Misc What I did today...

leggy

Probably Scottish
don't like DDG's "Only In Dreams". DeeDee's gone all soft and mushy imo.

I agree about the soft and mushy :) .. I still secretly like it though :).

I did spaff but unfortunately my testostersauce isn't ninja enough to circumvent 1 door and a duvet over the head. However, my floor will think twice about being on the ground next time!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
attaboy! always keep your floor firmly under foot!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I've today made:

70cl of Mango and Chill Vodka; using the flesh and as much juice of one Brazilian mango and 3 whole finger chilli's and one chopped chilli.

50cl of Strawberry Jam Vodka, using jam that was home-made

70cl of Celery, Thyme and Tarragon Gin, using fresh herbs, not dried.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I helped to build this:

8255706082_234a21781f_b.jpg

Tomorrow I'll be back, as will the guys pictured. It's a pedestrian footbridge, styled on Meccano scaled up by a factor of ten. It is quite lovely. It's located in a place called Nob End, near Little Lever. It crosses a dry section of the derelict (but slowly-being-restored) Manchester, Bolton & Bury Canal.

8255689204_7d3789776f_b.jpg

8254637117_a810cd67db_b.jpg

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Yes, it will be permanent. Every component is galvanised steel, painted in the factory, and it'll be painted to remove the scratches and chips once it's done. So pikeys excepted, it should be there for a good hundred years.

As for pikeys, apparently scrap metal dealers can't give cash for metal now, so that might have been solved. There's a street full of houses 100 yards from it and it's a very quiet area, so hopefully it'll be fine.

I have a load of video footage to edit and a load more to shoot tomorrow, so you'll see it in all it's glory in a few days. I can't wait.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news....Work_to_start_on____Meccano____canal_bridge/

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereve...t-builds-meccano-canal-bridge-at-little-lever

Normally it's difficult finding volunteers but loads turned out today, and we had a few people turn up out of the blue and join in. Really good day.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
CHILDREN'S FAVOURITE DANGLED OVER NOB END

or

LOCALS LOVE NEW ADDITION TO THEIR BELOVED NOB END

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Today I was meant to go xmas shopping.. Ended up buying The Divine Comedy, The Book Thief and Need For Speed Most Wanted... Now need to go to Birmingham tomorrow to buy actual gifts.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
TOM SEEN PUMPING IRON NEAR NOB END. A TEAM OF MEN WERE REQUIRED FOR SUCCESSFUL ERECTION.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
8258553402_ec0b8f3e98_b.jpg

Lots of time spent today levelling the base. Can't build the sides unless the base is perfect, and the sides and handrail bear the weight of the bridge - so you can't remove the props and lower it into place until the sides are done. Bit frustrating but it's worth doing right.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Came back from Hannover wearing a big red wizard hat.

A BIG RED WIZARD HAT!

I fucking rock :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
I have strung my flat with blue LED lights just because I like the colour.
Sorry to aim this at you its nothing personal :) BUT I think these need to be banned. The main road into town has about 15 houses with bright blue flashing led Christmas lights. This gives the effect of having me staring in the mirror looking for the Emergency services vehicle that normally follows blue flashing lights. So IMO they should be banned from front windows :) Again sorry.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I've today made:

70cl of Mango and Chill Vodka; using the flesh and as much juice of one Brazilian mango and 3 whole finger chilli's and one chopped chilli.

50cl of Strawberry Jam Vodka, using jam that was home-made

70cl of Celery, Thyme and Tarragon Gin, using fresh herbs, not dried.

and today; mango and chilli tequila for a secret santa gift :)

sayward

Resident Freddy
Sorry to aim this at you its nothing personal :) BUT I think these need to be banned. The main road into town has about 15 houses with bright blue flashing led Christmas lights. This gives the effect of having me staring in the mirror looking for the Emergency services vehicle that normally follows blue flashing lights. So IMO they should be banned from front windows :) Again sorry.
Haven't got them flashing.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I made a wallet for myself out of duct tape. I win at life! :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Don't blame a dog for not being able to spell correctly, it's a dog that spells at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom