Misc What I did today...

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Orbital just owned me. For the second time in 3 months.

Different set as well, proper full-on light show. Just stunning.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I watched Ted last night for the first time. That Seth whatshisname Family Guy movie. Silly, funny in places, but not a particularly good or memorable movie. Mila Kunis (spelling) was pretty nice looking, apart from that, movie was full of meh. 5/10 tops.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Second work Christmas party last night. I'm feeling pretty good today considering the free bar and my total lack of self control. Though I may have told a girl that if we didn't work together I'd be all over her like a rash.

She acted like she didn't want a rash :(

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Nothing so far, still sat in my Jim-Jams

There may be an update later if any thing changes

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Been shopping bought 2 dresses, a pair of knee high boots and stuff for Kiffy for Xmas. Tonight dinner at Opus :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
I had my work Christmas Meal last night. And I think someone drugged me. I got in at 1 and tried to sleep until about 4.30 when I gave up, I am wide awake still it is strange and i am waiting for it to hit me. I had about 10 JD and Diet Cokes which would normally give me a very restful nights sleep.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Nearly died from my hangover and still not stabile, so could crash any second

Pizza and coke didn't help

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Sitting in doing nowt. Not feeling too well, but my gf is much worse and has been coughing, tossing and turning and SNORING LIKE BANSHEE for 5 nights straight so i've hardly slept for days as we don't have a spare room so i'm knackered. 2 xmas parties tomorrow though so that should liven me up.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
Yesterday I passed my Kickboxing Grading and now an orange belt (i do two different martial arts and still suck at them :p )

soze

I am a FH squatter
I went to a family party yesterday. I used to baby sit my Cousins and their neighbors kid all the time. I have not seen the neighbor kid for about 15 years In that time she decided to become 21 and fucking stunning. Runs right over a sits on my lap remembering old times. Good times, good good times.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I watched Ted last night for the first time. That Seth whatshisname Family Guy movie. Silly, funny in places, but not a particularly good or memorable movie. Mila Kunis (spelling) was pretty nice looking, apart from that, movie was full of meh. 5/10 tops.

Have to agree, some damned funny moments, like the ho shit. Overall not that memorable.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
What about this....

angelina-jolie-620_2151514b.jpg

Nate

FH is my second home
Also at works do last night, returned to table after visiting toilet. One of them pipes up "you were a while" I reply loudly "that's because I was taking a massive dump"

Job done.

Nate

FH is my second home
Thanks for letting us know about it, was pretty fun to make, now I can show off my awesome man skills at work.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
hehe I have two to make: Deebs' and another friend wants one. After the exam tomorrow we'll see :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Ok this is the last one this year, no more worky until 2013 now. For anyone who's interested, I got the early morning shots because...well...I did boxing in London on Saturday, finished at 0030 Sunday morning, drove to Toddington Services, slept in the car for 90 minutes, drove up the M1 and past Chatsworth House (to avoid the boring M6), got home at 0630, had a shower, something to eat, and decided I wasn't tired enough to go to bed, so I drove to the canal and got some beauty shots. Fuck me, was I tired by the end of the day. And it shows, because I didn't get half the shots I needed.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwReC8hPVS0

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I like your time-lapse-slow-pull-out shot in the morning :)

You sorting out a salford freddybeer cum epic-cycle trip then Tom?

Everz

FH is my second home
Hit the gym for two hours, played diablo for ten.

Think I've found the ultimate balance.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Had a commuters party early this morning :)

Attachments

• image-726933091.jpg
    image-726933091.jpg
    502.1 KB · Views: 41

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Heard that tomorrows new years party is superhero themed.

Decided to see what i could do with what i had in the house.

Found these;

starksup.jpg

Made this;

stark2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom