Xbox One Announcement

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just pre-ordered Final Fantasy XV aswell, couldn't resist :p square did say it would be ready for launch awhile ago, lets hope they stick to that or i'll be playing fuck all on my shiny new PS4 xD

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

afc.gif

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Just pre-ordered Final Fantasy XV aswell, couldn't resist :p square did say it would be ready for launch awhile ago, lets hope they stick to that or i'll be playing fuck all on my shiny new PS4 xD

Argh, I really want to too. But it doesn't look like Final Fantasy :( Looks like a 3rd person shooter with swords. However, I'll still probably buy it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

"If you want an offline device stick to the Xbox 360" nice sales pitch there! :O

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I'm not a fan of the Playstation, and I am pretty sure that when it comes down to release there won't be too much difference between the consoles. Got my order in for the new Xbox.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'm not a fan of the Playstation, and I am pretty sure that when it comes down to release there won't be too much difference between the consoles. Got my order in for the new Xbox.

Why :p its inferior in every single conceivable way so far.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Why :p its inferior in every single conceivable way so far.

I don't buy or sell second hand games, I like the idea of the kinect, I like the tv concept, and I much prefer the controller. Plus Xbox Live is so much better than PSN that its embarrassing.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I don't buy or sell second hand games, I like the idea of the kinect, I like the tv concept, and I much prefer the controller. Plus Xbox Live is so much better than PSN that its embarrassing.

PSN is changing completely for PS4 launch tho and details of it have yet to be released yet :p so I don't buy Xbox Live being better, especially the adds for "Buy this game now!" etc :p

Turamber

Part of the furniture
PSN is changing completely for PS4 launch tho and details of it have yet to be released yet :p so I don't buy Xbox Live being better, especially the adds for "Buy this game now!" etc :p

Because, of course, unreleased/no details trumps proven product everytime? "Whatevs..."

ECA

I am a FH squatter

Did toht get into turambers account?

Poag

m00?
QWbyzz5.png

Kotaku and Giantbomb offline now tho,

Dont believe it till MS announce it tho, even if it is logical

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Ha-ha-ha-ha, back track much? still isn't changing my mind, PS4 for me.

So ... criticise them for their choices, then criticise them for changing their mind? There's not much reasoning with such rabid Sony fanboism.

Microsoft are a big player, they know how the game is played. I'm just surprised it took them this long to up their game.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
"Up their game" In the same way the French did in WW2

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So ... criticise them for their choices, then criticise them for changing their mind? There's not much reasoning with such rabid Sony fanboism.

Microsoft are a big player, they know how the game is played. I'm just surprised it took them this long to up their game.

Lol, no I'm just not a blind fuck with my tongue stuck up bill gates arse unlike someone we know ;) I'll enjoy my technically superior console good sir, have fun with that Xbox 180.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

They had their thing going. Went strongly for it. DRM, the works.

Now, after some rage on the internet, they suddenly change it back.

That is a sign of weakness. You wouldn't buy a weak console now would you?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Did toht get into turambers account?

Me, ordering a console? Pssh. I'm so upper class of gaming that i played saints row 3 with a mouse and KB :p

this whole "turn around twisty turny 180", while most likely a "oh sh*t PS is ramming us up the arse" move, -could- also be a very rampage style marketing ploy. Unlikely, but plausible.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Big plus for me - "Xbox One games will be playable on any Xbox One console -- there will be no regional restrictions." I did not really care about always on to play as most of the stuff we do is through MS Live anyway.

Still going Xbox, just can't bring myself to buy anything Sony these days. Last item I got, the PS-Vita was a total let down with fuck all content around, despite their promises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom