Misc What I did today...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It was technically yesterday, but did save a man from freezing (to death?) as the fella had taken a tumble into some snow whilst returning from his sunday night hydration practices. Not a good place to sleep when it gets near -10 at night.

Was just smoking in my backyard when i saw this black lump in the snow, bit too big to be random trash :p

sayward

Resident Freddy
I watched the live press conference about Richard III. I found it incredibly moving. But then it's always been one of my favourite periods in history. Just watched the Channel4 programme too. Didn't take to the presentation but the whole thing gave me goose bumps.

rynnor

Rockhound
sayward said:
I watched the live press conference about Richard III. I found it incredibly moving. But then it's always been one of my favourite periods in history. Just watched the Channel4 programme too. Didn't take to the presentation but the whole thing gave me goose bumps.

I dont mean to be rude but why?

You never knew him - we know almost nothing real about him and hes just some bones in a car park?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Fascinating, yes, kinda cool (in a nerdy way) absolutely, moving? Not really getting that. Interesting thing to me is that it turns out Shakespeare wasn't just a Tudor propagandist after all.

sayward

Resident Freddy
I dont mean to be rude but why?

You never knew him - we know almost nothing real about him and hes just some bones in a car park?

Been really into this period of history all my life. And Shakespeare as it happens. Have read such a lot about him, can't really put my finger on it....

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I know it was hardly a time of great morality, but he was an absolute fuck.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Of all the places they could've found him, "under a car park in Leicester" isn't exactly the most romantic-sounding.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Just booked my first Holiday abroad since 2001. 15 days in America. 3 in San Fransico, 3 in LA, 3 in San Diego and then 6 days in Sin City. All that and a convertable Mustang booked. Happy Birthday future me.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Sounds excellent. Not so sure about 3 days in LA. Not a huge amount to do there really

soze

I am a FH squatter
Sounds excellent. Not so sure about 3 days in LA. Not a huge amount to do there really
I love films so Studio Tours :) But I have heard the place is abit crap. So if it is too bad I will move on early.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
If you are going to do a lot of that then you may well fill the 3 days!

Im sure you will have a great time.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I love films so Studio Tours :) But I have heard the place is abit crap. So if it is too bad I will move on early.

LA is great for a few days. Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Universal Studios tour, Venice Beach, loads to do. Wouldn't want to live there but its enjoyable to visit. You'll need the car.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Applied for a career job in an industry where i have a bit of an in. Scary times.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Having seen the ease of the aptitude tests they give you, i'm not sure i'm keen either.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Just received an email saying I've got a place in the Great North Run :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just walked past the Heron Tower in London and was blown away, there is a massive fucking saltwater fishtank across the entire rear wall. Never noticed it before, huge fish etc. Totally amazing.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Just went for my jabs in prep for going travelling next week. Much excite!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Just walked past the Heron Tower in London and was blown away, there is a massive fucking saltwater fishtank across the entire rear wall. Never noticed it before, huge fish etc. Totally amazing.

Oooo, will have to check that out. Sounds amazing.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.

And on the 40th floor is a sushi restaurant. I wonder if they are directly connected.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Do they use the Heron's to catch the fish?

Himse

FH is my second home
Sushi Samba is excellent, service a little slow, but excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom