Misc What I did today...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Managed to get home on the trains out of London without any issue this week for the first time.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
In LA watched American Horror Story Asylum last night - wow that is some sick shit! Great though.

Yeeeeeah, american horror story in general is, well, you can see from the intro sequence if you're up for watching it :D

Agreed though, it is a great series.

FYI; hot redhead -> bring back thank you.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I've been doing writeups for Airwaves these past few days. The late nights, copious beers and constant temperature switches have caught up with me now though and I feel wrecked. Thank god today is the lst day of the festival 0o

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i had to get the bus to and from work today as i got a puncture in my bike coming home last night. I dont know how people can take public transport everyday.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Today has been full of meh. Tomorrow, however is full of promise.

The Mrs is out all day (10am to midnight). I have the run of the house to myself :D

Jesus, I mean why do I have to speak in conspiratorial tones? The house is mine. I bought it, paid the mortgage, but I feel like I'm only there with her permission. Like the squirrels in my garden. Its MY garden, but they own it. You don't want to piss off the squirrels in my garden. They're organised. Saw two of them carrying a wall safe up a tree the other day...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Today I decided my employer doesn't pay me enough for my services so in the new year I will be moving on! Unless I can wangle another pay rise out of them.

Nate

FH is my second home
Told a friend(blonde) how this cast iron saucepan which was heart shaped cooks better then standard circle shaped saucepans because it brings out the love in the ingredients. She looked confused, then I told her I was joking she said "yeah I was thinking it did haha"

Also was told how a friend was surrounded by men(3 of us turned up) and I questioned how there can be but more then one man as I was the only one with the manly moustache of movember only a real man can grow. They are mice among my moustache.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I've been applying for jobs at this same company for ages and today they finally called me to get me in for an interview...

I missed the call.

They left a voicemail asking for me to call them back but I wasn't able to get through!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Gotta go to work tomorrow so I can't go in. I just have to hope they call again.

Everz

FH is my second home
Spent £500 on a holiday to Egypt and tickets for Bristol away. I think I still have a job..

soze

I am a FH squatter
I turned a bout of insomnia into a opportunity to set up my new Media Center PC. It is now up and running and powers on via my Harmony remote, I am very happy about it which makes me sad.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Apart from my 200 mile round trip. I have strung my flat with blue LED lights just because I like the colour. Also got myself an LED polar bear for outside, that should annoy the neighbours. Truoble is as I switch them all off if I go out I never get to see what it all looks like from the outside.

Nate

FH is my second home
It's pretty easy really, just run your knife down the middle, if your knife clicks through the ribs you're doing it right.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's pretty easy really, just run your knife down the middle, if your knife clicks through the ribs you're doing it right.

I presume you then remove the fat, the bones and the skin? ;)

leggy

Probably Scottish
I like this thread. Only for the reason that when reading it back it should make us realise what boring fuckers we are :) and that we really should do something better with our short lives.

Anyway:

Got up. Read 'The Old Man and the Sea'. Ate porridge and a protein shake. Worked for 7.4 hours while listening to The Dum Dum Girls and Crystal Castles. Went for a run. Took the missus out for dinner. Went home and watched her fall asleep while the prospect of getting a shag swiftly turned around and fucked off out the front door.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sweet FA, independence day, no work, stocked fridge and stocked games.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Purchased some foam and tape for the roof rack so son transport his new surf board home. Also had a very boring meeting regards Legal Intercept of internet & Email on aircraft.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I like this thread. Only for the reason that when reading it back it should make us realise what boring fuckers we are :) and that we really should do something better with our short lives.
agree

The Dum Dum Girls and Crystal Castles.
don't like DDG's "Only In Dreams". DeeDee's gone all soft and mushy imo.

Went home and watched her fall asleep while the prospect of getting a shag swiftly turned around and fucked off out the front door.
I would have ninja-surprise-spaffed in her hair for her to discover the next day. She should live in constant fear of not sating you in every possible way :eek: wait....what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom