Misc What I did today...

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
I thought it might be nice for Freddies to share what they've been up to every now and then. I'll start...

Today I fitted cheap new speakers in my recently acquired VW T25 campervan. I also spent all morning chasing up a little "o-ring" for a pipe leading into the thermostat worth just £1.25 so I can get the darn thing on the road before my holiday runs out at the end of next week.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I built 3 ESXi physical nodes (and firmware upgraded them all), configured the core network to support multiple VLANs running GLBP and then created several virtual machines for Zarjazz to configure over the weekend, moved several virtual machines around, made lots of coffee, had a Kentucky for lunch, got the train home.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Today I bought some mushrooms (no, not those ones!), filled the car up, pretended to do some work, and gave someone a lift to London City Airport. Its all go here...:(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I've played roughly 8 hours of football manager today. I'll be going to the gym shortly.

How much has that campervan cost you now Kenny? All I've seen so far are tales of owe since you purchased it.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Drove to work.
Spent most of the day wiping up the mess of my offshore colleagues and dealing with escalations about said colleagues.
Drove home.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I waited in for the replacement power supply for my NAS to be derived. When it was back up and running up updated the media on on Micro Server which was very out of date. The I spent the rest of the day replying to the odd email so I can say I have been working from home while playing with different ways of setting up my Raspberry Pi

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
I've played roughly 8 hours of football manager today. I'll be going to the gym shortly.

How much has that campervan cost you now Kenny? All I've seen so far are tales of owe since you purchased it.

Too much mate. Let's see... 2.5k to buy, 400 ish to get it home (joining AA, getting charged extra for calling them out as soon as we joined, getting towed etc), 50 quid for new water pump, 75 or so quid on coolant and tools from halfords, 35 for the new speakers, 220 quid to insure and 121 for 6 months road tax. Oh and a mechanic to help get the engine apart once I'd snapped the bolts due to 27 years of rust holding them tight. I guess that'll be another 100 quid once he's done on sunday. I've still got to get new curtains for it and fill up the gas cylinder and check if it needs a new nozzle thingy.

But I think the first time I take it out and park it up on the coast, hands clasped around a nice warm mug of tea while I watch the sun set before settling down to sleep, it'll all be worth it. :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Hehe, did you play yesterday? My steam account was logged in at work and me and Zarjazz saw you come online. I said "fucking lazy cunt chet is playing football manager", Zarjazz laughed and agreed.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I played around 12 hours of it yesterday..... taken a week off work for "me" time.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
True but I got tricked into buying you KFC so all's fair :D

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I have just got in from a 13 hour day, i spent all day doing a job that should have taken me the mornig, got shouted at because i had to put off the job i was supposed to do this afternoon...

Oh, and got very wet in the rain. quite frankly i've had e....fucking...nough

and now i have to work all day tomorrow to catch up

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I drew some penguins and watched an episode of Jeremy Kyle.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Slobbed about at home, finally getting round to finishing Final Fantasy XIII, got stuck on a boss, got beat 6 times, turned it off, had a wank, had a drink, had some chocolate and pasted the cunt first time back on.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Went to Shenstone, middle of fucking nowhere and failed a certification exam.
Spent an HOUR at Lichfield Trent Valley because there's only 1 train an hour which goes north. (Have I told you how shit the trains are here?)
Had a slight mental breakdown because the GF is back down south and most of my uni mated have gone home and nearly handed in my notice and nearly moved back to London.
Had a 35 minute call with my boss regarding my future at the company I work at (6-12 months in Staffs then the ability to move back south and deal with London clients) - Massive learning curve.
Gym
FIFA
Pizza
Football
Raged.

Everz

FH is my second home
Bashed through 4 accounts then went for a run whilst watching the Poland match then went gym.

Knackered but 'Mission Tank It' is on.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
just got in from 11-11 shift, same again tomorrow and sunday

lluvinglyf2k12

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Spent 6 hours working while on my day off, and then had dinner. Afterwards I spent up to about 15 mins ago drawing sequence diagrams and mentally resisting the extreme urge to kill my classmate who was sitting next to me.

In a mo I am going to do a dozen burpees, 20 pushups and 45 situps, have a bath and then bed.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Went to work.

Got fucking SOAKED coming home. Fucking british summer :/

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Spent all day yesterday running around doing errands then went to work. Got in around midnight, spent the next 4 hours reading "The Black Unicorn" then went to bed. Got up at 10 to look after my daughter.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Went to dinner for a friends birthday yesterday. Went to the toilet and managed to fall while going up the stairs.
Now my face looks like I got punched a few times.
Food was good though...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Fucking british summer :/

+1 to that

WTF is up with June? 80 mph gales, biblical amounts of rain, cold. Can someone tell the Man Upstairs to turn the thermostat up & give us back proper summers FFS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom