Xbox One Announcement

Aada

Part of the furniture
I'm not tho? i've stood by the PS4 since its announcement, your the one that's basically gone "Ooo microsoft did a Uturn you say? time for Aada to do a Uturn as well!" and I've always said I use consoles for JRPGS, PS4 will naturally have more JRPGS than the Xbox One will, wasn't a hard choice really. The points you brought forward defending the Xbox One made little sense, your basing the consoles success off the launch titles and a control pad... what can anyone really say to that?

If the games make little sense to you then no point discussing it further you seem to have a problem with me buying a Xbone because MS backed off on 1 thing which was a definite no for me. Why you have that problem is something you need to look at.

You come off as one of the millions of Sony bandwagon boys.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
If the games make little sense to you then no point discussing it further you seem to have a problem with me buying a Xbone because MS backed off on 1 thing which was a definite no for me. Why you have that problem is something you need to look at.

You come off as one of the millions of Sony bandwagon boys.

No, I have a problem with someone trying to defend a company that tried to shaft gamers and will likely try to do so again in future. Singing a companies praises just because they went "OH SHIT THAT DIDN'T WORK LIKE WE HOPED, LETS 180 THAT SHIT" shows how easily pleased you are. As for the games making little sense that's not what I said, I said your reasons made no sense, saying a console is going to be more successful than another just because a launch title list or a control pad is sheer idiocy.

Bottom line is Microsoft tried to force Bobby Koticks way of thinking onto gamers, it didn't work and they shit their pants and changed it all back to normal, they will try again because frankly there's more money in it for them and that's what its all about with MS, money, they care little about gamers just like Bobby Kotick from Activision cares little about gamers. If you want to be part of the herd that helps fund Microsoft's future ideas then go for it, just don't come crying to the rest of us none MS users when they fuck you up the arse in future.

As for being a Sony fanboy I couldn't give 2 hoots about Sony, if they came out and said "We've decided not to release the PS4 after all" tomorrow I wouldn't care, because primarily I'm a PC gamer, one thing I can say for certain tho is if that did happen I wouldn't go licking Microsoft's ring piece like an uninformed lemming. One thing I can say for certainty about Sony, at least they consider gamers while making a console for gamers unlike Microshaft.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Aada fallen out with someone over a difference of opinion again?

Aada

Part of the furniture
No, I have a problem with someone trying to defend a company that tried to shaft gamers and will likely try to do so again in future. Singing a companies praises just because they went "OH SHIT THAT DIDN'T WORK LIKE WE HOPED, LETS 180 THAT SHIT" shows how easily pleased you are. As for the games making little sense that's not what I said, I said your reasons made no sense, saying a console is going to be more successful than another just because a launch title list or a control pad is sheer idiocy.

Bottom line is Microsoft tried to force Bobby Koticks way of thinking onto gamers, it didn't work and they shit their pants and changed it all back to normal, they will try again because frankly there's more money in it for them and that's what its all about with MS, money, they care little about gamers just like Bobby Kotick from Activision cares little about gamers. If you want to be part of the herd that helps fund Microsoft's future ideas then go for it, just don't come crying to the rest of us none MS users when they fuck you up the arse in future.

As for being a Sony fanboy I couldn't give 2 hoots about Sony, if they came out and said "We've decided not to release the PS4 after all" tomorrow I wouldn't care, because primarily I'm a PC gamer, one thing I can say for certain tho is if that did happen I wouldn't go licking Microsoft's ring piece like an uninformed lemming. One thing I can say for certainty about Sony, at least they consider gamers while making a console for gamers unlike Microshaft.

Did you miss Sony patenting DRM earlier this year?

Blinkered.

Aada

Part of the furniture
For something completely unrelated to the PS4, well done at reading the article properly.

Why do you care about DRM so much being a PC gamer and having used steam for years?

Honestly I can understand someone who has never owned a PC and never having to deal with DRM issues but you and all the others who deal with DRM on a weekly basis with new PC games?

It's a bandwagon thing you hopped on.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Aada said:
Why do you care about DRM so much being a PC gamer and having used steam for years?

Honestly I can understand someone who has never owned a PC and never having to deal with DRM issues but you and all the others who deal with DRM on a weekly basis with new PC games?

A bandwagon? You mean like supporting City?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Possibly the best thing you've posted this thread :)

As for caring about DRM because its totally different with consoles, console games are easier to resell should the need arise, PC games have always been harder to resell due to CD-KEYS.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Possibly the best thing you've posted this thread :)

As for caring about DRM because its totally different with consoles, console games are easier to resell should the need arise, PC games have always been harder to resell due to CD-KEYS.

I said why I'm getting the Xbone over PS4 you said they don't make sense, your reasons for getting a PS4
don't make sense either as the launch line up is full of 3rd party stuff such as BF4 and Watchdogs, you said you want it for JRPGs they won't be out for a while at least.

Doesn't make sense at all.

Anyway I'm done like I said blinkered.

Last edited:

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Tbf, if you're not going to buy something you want for x reason then the restrictions are taken away, why not buy it?

inb4 "its the principle whaaa whaaaa".

Aada

Part of the furniture
Tbf, if you're not going to buy something you want for x reason then the restrictions are taken away, why not buy it?

inb4 "its the principle whaaa whaaaa".

Because Microsoft are the devil.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aada's face right now

JZOOaH9.jpg

Aada

Part of the furniture
Your the one angry I changed my mind because your a bitter cunt :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Your the one angry I changed my mind because your a bitter cunt :)

I'm not angry tho :) you'd know if I was angry because I'd be calling you all the names under the sun, I'm more disappointed than angry.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I'm not angry tho :) you'd know if I was angry because I'd be calling you all the names under the sun, I'm more disappointed than angry.
Why disappointed? Honestly what's the problem? Do you see me listing reasons why YOU shouldn't be buying the PS4? No but that's what you've done for a few pages now.

Get over it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Why disappointed? Honestly what's the problem? Do you see me listing reasons why YOU shouldn't be buying the PS4? No but that's what you've done for a few pages now.

Get over it.

Nothing wrong with trying to stop people from making a huge mistake now is there :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
As opposed to... hate to state the obvious :(

No don't bother just get over it and move on or go find out who were the other 3 people in that poll who are buying Xbox One and try and 'save' them no doubt they will say what I'm gonna say and that is piss off :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
No don't bother just get over it and move on or go find out who were the other 3 people in that poll who are buying Xbox One and try and 'save' them no doubt they will say what I'm gonna say and that is piss off :)

Enjoy the FailBoxOne :)

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Playstation is still winning me over due to the fact its cheaper and is better hardware wise. But until prices become more reasonable both of them can fuck a duck.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Jesus Blood you're becoming the Tohtori of the console war, who cares what people buy :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Jesus Blood you're becoming the Tohtori of the console war, who cares what people buy :p

Take your tongue out of Aada's arsehole Billy, i'm willing to bet the only reason you agree with him is because you're also getting an Xbox One, in which case SURPRISE SURPRISE.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Take your tongue out of Aada's arsehole Billy, i'm willing to bet the only reason you agree with him is because you're also getting an Xbox One, in which case SURPRISE SURPRISE.

Calm down, it's all going a bit too far now isn't it?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I did give fcuk about DRM! I don't give a fcuk which box is technically superior. I buy a console for the titles, simple as. For me Xbox had the titles that I and my offspring wanted to play. The only thing I saw on PS3 that made me want one was "The last of us".

If MS or Sony want to stop me selling shit on, fine I have draws full of boxes and never sell anything anyway, just gets scratched and binned when I know I wont every play them again.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
To be fair the Last of Us was such a good game it eclipses any title on any platform, it is a must play game. (would still be better on PC though :p)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter

Get real man, Aada does my head in, the last thing I want is to be anywhere near him. And no, I'm still on the PS4 side of the bench, it's mainly down to what my mates buy though.

PS4 pad still looks wank though!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I don't mind them, the PS3 ones at least...well, least wank I should say. Hated the 360 pads but not really seen the X-bone 180 pads yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom