Wtf Wtf... wtf!!!!

Glowyn

One of Freddy's beloved
wow a alb try to take crau and its not 4am... guys u are like 6 hours before u normal relic raids :) whats wrong? nice try :worthy: jsut a shame u guys didnt cut port so we had 60-80 hibs before it was cutted.. but very impressive from alb side... make me proud to kill a few!!

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
and there is alwasy ppl that has to start a thread like this...when it hasent even started 100% yet in RvR

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Glowyn said:
wow a alb try to take crau and its not 4am... guys u are like 6 hours before u normal relic raids :) whats wrong? nice try :worthy: jsut a shame u guys didnt cut port so we had 60-80 hibs before it was cutted.. but very impressive from alb side... make me proud to kill a few!!

maybe better to stay in RvR then to fly here and instant flame albs when they get there act together and do someting...u after a FH title or :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Nice initiative tbh - Nice to see so many albs actually have the balls to do these kinda events ;)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Trying to....

No i just..

can't seem...

to..

care :(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Hasn't even started yet, what's that supposed to mean? ;)

Glowyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Dwali said:
maybe better to stay in RvR then to fly here and instant flame albs when they get there act together and do someting...u after a FH title or :)

ofc i am!! :D

Zede

Part of the furniture
Sorry but alb Bg leader does not have a feckin clue.

Logic and the simple ABC of siege gone out the window.

120 albs and NOBODY cut port : genius

120 albs and 100 rams and took nearly 10 minutes to set up a war ram : genius

happy farming m8s, but i wont be one of em !

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Dwali said:

is no titles to be had since.. pay a small amount of cash for any title one wants :) I want one that just says Master soldier of GT's! :)

Glowyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Zede said:

haha i thing i can agree from my point of view 100% m8 :) was funny to look at 106 albs standing outside crau =) doing nothing whet out whet the zerg on stealther unstealth didnt get killed of 109 albs in a 9sek cleric stun xD was laugthing kinda hard over that :m00:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Zede said:

ehum..

Nobody ever accused albs of beeing geniouses but seriosly mate, slagging off your realm like this isnt good, you arent any better since you cant have made enough to make any difference when it comes to leadership. Cutting port wouldnt have made any difference fyi, was enough hibs from start defending to fend off the albs just by taking out rams and doing hit'n'runs.

Glad to see albs make an effort that isnt midnight.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:

Well sometimes it just takes some time to get into it!:) Hopefully Albs manage to get their act together and give us a fun night of RvR defending instead of running off and doing it tomorrow morning!:)

Go for it Albs...Ill be there and feed ya some rps and hopefully get some my self!:)

/Charmangle

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Why should the albzerg know how to use a ram or cut ports? The Nightriders did all the work for them in the past! ;)

uron

Loyal Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Why should the albzerg know how to use a ram or cut ports? The Nightriders did all the work for them in the past! ;)

least an alb has tried, and dont get to clever, raid hasnt finished yet!

Zede

Part of the furniture
10:09 and not even a BG up now.

fear not the alb zerg, makes headless chickens look intelligent.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:

A wild idea - why don't you start one then instead of complaining like, say, a headless chicken? :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
hope the albs arent too disheartened, we (hibs) are going to have some fun with them tomorrow

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
A wild idea - why don't you start one then instead of complaining like, say, a headless chicken? :D

That would require some balls to do so, dont expect that ;)

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Zede said:

actually was a bg up, just was closed ;).

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Good to see that even if something happens prime time, someone's willing to act the retard by making a thread about it.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:
That would require some balls to do so, dont expect that ;)

this aint about balls, its about heads.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Klerical is doing a great jobs, its the ebay bought accounts that are lacking!

Whats more funny that headless chicken Alb's is the ones that stand and complain and type rubbish in the BGs... they can't be doing anything so just whine about everything :p

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
OK

will save u all the hassle i tried i fucked up simple as no more need to whine ty.

Will say ty to all the non-whining albs who i hope had some fun and to lxn and the other guys in the stealth grps u did well will leave it awhile b4 i do anythign else (if at all)

Oneeyedjack

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
Glad to see albs make an effort that isnt midnight.

Agree, very nice with some primetime alb initiative. More like this and less CM pve. :)

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
asyveth said:
OK

will save u all the hassle i tried i fucked up simple as no more need to whine ty.

NOT AT ALL!

You did what not many other people have done the last few months, tried to set up a big rvr-raid for your realm. You did NOT have a easy task before you.

You have a ML-race at the same time, you have 2 realms against you that has done similar events themselves which makes them quite prepared to what will come. You have iRvR in your own front.

YOU DID NOT fuck up!
Don´t listen to the whiners!!

We need more like you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom