers getting killed in the states or abroad.

However.

I'm not sure what you mean most of the time.

Job

Of course I'm being genuine, is military homicide just soldier on soldier or killed by a civillian or does it include being killed in a war situation.

Its pretty obvious really, a soldiers life is far more controlled when on tour, actually being killed in battle us very rare compared to the amount of people.

Gwadien

Of course I'm being genuine, is military homicide just soldier on soldier or killed by a civillian or does it include being killed in a war situation.

Its pretty obvious really, a soldiers life is far more controlled when on tour, actually being killed in battle us very rare compared to the amount of people.

So I'm confused what you're trying to say... do you want like a military police state? :p

Job

Stop it, Scouse has reached for his Greenham Common hemp tent.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Read that as "humans use other humans as shield because war".

Ormorof

FH is my second home
A truck has driven into a crowd in stockholm, hope our resident swedes are safe!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Also gunfire heard by a friend of mine I'm on phone with. Or it could have been just panic, hope it was nothing. She's like one block away in some restaurant.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Not hearing any gunshots at least, and I'm 2 km from the central station.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom