Wtf

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
no1 said welcome back to me after my 7 day ban! ;< Im appauled!

well i learnt a valuable lesson over the past week haha if u can't face being zerged down solo.... roll the realm that zergs u down ;) now i have all 3 realms with a templated char therefore beware because I could appear from nowhere solo! although no1 wants to duel my theurg or SM :< so arms/warden solo it is :'(!

btw illu! wtf are u mate! u never ever ever ever ever jump me on my arms :'( we should setup a bit of a 3realm duel night btw if any1 would support it and people would be less zergy and lame etc! if any1 is up for it just say and ill try organise an event and see if mythic/goa will allow it! make it all official etc ;)

let there be peace between albion and the world! /surrender

Septina

Part of the furniture
Duelling casters must be the most pointless thing ever. :x

Malogrin

Loyal Freddie
Duelling casters must be the most pointless thing ever. :x

Why! Hunting stealthers isnt funny ? Killing a tank , isnt important?

The problem with it is Caster duels take 3-4 seconds , Tank duels take 1 week :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
caster duels are down to who has better ping so he can press some CC button faster or who has moc lifetap :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
wb Taggy :)

What did you do to get banned? xD

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
(snip)
we should setup a bit of a 3realm duel night btw if any1 would support it and people would be less zergy and lame etc! if any1 is up for it just say and ill try organise an event and see if mythic/goa will allow it! make it all official etc ;)
(snip)

Won't happen - has already been asked on E&E forums...

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
no1 said welcome back to me after my 7 day ban! ;< Im appauled!

well i learnt a valuable lesson over the past week haha if u can't face being zerged down solo.... roll the realm that zergs u down ;) now i have all 3 realms with a templated char therefore beware because I could appear from nowhere solo! although no1 wants to duel my theurg or SM :< so arms/warden solo it is :'(!

btw illu! wtf are u mate! u never ever ever ever ever jump me on my arms :'( we should setup a bit of a 3realm duel night btw if any1 would support it and people would be less zergy and lame etc! if any1 is up for it just say and ill try organise an event and see if mythic/goa will allow it! make it all official etc ;)

let there be peace between albion and the world! /surrender

Really whats the point of jumping a pole spec armsman, if u know what outcome will be?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I'll log on one day and find you if i cba. Im usually either inside beno, at beno, at beno occasus bridge preety much. :wij:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
caster duels are down to who has better ping so he can press some CC button faster or who has moc lifetap :D

Naw, ive had some cracking one on ones with other casters who know how to play the class (granted the majority just know how to spam their primary damage button).

Just that you cant say arrange it at the bridge or other small area, as its totally dependant on meeting randomly.

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Really whats the point of jumping a pole spec armsman, if u know what outcome will be?

But you dont always know what the outcome will be! I usually run unbuffed, or Krojers strength buff only and lose as many as I win, so I am always worth a try. Keep an eye open for me :)

Belgorian LVL 50 Armsman
RR9L8-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!

Septina

Part of the furniture
So, unbuffed arms kills buffed people 50/50? Rrrrright, now thats what i call class balance. :D

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
So, unbuffed arms kills buffed people 50/50? Rrrrright, now thats what i call class balance. :D

What a well thought out response! Did I say I only fight Buffed players?? or are you saying everyone else that plays is buffed? Read before you post!

Belg

Septina

Part of the furniture
What a well thought out response! Did I say I only fight Buffed players?? or are you saying everyone else that plays is buffed? Read before you post!

Belg

I'd say the chances of finding someone these days running around unbuffed is slim to bupkiss. :)
And if you say you win 50/50 of your fights while playing unbuffed then my previous statement stands.

Class balance for the win. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom