Wtf Wtf... wtf!!!!

Zede

Part of the furniture
RandomDotCom said:
and ofc all your posts earn no respect off me, maybe i should show you other posts you have made where you aren't exactly friendly, this particualr thread is full of pure bullshit posted by you

and it was the 'i can lead better than you if i had the same bg' that was leetist

your the total shithead who cannot put a thread/comment together of more than one line arnt you ? everyone look though this nonentities posts and find one more than one line, you get a whole pack of cookies.

oh and thank you for highlighting the fact i am the only alb player on the server bothering to try and set up new and non fotm grps - what the fuck have you EVER done ?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Zede said:
sorry - but im banging my head against a virtual wall here at the blissful ignorance of basic, easy, learn in the first week of RvR type skills. If a Bg leader cannot grasp these amazingly, astonishingly, *s i m p l e* concepts i have put forward.......... really please dont bother, you may as well bring ploughs instead of rams and hand them out instead.

and your BG is where?

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
your the total shithead who cannot put a thread/comment together of more than one line arnt you ? everyone look though this nonentities posts and find one more than one line, you get a whole pack of cookies.

oh and thank you for highlighting the fact i am the only alb player on the server bothering to try and set up new and non fotm grps - what the fuck have you EVER done ?

lol, more than you can ever imagine.

you set up a non fotm, as long as you don't "babysit" people who don't fit the criteria to the letter. people have to spec how YOU want them to spec, and play how YOU want them to play. a guy tried to sign up and you told him to fuck off and make his own grp, just because he was 1 rr away from rr5. that's realm love for you

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
asyveth said:
thnx m8 coming from a bg leader as urself means alot ty this thread majority of the whines are from albs with no balls to try it themselves but happy to bitch about it. I made mistakes i realize that but this only my 2nd big bg i lead so gonna take time. If ppl are prepared to be patient with me i will continue doing them for Albion. As for respect i not to sure if i got that as not that well know in Albion but i will keep plugging away and u never know one day one might work hehe

thnx again for all the comments i taken them onboard and will see u in the battlefield guys

btw was gr8 fight at crauch 2nd time round thats wot it shud be all about.

:worthy: to all who attended enemy included.

Ok a few home truths - when you have iRvR the first problem is overcoming the group in your own realm who lubs iRvR.

Don't worry keep trying. Albs will learn and hopefully they will try ! :worthy:

Always better to begin at home tbh. :)

Nice try Albs.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
don't agree. i think this was a huge step forward for albs, even if they didn't accomplish much. a lot of albs, particularly recently, have had their irvr/keep takes handed to them by CM/KF

Yeah but two GG's cant do everything, think its easy doing the dirty work? I beleave we do it because no one else knows fuck all, alot of our guilds we relied on for support have gone. I dont really wanna have to run out and "teach" the albs tbh I have my own vendetta :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
RandomDotCom said:

you set up a non fotm, as long as you don't "babysit" people who don't fit the criteria to the letter. people have to spec how YOU want them to spec, and play how YOU want them to play. a guy tried to sign up and you told him to fuck off and make his own grp, just because he was 1 rr away from rr5. that's realm love for you

thats a pretty random comment - TY for being true to type |:)

Zede

Part of the furniture
RandomDotCom said:

take this to the other thread, you turd on a stick. quoting specific words of a long thread, your just ace arnt you. why dont your quote what cloudz / martok / straef said...ah no that wouldnt work here would it.. you need your sympathy vote.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I write them a bloody step by step guide and still no albs can figure out how to make a damn war ram.

Didn't know wether to laugh or cry. Pity I was working night shifts or i'd of done the ramming myself.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Doink-666 said:
Yeah but two GG's cant do everything, think its easy doing the dirty work? I beleave we do it because no one else knows fuck all, alot of our guilds we relied on for support have gone. I dont really wanna have to run out and "teach" the albs tbh I have my own vendetta :p

you don't have to teach anyone, anything. it's more about getting albs into rvr and becoming more active in seiging, which over the past few months, has been pretty poor. Someone like Asy, can easily teach the vast majority, basic field seiging just from running more of these events. They are not only good fun, but definately add a certainly element of education too.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
you don't have to teach anyone, anything. it's more about getting albs into rvr and becoming more active in seiging, which over the past few months, has been pretty poor. Someone like Asy, can easily teach the vast majority, basic field seiging just from running more of these events. They are not only good fun, but definately add a certainly element of education too.

They dont see it as fun, what they see is, bridges camped with enemies. They drool, think rps, die, /rel and go back. Theres not enough strength in alb so when people have a go about CM and KF makes me laugh :eek:

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Whats with all the abuse from zede? If you really have thjat much of a problem wiht your bg leader how about you run a bg with 100+ people in it and coordinate it

Less abuse to your own realm and our poor hibbies, have fun its a game, calm down:)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
I write them a bloody step by step guide and still no albs can figure out how to make a damn war ram.

Didn't know wether to laugh or cry. Pity I was working night shifts or i'd of done the ramming myself.

Too bad the general of the "Albion School of Sieging" was away!

:x

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
As a hibby I would say gratz to the albs and especially the alb bg leaders. Albs have been under the cosh recently so it was good to see them trying something different.

Ok so it did not go as you would like it to have gone, but firstly you tried to make a difference, you tried to do something different and you had the balls to take it on. That seems to be a lot more than some people posting here.

I also have to say if we (albs, mids and hibbies) spend all our time moaning at new bg leaders and not constructively advising them then no one will ever step forward and try. Everyone has to start somewhere, often mistakes will be made or things could have been done better. So what ? We all learn and often luck or things outside of the raid leaders control plays a part in the battles.

So support your local bg leader, don't moan and whine and hack off your community even more.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
Whats with all the abuse from zede? If you really have thjat much of a problem wiht your bg leader how about you run a bg with 100+ people in it and coordinate it

Less abuse to your own realm and our poor hibbies, have fun its a game, calm down:)

easier said than done? I'm an alb ...Kagato's seige guide what that? I want rps and theres a bridge full of hibs :eek7:

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
thats a pretty random comment - TY for being true to type |:)

duuh, read my name XD

take this to the other thread, you turd on a stick. quoting specific words of a long thread, your just ace arnt you. why dont your quote what cloudz or martok said...ah no that woulnt work here would it and get your sympathy vote

yet again, more abuse, which gets you no where. i posted the whole thread link on purpose, not general, or little bits to make any individual look bad, but so EVERYONE could see the WHOLE discussion. ofc you probably ignored this fact.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
No matter what you post on here it'll get flamed :p its RvR in words ffs. Any subject thats posted gets a whine hence the same shit different day :eek:

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Doink-666 said:
No matter what you post on here it'll get flamed :p its RvR in words ffs. Any subject thats posted gets a whine hence the same shit different day :eek:

yes, but read who is flaming, it's a damn alb flaming an alb. a lot of hibs think that Asy did a terrific job, and i'm sure a plentiful amount of mids can agree. leading a large amount of people is difficult, yes, but as with anything else in life, practice makes perfect :)

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Well I'm not admitadley I cant say much as it was KF's night of, I guess its more along the lines of being annoyed which makes it look worse than it is. We cant always be carebears all the time :(

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Doink-666 said:
Well I'm not admitadley I cant say much as it was KF's night of, I guess its more along the lines of being annoyed which makes it look worse than it is. We cant always be carebears all the time :(

i wasn't talking about you flaming, as you've put up some valid points. i was talking more about Zede, with all his
'it's common sense'
and
'it's not hard to set up a ram'
and
'i'll lead a bg of 120 albs if you give me the bg but not atm cuz i cba with it, so do it youself while i flame you senseless without actually giving you any helpful tips about what you should do'

oh, and was that long enough post for you Zede? or do i have to write an essay whenever i want to discuss/say anything?

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
well I'm to much of a mellow person anyhow, people tell me what they want me to do so I do it. Thing is its not really old for me, I read FH RvR threads and its all a blur, just people letting other people know they hate each other :p

Yes im no exception, I beleave in the base stun, banshee's wl's etc etc but I just not the type to advertise it because it bores me and I know no one else cares.

Just dont think Alb can contend with the other two realms these days. We've lost alot over the months, now the support guilds have taken the spotlight of being the tossers because well lets face it people need someone to point the finger at and they need an excuse to add fuel to the fire :eek:

Thats just my opinion anyhow :p

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Zede said:
sorry - but im banging my head against a virtual wall here at the blissful ignorance of basic, easy, learn in the first week of RvR type skills. If a Bg leader cannot grasp these amazingly, astonishingly, *s i m p l e* concepts i have put forward.......... really please dont bother, you may as well bring ploughs instead of rams and hand them out instead.

/bg leave

You must have made RP's off tonight, else you would not have bothered staying as long as you did... :twak:

I say we do this all again next Friday with Zede leading and with the Mids and Hibs being equally aware as tonight... :kissit:

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Kagato said:

yeah right, sometime please think before you speak, who built the most war rams the whole night with quite good result? yeah me! i know how to build a war ram, altho i forgot the tools the first time at crau.

the time i actually built a war ram people jumped into the siege/battlerams.

well i did misplace a fw rams. if yu aim that directly towards me.... well i don't know what to say :/.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Well I for one had fun today, hope to see more of these kind of events from all 3 realms.
Was quite scary at one point seeing a very big Alb cup at Crauchon and another cup at Aillinne.
Can't comment about the leading but I do agree it takes some courage(sp?) to lead such a big event like this so creds to the person/people that organised it.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
maybe not, but it felt like that when he generalizes like that..... i have read the siege guide , hell i even repped it.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Demon2k3 said:
maybe not, but it felt like that when he generalizes like that..... i have read the siege guide , hell i even repped it.

Its not like Kagato to do that mate, think he was just gutted he could not make it :eek2:

Shame, Kagato riding his meighty steed into battle... would have given the crowds something else to target :p

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
nice that you tried this but where did the albzerg go? saw it twice (a ''organized'' one, not the usual one patrolling oriens bridge <---> berkstead), and that was at oriens bridge at the start of the even (SHITLOADS there). we attacked the bridge and something wierd must have happened because there where albs popping everywhere and quite alot of them acted as they didn't see us at all so i think the same must have happened for them. other time was when they where sieging DC. after that it seemed to disappear :( oh, wait. one more time at eras, but the hibs seemed to have a larger number there.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
OK

will save u all the hassle i tried i fucked up simple as no more need to whine ty.

Will say ty to all the non-whining albs who i hope had some fun and to lxn and the other guys in the stealth grps u did well will leave it awhile b4 i do anythign else (if at all)

Don't take it that way, it's people like you that can make the game great... I certainly know on my first few raids I fecked up royally, but people stuck with me (thx FoM and TDA!) and eventually I had some nice raids... but you have one thing above the others, your tried, and you should be proud of that.

The ONLY people that can bitch about you are the ones that have done better...and those people you can count on one hand. Ignore all those backseat lame ass lazy feckwits that criticize. Learn from your mistakes, try again, tossers like Zede should be ignored you’re better than dicks like him..

You took the hard option where so many in todays game take the easy option (CM with 5am raids...and those nobs in your BG....who didn't take initiative or hindered you, or flamed you etc). Taking the hard option earns you respect something easy moders (e.g. Blindguardian, Kxn etc) will never earn.

This is a mmorprg, its greatest honour is to be able to lead an army of 100-300 people into combat and to achieve your goal the hard and honourable way, those that can achieve such things, well they are the ones who win this game.

So in summary, if you first don't succeed try again (unless you're doing parachuting....)...Hibernians\Midgard respect you for trying look at the good feedback you got here....

/salute

I miss DAoC sometimes…. Four weeks dry now….

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom