Your daily terrorist bullshit.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Because Job is a racist and a straight up disgusting creature?

Why has he not been banned yet? It's like we have a hate preacher.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I have never said s racist thing on this forum and your accusation that I have sums up everything about your rather deluded relationship with yourself and the world around you.

If Im a hate preacher to you, I suggest you lock your tv on to cbeebies for your own safety.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I have never said s racist thing on this forum and your accusation that I have sums up everything about your rather deluded relationship with yourself and the world around you.

If Im a hate preacher to you, I suggest you lock your tv on to cbeebies for your own safety.

Weren't you arguing a case for the hierarchy of races like last week?

Job

Er..maybe I was saying that black people had it good in SA compared to neighbouring countries.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I dont think any black person had it good down there or rhodesia to saythat one had it better than others when thousands were murdered in all places is a bit silly.

Job

Compared to..
stable government, disease control, basically they spent money on black people, if not doing so, inconvenienced the whites..
99% of black fatalities were caused by them fighting each other for power...the ANC won.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I dont think any black person had it good down there or rhodesia to saythat one had it better than others when thousands were murdered in all places is a bit silly.

Quality of life in Zimbabwe is worse than Rhodesia, and that place was an active warzone for 15 years. Life expectancy has gone backwards, as has GDP.

Unfortunately, while it is right and proper to say that Rhodesia was a racist regime designed to keep whites at the top, and was therefore profoundly undemocratic, the replacement has proved no better. Its still not democratic despite everyone having the vote, and the economy has been driven into the ground.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Quality of life in Zimbabwe is worse than Rhodesia, and that place was an active warzone for 15 years. Life expectancy has gone backwards, as has GDP.

Unfortunately, while it is right and proper to say that Rhodesia was a racist regime designed to keep whites at the top, and was therefore profoundly undemocratic, the replacement has proved no better. Its still not democratic despite everyone having the vote, and the economy has been driven into the ground.
Yes i know mugabe is a cunt. And yes its worse since. But i was comparing apples with apples. Not oranges with this despot

Job

Can whatsapp look at messages or are the keys deleted.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
In your case they probably see everything you send and receive anyway.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Can whatsapp look at messages or are the keys deleted.
WhatsApp can't but they can see who you've contacted if i remember correctly.

Signal is even more private.

Problem is it's just maths. If you ban that maths then only criminals will use it. How does that help anyone?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Goes beyond that. There are very good legitimate uses for it so if you ban then you ensure it's only ever used for bad whilst penalising (or putting in grave danger) the good.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yes I mentioned this in another thread where DaGaffer was saying after Brexit we can expect this sort of thing.
Jst seems to be coming sooner than expected!
:(

I was coming it from the commercial exploitation angle, which requires the EU to get out of the way with their pesky consumer rights and data protection, but the Security angle is just as key, and let's be honest, the government has had a hard on for seeing all your data for years. Its pretty absurd though; WhatsApp interception would pick up the obvious idiots, but the terrorists know about information security by now. And to be honest there are plenty of alternatives to WhatsApp (like Telegram) who don't have any business interests in the UK and would simply tell UKGov to go fuck itself. I would imagine that a bit like TOR, having a non watchable comms tool would put you on a watch list anyway though.

Job

Irs just another battlefront on the way to a singularity.
Governments will get together to use the latest supercomputers to crack the codes.
You can point out the obvious, but when you have unreadable messages on such a popular app, you are basically giving the entire criminal network free reign to chat away in private.
I know nothing about the tech, but surely if the message is shown to the end user on the screen it has been deciphered , so deleting it re encrypts the deleted file?

Job

They will join forces to crack the codes.

Criminals use the app to be undetected.

I was asking a question about deciphering on the phone.

Oh and it is another step towards a singularity where computers are just locked against each other.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Government will never keep up with encryption, Pandora's box was opened years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom