Well done albs

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
come here and dominate the end of my battler m8, its still got some left over sinews/clothing from ur last run in with it :wij:

how much need for the lvl 1 ? 99% ?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Tuppe said:
and about pop situation ~1400 was in prydwen, ~400 mids.
what i have check its allways quite near this same ammount comparing server population.
if hibs have 20% serv pop and mids ~27% there must be 53% albs :) true?

more i bet hibs hibs ~25%, mids ~30% and rest albs.

Doubt it's 50% albs or so.

Why do people keep thinking the game requires skill? you do realise the game is mainly based on teamwork whereas skill is a lesser requirement into performing well.(yeah ok some things do but the majority of it isn't and teamwork is the main reason groups win a lot...aswell as the groups reflexes, if they are very quick they are very good usually)

Daoc requires a certain amount of skill mentally, certainly not psychically unless we actually used our bodies to play.(i.e virtual reality as it was known as and perhaps the future of games, who knows)

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh said:
i agree here but dont forget the grass is always thing is coming from both side.

Absolutely - when I took a break from Hib and played Alb I happily moaned about GP, baseline stun, and heat debuffing chanters along with everybody else ;).

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
and about pop situation ~1400 was in prydwen, ~400 mids.
what i have check its allways quite near this same ammount comparing server population.
if hibs have 20% serv pop and mids ~27% there must be 53% albs :) true?

more i bet hibs hibs ~25%, mids ~30% and rest albs.

Looking at here - I'd be inclined to believe the percentages of active population listed there.

Albion: 38.49%, Midgard: 35.09%, Hibernia: 26.42%.

As a side-note how often have an albs or mids done a /who in emain and seen that you/your group (and your bots) are the only people there?

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
Being able to spam many shroom on top of eachother outside of the hib power relic, in an area where you can only get LOS on them when well within there nuking range becasue of the steep hill is an advantage on a plate when you consider if hib relic keep was place in a similar spot to albions power keep it would not of been a problem.

Yep, I have admitted this is over-powered. It's not just on hills, either. A handful of animists are worth 3 times their number in keep or milegate battles at the moment, if they know what they are doing. But I'm talking about NF, where this is not the case. In patch 1.70, animist shrooms become more or less pointless.

Currently Hibs are genraly able to dominate Albion in rvr dispite having fewer numbers yet many people see this a OK (as it has been for the past few years). Now when Albion is able to dominate Hibs in RvR (post NF) all of a sudden the game is unfair. The changes being made in NF have nothing what so ever to do with Hibs, they are being made to give realm with a low population a boost, this isn't always Hibs. The changes also give a handy cap to the realm that is do too well in RvR at any given time.

Hibs don't dominate RvR at the moment. What planet are you on? Things are fairly even right now, but if anyone is strongest it's the Mids. On the US servers, high population realms (ie. Albion on almost every server) DOMINATE. They owned all 6 relics for nigh on the whole of patch 1.70.

The problem is that whereas at the moment domination when it happens is due to competence, given that the realms are fairly balanced skill-wise, in NF skill takes a back seat to numbers and range. Put enough scouts in towers and noone can touch you. I don't really care what this does to RPs, but is it going to be fun all realms do you think?

Before the nerfs made to Animist for NF they looked set to storm over NF keeps with nothing able to stop them. As for range, the longest range spell at there disposale is also instent cast, meaning it can be cast while running at full speed. Hibs need to adapt to loosing there GP which for the past 2 years have made them pritty immune to CC.

Are you deliberately trying to misrepresent things here? Animists have one insta, it's a con debuff. It's only "our longest range spell" in that none of our spells are longer than 1500, including it. Are seriously trying to imply that come NF as many battles are going to be won on animists casting a 1500 range, single target con debuff, as they are through sorcs casting and 1875 range aoe mezz or 2300 range aoe-amnesia? Here's an idea, why don't you go look at who's scoring the most RPs in NF?

However, as I said, there is no point in comparing one classe's abilities unless they are clearly overpowered. In NF I don't know whether the sorcs, theurgs and scouts with their extra range are really an unbalancing factor. It's impossible to tell while numbers are all that matter.

Your right, this in no point playing a game of "oooh you got this ability and we haven't" becasue what is there that we have that you want for RvR?

People.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Jupiter said:
if i only knew wtf u were on about :twak:

Mr.OMG-You-posted-my-IP-on-the-boards---again!!! is trying to insult you by stating your battler only has 1% towards level 1 on it; in an attempt to tease you with the insult you dont have much RP

It was funny... well almost o_O

:clap:

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Why do people keep thinking the game requires skill? you do realise the game is mainly based on teamwork whereas skill is a lesser requirement into performing well.(yeah ok some things do but the majority of it isn't and teamwork is the main reason groups win a lot...aswell as the groups reflexes, if they are very quick they are very good usually)
Good teamwork is just that though - a skill.
As for other skills the game requires, there's knowing what to do in a given situation - who to attack (unless you blindly spam /assist) - what spell to cast and so on - that's skill too.
Note that not once in this post did I claim to have any of it ;)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Mr.OMG-You-posted-my-IP-on-the-boards---again!!! is trying to insult you by stating your battler only has 1% towards level 1 on it; in an attempt to tease you with the insult you dont have much RP

It was funny... well almost o_O

:clap:

ahh i get ya bit silly alrighty

originally activated battler as slash got it to lvl 7

repecced it to blunt and is currently lvl 10

i suppose he dont know wtf that blue proc (accuracy proc) is that surrounds me when i crack his skull with it huh.... :touch:

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
ahh i get ya bit silly alrighty

originally activated battler as slash got it to lvl 7

repecced it to blunt and is currently lvl 10

i suppose he dont know wtf that blue proc (accuracy proc) is that surrounds me when i crack his skull with it huh.... :touch:

you killed me with a zerg.wtg well done . actualy i got about 35 effect on me when you touched me so try realize it .

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:

and ?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Eh?

Steveh said:
you killed me with a zerg.wtg well done . actualy i got about 35 effect on me when you touched me so try realize it .

Leaving apart the zerg thing (ROFL), wtf 35 (oO) buffs!

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh said:

hahah yeah good one m8, self denial u twat

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
SevenSins said:
Just wrote a big thing, and thought to myself, why the fuck do I even care.

It's not like it matters that whatever you tell me, or what I tell you, will be even given the slightest consideration whether it could be true that Hibs hold the upperhand in castergroups or not.

Classified pure ignorance.

happy to see youre not sure of yourself :worthy:
(oh isnt that the same as being ignorant?) :(

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:

next time dont send the "eclipse" group for us when i was afk .did you touched my Nailah btw?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Steveh talking about enemy zerging.. Where is Prydwen coming to!

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Polkadot said:
As a side-note how often have an albs or mids done a /who in emain and seen that you/your group (and your bots) are the only people there?

Alb emain population fluctuates from week to week, same as hibs. Some days it comes to the point where a /who will show more buffbots than actual players :D

atm alb is quite active, average /who will show ~60, probably 15bots.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
when you see a steveh deathmessage, you know there is atleast 3fg albs around him.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
anyway, you and your 2fg is pretty useless, Steveh.

:twak:

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
anyway, you and your 2fg is pretty useless, Steveh.

:twak:

you play better with savage imo its high rr and do not need to much skill.so foget the caster life is to hard for you

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh said:
you play better with savage imo its high rr and do not need to much skill.so foget the caster life is to hard for you

same shit, f8, nuke, win~~

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:

Do us all a favor and go jump off a cliff along with your retarded insults x|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom