Wtf!?!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
What the hell is that ice shit some alb casters just spams on me rooting my movement completly and even tho scouts shoot at me and im hit in melee im still rooted and cant move ? teh lame :X

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think Pet CC has any form of immunity timer at the moment, so it could just be that the ice pet (assuming thats what you mean by 'ice shit') is recasting after the scout shoots you.

Not much that can be done about it unfortunatly, I just run when I see pet-spam there's no point in doing anything else unless i'm playing my BD (even then, again 3-4 chain nuking pets which hang around after the Thurg is dead makes for risky killings even with FoTM-uber-unkillable-god-mode switched on ;))

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think he means pets.
i think he means the root u get from ice base line on wizzies and not sure what else... wer u kinda get covered in a big ice thingy then it smashs away in the ingame animation and u cant move.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Nah it wasnt theurgist pets , think it was ice wizzy but kinda wierd that root diddnt break when attacked oO

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
Lot of lame albs in bg1 tonight just put it down to that.

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Kelan said:
Lot of lame albs in bg1 tonight just put it down to that.

we just trying to balance out the number of lame hibbies and lame middies (o:

If he is rooted by "some shit", and he dies because of it..i would hardly call that lame. I would call it working.
Same is the insta"but we never use it cos it's crap" stun.

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
If he is rooted by "some shit", and he dies because of it..i would hardly call that lame. I would call it working.
But if he was rooted by 'ice shit' and the root didnt break when he was shot and attacked in melee, it wouldnt be working, would it? At least not 'as intended' and therefore not in a fair way and therefore lame. ;)

Think I had the same yesterday Coldbeard matey, not sure if that effect is more of a stun than a root or if it is bugged and not breaking when it should. Got enclosed in a large column of Ice which shattered and left me stuck on the shore near mb. As usual when that happens and every Alb from miles around is descending at warp speed towards the one defenceless Mid, I held down the forward arrow and hit sprint waiting for it to break with the first attack but it never broke. :eek6:

Of course in the sudden barrage of nukes, bolts, DoTs, arrows and sharp weapons that hit me from 4 directions at once, I could have missed being stunned by something else. :D

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
Coldbeer :(

Quit bugging my m8y with roots!!! i'll hammer you all to oblivion now with my uberthane :eek7:

ps.: yes i'm drunk :drink:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Naugi said:
But if he was rooted by 'ice shit' and the root didnt break when he was shot and attacked in melee, it wouldnt be working, would it? At least not 'as intended' and therefore not in a fair way and therefore lame. ;)

Think I had the same yesterday Coldbeard matey, not sure if that effect is more of a stun than a root or if it is bugged and not breaking when it should. Got enclosed in a large column of Ice which shattered and left me stuck on the shore near mb. As usual when that happens and every Alb from miles around is descending at warp speed towards the one defenceless Mid, I held down the forward arrow and hit sprint waiting for it to break with the first attack but it never broke. :eek6:

Of course in the sudden barrage of nukes, bolts, DoTs, arrows and sharp weapons that hit me from 4 directions at once, I could have missed being stunned by something else. :D

Yupp , thats the same thing that happened to me. :touch:

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds to me like the guy was rooted and then killed really quickly.

I agree though, Alb root spam is totally unfair.

Especially when compared to Hibby and Mid, mezz/root spam. Thats totally fair that is.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
yeah and ae stun is fair when 1 of the 3 realms has it..

yadda
yadda
yadda

quit whining

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom